Noro's competitives and shinies shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks NP just message me when you need cloning if you want a faster response from me tweet at me if you have a Twitter account. My twitter is @Tynraitar7 or Silver Ace724

(very good looking thread and very nice animated gifs :D) I'd be interested in smeargle for sure , and certainly staryu (no nickname). And as i ask to everyone are you able to clone x) ?
Thank you for the compliment, I worked alot on my store back when I was more active. I am able to clone, the large part of my pokes were bred by me and then hatched via shiny code method.

if you are ok i can lend you chikorita and landorus (against staryu and smeargle) the time you clone them

MartinLancer if you are ok for a 3 against two i'd be ok. I would take :
#341 Corphish| Adamant | Adaptability | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Dragon Dance, Body Slam, Superpower
#588 Karrablast| Adamant| No guard | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Pursuit, Mega Horn, Knock Off
#592 Frillish | Bold | Curse Body | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Confuse Ray, Recover

MartinLancer if you are ok for a 3 against two i'd be ok. I would take :
#341 Corphish| Adamant | Adaptability | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Dragon Dance, Body Slam, Superpower
#588 Karrablast| Adamant| No guard | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Pursuit, Mega Horn, Knock Off
#592 Frillish | Bold | Curse Body | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EM : Confuse Ray, Recover
Yep, sound fair :). I have Frillish in stock, let me breed the another two. I will PM you when im ready :)

oh i misunderstood
i'm not really interested in another eevee maybe you have something else?
Well, its a flareon build eevee and rarest thing i have, but... the only other things i can trade without finding a cloner first are Squirtle or Goomy.

can you tell me more about those (nature ability eggmoves)
plus if you are not able to clone easily i'll need to find one too (so you have time)
^^

Goomy, gooey, modest, 6iv, counter/acid armor/iron tail
Squirtle, rain dish, modest, 5iv, Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere
Litleo, Unnerve, Timid, 5iv, FireSpin/Yawn

That's what I have readily available to trade. Of course, all kalos-borne.

Interested in Staryu (1st) and also Noibat(2nd).

:D

I'd really like your goomy and litleo

I'll find a cloner (i suppose you are not able to?)
I don't need these ones cloned. The ones I offered to you I already have clones of. I do know a cloner, however he is offline atm (if you were asking for yourself).

CMT for:

1 Bulbasaure

Giga Drain / HP Fire
Modest Chlorophyl 31 Even 31 30 31 30
Giga Drain / HP Fire

I'm interested in the
Shiny Modest Rain Dish Squirtle 31 x 31 31 31 31
Water Spout / Aura Sphere / Dragon Pulse

&

Shiny timid natural cure Staryu
31 x 31 31 31 31

I can offer Modest Mewtwo(Kalos) with 31/x/31/31/31/31

Pokebank Calm Celebi with 31/0-9/27-29/31/31/31

Modest Xerneas - HP ICE
31/25/28/31/31/31

Shiny Adamant Beldum
31/31/31/x/31/31

Shiny Adamant Timburr
31/31/31/x/31/31

Shiny Jolly Thick Fat Swinub(Kalos)
31/31/x/x/31/31

Shiny Adamant Infiltrator Zubat
31/31/31/x/31/31

Shiny Modest Yanma - HP GROUND
31/31/31/x/x/31

Shiny Modest Anticipation Eevee - HP FIRE
31/x/31/x/31/31

Shiny Timid Dry Skin Helioptile(Kalos) - HP ICE
31/x/x/31/31/31

varj sorry but i'm not really interesting in anything you have, i would have prefered Hp poke instead of usual competitives :/

NovaSoul First of all are you able to clone (my pokes as well!) in that case i'd be interested in your xerneas and mewtwo. Otherwise i'll have to find a cloner (and i don't really want to, because i don't really need any of your pokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)