Pokémon Nihilego

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the third move? I would recommend both STABs + Thunderbolt/Thunder + HP Ice on most sets, though HP Fire is also an option. I find Stealth Rock sets to be not as good as Scarf.

Venusaur isn't such a big problem imo and Psychic is poor coverage against typical Nihilego switchins such as Steels, so yeah I'd run with Tbolt or HP Ice for sure.
Yeah, it was more thinking of a SR set, but I'll definitely consider doing an All-Out Attacking set with Power Gem/Sludge Wave/T-Bolt/HP ice.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I definitely recommend Choice Scarf. Though it has some minor issues with tackling some threats like Mega Metagross and plagued by a weakness to Bullet Punch and Water Shuriken it is one of the better answers in the tier to a lot of top tier threats and can snowball off of them thanks to Beast Boost. I really wish the OP would list it as the first set.

Much like bludz stated your best moveset is as follows:

- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Fire / Hidden Power Ice

- Fire to catch Scizor / Ferrothorn. Also can take down a weakened Mega Metagross possibly.
- Ice catches Landorus-T, Garchomp, and Zygarde provided the Zygarde isn't behind a Sub and is missing some health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)