New UU List (September 2010)

breh

強いだね
Raikou is broken?

Dugtrio begs to differ.

Great argument there, sir.
a) dugtrio can't switch into it
b) scarf seems to be the most popular and unless you run scarfed dugtrio (which is a wimpy piece of crap) you're not getting anywhere, being OHKOed by both of its stabs (not stone edge though)

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
a) dugtrio can't switch into it
b) scarf seems to be the most popular and unless you run scarfed dugtrio (which is a wimpy piece of crap) you're not getting anywhere, being OHKOed by both of its stabs (not stone edge though)
What the hell are you arguing? You just agreed with me =/

Nas

Banned deucer.
Maybe he quoted the wrong person?

Anyways, switching Dugtrio in on Heracross is much harder than it was with Raikou, not just because of the scarf set but because Hera will be spamming Facade, Megahorn, and CC most of the time, so Dugtrio can really only come in on a revenge kill. If we went by "x can revenge kill y so therefore y is not broken" we'd still be stuck with Garchomp, Salamence, and pretty much every other suspect banned now wouldn't we?

I feel like Kangaskhan graduating to UU with the popularity of the scrappy choice bander is partly because of me (playing as greenflies on shoddy)... but maybe not..

I feel like Kangaskhan graduating to UU with the popularity of the scrappy choice bander is partly because of me (playing as greenflies on shoddy)... but maybe not..
Or maybe it's the fact that it has been in every single one of my teams for the past two months. In all seriousness, CB Kanga is extremely Powerful, and very effective at ripping holes in teams. Its clear to see why it got bumped up to UU.

Or maybe it's the fact that it has been in every single one of my teams for the past two months. In all seriousness, CB Kanga is extremely Powerful, and very effective at ripping holes in teams. Its clear to see why it got bumped up to UU.
I've literally swept teams 6-0 with it following an SR lead >_>

I've had similar things happen, especially with balanced/stall teams that use no rock or steel types, thinking they're covered with Spiritomb/Donphan/Milotic/Venusaur/Chansey/etc. Most good players use a defensive steel and/or rock type though.

Honestly I hate the concept of the NU tier it seems like smogon is dumping any old Pokemon without the Dismay of Balance because there is Hardly any Players Playing this meta but I like the fact Kangaskhan graduating to UU it was only time because he is very viable in UU now I can used Vigoroth in NU without fret that there is a superior choice CBanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)