New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Hello, I wanted to request namechange to Ryu冰 There is already an account with that name, but it was used for the last time in 2008, so if possible I would like to try it ( I don't like "snow" and i think "Ryu冰" is more stylish :worrywhirl: ) Please put this symbol "冰" if possible, If it is not possible to put the symbol, the name can only be Ryu without the symbol

sorry you can't get this username with distracting text + you need a badge to take over an existing account - r8

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting to change my current nick to PanDag. The reason is because many know me as Dag and I want to merge with my new nickname, which is Panda Menor. ._ . ty

sure - nya

hey, can i get my custom title unlocked? pls and ty . _.

done - R8

Reactions: Lu
gonna bump just in case, id really like to not go by this name in here anymore.

sorry for the wait, this is fine just keep in mind since this is your 4th namechange you wont be eligible for any for the forseeable future - nya
hi hi, its been more than a month, could i get my custom title unlocked? thanks

sure - r8

Siulb

formerly kumpu00
Hi. Is it possible to change my name to Siulb. I've made a Youtube channel and Siulb is my nickname in my peers. Also My current name can be found from my social medias so I would wanna avoid getting doxxed.

yep sure - nya

Hello, I would like to change my forum name to "Paniskter" because it is the name I use in other games (for example in Pokemon Scarlet itself).

In 2021 I used "Licenciado Pan" as a name because I couldn't think of a better name, and now that I started using the name "Paniskter" in other games, I would like to use it in Smogon as well.

you just barely don't qualify. Need 8 more posts or to wait until Nov 28 - nya

Hello. I would like to be able to edit my account, I am currently unable to for some reason. I'm unable to add discord user information or any of the sort on my own, and it's quite the hassle.

Hello, I'd like to make a name change to Yu_IOTJ

I'm making a clean sweep of my former name on my socials since I have changed my name to "Yu", and that's what I'd like to be called.

yep - nya
yep - nya

zinnias

Formerly down, but now I’m up
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
Requesting name change to zinnias because my current name is awful and zinnias is much closer to my names on other social media platforms

good change - nya
asking (really really desperately) for an unlock lol

absolutely - nya

• Love
Reactions: cat

Meltra

formerly Himanattsu
please change my username to "Meltra" to match my PS Username and also for potential gender dysphoria reasons

sure thing - nya

Okay I know that the rules say you need to have alot more posts than I have to change a name but I honestly completely forgot I made this account I made it back when I was 14 and just finding out about this forum connected to showdown which I was on for a year at that point but now I forgot the password to my original account and have 2 new ones to replace it which I'm on depending on how confident I feel Alpha Team 1 was made cuz I wanted to contrast the "alpha" name with nice banter in the showdown chat but also felt confident enough to use it and "Pomi003" which is what I want my name to be changed to is the name I use on Discord, a relatively new account on showdown, and most of my other accounts connected to my email. I would love to please have the name that I use for my online presence be the same as my acct here but if not I understand and I will try to be more active on the forums here to earn the change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)