Never Lose Hope - A B/W Warstory

it was hard for me to read honestly the constant text just bored me at the start it was quite good but colour really helps, and i know you had problems with the software but still colour is nice

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@G.I.R: I know Medic is much better, he thrashed me in the battle we had before this one. Also, the hax meant that Kerudio became fodder due to being crippled, and Latias couldn't provide Wish support for Wobbuffet.

@Trackman: Glad you enjoyed it!

@oizo 06: Glad you liked it!

@Bad Romance: Wow, you're on Smogon? Why didn't you tell me...

@Lucario1337: If Warmachine 1.0 worked for Pokemon Online logs, there definitely would have been colour here.

@TheMrBassDude: Its back up!

EDIT: Well, looks like its gone down again.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
At the end there, there was no advantage to flamethrower over ice beam. Same power, and burn couldnt have saved you if your opponent had chosen the correct move, whereas ice beam had the chance of freeze.

Otherwise I think you pretty much nailed this battle. Well played.

Have a nice day.

@G.I.R: I know Medic is much better, he thrashed me in the battle we had before this one. Also, the hax meant that Kerudio became fodder due to being crippled, and Latias couldn't provide Wish support for Wobbuffet.

@Trackman: Glad you enjoyed it!

@oizo 06: Glad you liked it!

@Bad Romance: Wow, you're on Smogon? Why didn't you tell me...

@Lucario1337: If Warmachine 1.0 worked for Pokemon Online logs, there definitely would have been colour here.

@TheMrBassDude: Its back up!

EDIT: Well, looks like its gone down again.

Damn lol. I guess I'm just gonna have to keep checking up on it

At the end there, there was no advantage to flamethrower over ice beam. Same power, and burn couldnt have saved you if your opponent had chosen the correct move, whereas ice beam had the chance of freeze.

Otherwise I think you pretty much nailed this battle. Well played.

Have a nice day.
Actually he said it was a misclick. Unfortunate for him on that one but it still worked out for him on the end.

Nice game there Destiny_Warrior,there are some misplay but its a new metagame afterall.I also like your warstory format (7.5/10)

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@sax king: Glad you enjoyed it! ANd sorry, I'm not allowed to send the PO client to anybody.

@Torchic: Glad you enjoyed it!

@ZapdosBlitz: Glad you enjoyed it(and the _ is only on IRC)!

Wasn't Ice Beam better than Flamethrower? For one, it OHKOs Randorosu a Ground/Flying type with ease, and it would have done the same exact damage to Burunkeru. Though Freeze hax would have been better than Burn hax. Misclicks do suck though, especially on PO where it sometimes lags a little when you choose a move, so you click something else.

Good warstory overall, i'd give it a 9/10 for its awesomeness. Kerudio is one badass water horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)