Need a topic to write about? Check here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Article Ideas thread!

The purpose of this thread is to basically provide ideas for writers who are willing to contribute to The Player, but have no idea where to start in terms of thinking of an idea. If you would like to take one of the ideas listed below, please post a thread in the Article Submissions subforum first, with a brief outline of the idea, and a small summary of every section of the idea that you plan to cover. A good post to look over before submitting an idea is here.

Article ideas
  • All about PS on IRC
  • Language rooms on PS
  • A brief history of PS
  • History of Pokemon Battle Simulators
  • Satire: Why I'm glad Room Suggestions is gone
  • Satire: Lessons we can learn from PS! on Spoiling people
  • Satire: My proposal to Zarel - Why Skype smilies need to be a thing on Showdown
  • Satire: Things I'd wish PS! staff would ban in usernames
  • PS Express: Fun things to do on PS!
Series ideas
  • Satire: The Best of Ban Appeals
  • Satire: The highlight of my day as global/room staff
  • Seasonal of the Month
  • Room Spotlight
  • Chatting 101: Battle rooms, Game rooms, etc
If you have any questions about any of these ideas, or have a suggestion to add to the thread which you simply don't have the time to write, please PM one of the Player staff and we can add it here!

Please remember that if you would like to write an article about a specific room to get approval from an RO of the room first! This is because you are basically representing the room, and it would be nice for the room owners to know what is going on and allow the article to pass through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)