NBA Finals 2009

Oh and congrats to the Magic for getting to the finals :)

Somebody had to win, somebody had to lose.

ly after the journey was finished could Bryant truly reveal some of the emotions behind it, how it felt to hear the constant criticism that he couldn't win a championship without Shaq ("It was like Chinese water torture")

Kobe Bryant, completely without perspective. Not that I particularly respected him before, but jesus I hate when people say stupid stuff like this. "Getting paid $30 million a year after commercial contracts to play the game I love and cheating on my wife sure was hell, just like Chinese water torture..phew"

So Bynum got on the verge of fouling out for 4 out of the 5 games (5 fouls). Close to the prediction I said that Bynum was going to foul out in 4 games. Check.

Howard couldn't capitalize in free throws in intense pressure situations. Bynum was definitely giving him hard fouls for the shot to not go in. Game 4 fiasco with Howards missed free throws. Though, Howard did make some nice free throws, got to give him credit for that. Nonetheless, check.

Lakers showed how experience prevails in the finals. Example? Fishers two clutch shots in Game 4. Check.

Magic's highest 3ptm percentage was 35%, a low number for their standards. They died by the 3pt shot this series around. Check.

The only prediction wrong, really, was that the Magic were not going to win a single game. They only won 1. Closest to perfection I will ever predict. Congrats Los Angeles, and you will see me at the parade :DDD

Congrats Lakers, but I still hate them. They are the largest bandwagon in the history of sports besides the Yankees.

They are still great tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)