|| MystiqThundr's Pokémon Palladium ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to my personal trade thread. I am someone who has been playing the Pokémon for a very long time, but only recently have I gotten into its competitive scene. This means, there may not be too many Pokes on my thread right now, but using it, I plan to have a lot more in the near future. So thanks for your visit! Hopefully soon I will update with some banners...

Pokemon X:
IGN: Matthew
3DS: 3282-3915-1040
Time Zone: EDT

Availability: I am a student so I am usually available during evenings and weekends

Rules and Info
  • It goes without saying, as it is common across all of Smogon, do NOT trade me hacked monsters
  • Be polite and respectful, everyone deserves to be treated equally
  • I am a breeder, so a lot of the Pokes listed may not be in stock so it may take time for me to breed them for you
  • Please make all trade requests within the thread, only PM if you believe I have forgotten about our deal
  • I usually keep 3-5 IV spitbacks for the Mons I bread for, so do not be afraid to ask for them
  • I am purely focused on competitive Pokes, so any offer with good IV/Nature/Egg Moves Pokes are completely valid (regardless if they are shiny or in cool balls)
  • All Pokes are in Poke Balls unless otherwise specified with a image of another ball
  • Please follow MY FORMAT that you see my Pokemon are in when making offers!

Services
  • EV TRAINING: OPEN
    • I have no problem EV training your Pokemon for you. In fact, I will even give you a 5IV Pokemon of your choice to hold for insurance. My price to EV train is one perfect Pokemon of my choice.
  • I also am taking requests for breeding projects. Ask away, and if it makes sense for me, I will do them (also would like a perfect Pokemon in return).

Whitelist
  • TheMourningKing - He gave me a basically free 6 IV Ditto that has helped me tremendously thus far. So MourningKing, if you are here, cheers!
Wants
  • 5-6 IV Pokes that I do not have, which is most of them XD
  • #1 want is a shiny 6 IV Rayquaza (I would love you for ever)
  • Items may also have some worth here
Credits
===================================

Kanto

Eevee

Nature: Bold
Ability:
Anticipation/Adaptability/Run-Away
Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn
Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Sinnoh

Gible

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil or Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Scary Face, Outrage, Sand Tomb
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Unova

Larvesta

Nature: Modest
Ability: Flame Body

Egg Moves: String Shot
Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Kalos

Froakie

Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean/Torrent
Egg Moves: None
Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31

Honedge

Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Last edited:
If you have an Eevee (one with the specs listed in your thread, ability and gender doesn't matter), I can trade you a female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Static Mareep for it. It has the egg move Agility and is in an Ultra Ball. You might find it useful in expanding your shop, I guess.

Tell me if you're interested. FC and IGN is in my signature.

Last edited:
If you have an Eevee (one with the specs listed in your thread, ability and gender doesn't matter), I can trade you a female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Static Mareep for it. It has the egg move Agility and is in an Ultra Ball. You might find it useful in expanding your shop, I guess.

Tell me if you're interested. FC and IGN is in my signature.
I am very much interested in your Mareep... Ill get it ready and we could trade tomorrow?

I'm available tomorrow in the late afternoon (I should definitely be available by 8:00 PM UTC-7 Mountain Time and later). I'm also available basically anytime Friday if that doesn't work.

Does 8:00 PM UTC-7 sound good to you? (Assuming you go by New York EDT time, it'd be 11:00 PM for you). Otherwise, just give me a time on Friday, and I should be able to accommodate for it.

I'm available tomorrow in the late afternoon (I should definitely be available by 8:00 PM UTC-7 Mountain Time and later). I'm also available basically anytime Friday if that doesn't work.

Does 8:00 PM UTC-7 sound good to you? (Assuming you go by New York EDT time, it'd be 11:00 PM for you). Otherwise, just give me a time on Friday, and I should be able to accommodate for it.
11 my time is perfect... It'll be ready then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)