My trade corner. (Updates as I get more trade fodder.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added some trade fodder. PM me if you are interested in something and have decent trade ins. I'm currently open minded to more simple wants. I'm aware I can get any of the HA Pokemon mentioned with SOS. I find it easier to simply ask. I'm also currently too busy with my HP breed projects at the moment.

Hey I could trade a regenerator slowpoke(love/bold/31/×/31/31/31/31) for a timid hp ice eevee. I'm assuming most of the ones you have are male, but if not I'd prefer a male anyway

Hey I could trade a regenerator slowpoke(love/bold/31/×/31/31/31/31) for a timid hp ice eevee. I'm assuming most of the ones you have are male, but if not I'd prefer a male anyway
With that abysmal 12.5% ratio, it's obvious most of my Eevees are Male. I only bred a handful of Timid HP Ice. I got really tired of breeding Eevee.
I have two Female rejects with 31/0/26-29/31/31/31 if you want one. Otherwise, my semi perfect HP Ice breeds are all male.

With that abysmal 12.5% ratio, it's obvious most of my Eevees are Male. I only bred a handful of Timid HP Ice. I got really tired of breeding Eevee.
I have two Female rejects with 31/0/26-29/31/31/31 if you want one. Otherwise, my semi perfect HP Ice breeds are all male.
Sorry..maybe I worded it wrong. I'm looking for a male that's 31/×/30/31/31/31. I just wanted to specify so you didn't think I was looking for something ridiculous like a flawless 12.5% female hp breed.

Sorry..maybe I worded it wrong. I'm looking for a male that's 31/×/30/31/31/31. I just wanted to specify so you didn't think I was looking for something ridiculous like a flawless 12.5% female hp breed.
No prob. Yeah, I have a few 31/xx/30/31/31/31 Timids. Can trade now if you want.

Sure, I'm in need of all Power items and Pokerus. See anything you like?
I like the modest HP fire Popplio,
the HP ice timid w/o HA eevee and the HP fire modest magnemite w/magnet pull, but not sure if that's asking too much in return, if so, you can choose which one(s)

I like the modest HP fire Popplio,
the HP ice timid w/o HA eevee and the HP fire modest magnemite w/magnet pull, but not sure if that's asking too much in return, if so, you can choose which one(s)
Yeah, it's doable. I already have the breeds I want. Anything I list here is extra.

Sorry about that. I misread your request as HP Ice Eevee w/ HA. I'll be online in a few min. I need HP and Defense power items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)