My resets bring all the traders to my thread Updated Calm HP electric manaphy and adamant shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Alright, I'm done with the tournament. Just barely lost in the final round. Agggh. Oh well. I'll clone the Xerneas and get on to trade if you're ready

Moderator edit: Try not to double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'm coming for your Hope diancie, your Hasty Hoopa and your Lance Dragonite. I know it's a lot lol and I don't have some amazing stuff like yours on my trade thread but could you CMT and tell me if something catch your eyes?

Thanks!

zapzap29

Hello there! I'm coming for your Hope diancie, your Hasty Hoopa and your Lance Dragonite. I know it's a lot lol and I don't have some amazing stuff like yours on my trade thread but could you CMT and tell me if something catch your eyes?

Thanks!
Hey sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Just started work this week and I haven't checked Smogon in a while. Checked your thread and didn't see anything I needed at the moment. Thanks for the offer though

zapzap29

Hi! Im imterested in the Lance Dragonite and the bold Aldora Zapdos.
Please CMT and look if i have some of your interest.
Hey. I actually just moved to another city yesterday so I don't have internet access yet. I'm posting this from my phone. I'll probably get my internet set up by next Saturday. I'll let you know then about trading

Hoopa Lvl 50 Untouched
OT: Mac ID 11275
Hasty / Magician
IVs 28/31/28/31/30/31
Moves: Hyperspace Hole Psychic Astonish Nasty Plot
Fully redistributable

Do you still have any of these? Need one for my living dex. Let me know what you'd like since I own every pokemon except for Hoopa. Let me know what you might be interested in. Thank you.

zapzap29

Hoopa Lvl 50 Untouched
OT: Mac ID 11275
Hasty / Magician
IVs 28/31/28/31/30/31
Moves: Hyperspace Hole Psychic Astonish Nasty Plot
Fully redistributable

Do you still have any of these? Need one for my living dex. Let me know what you'd like since I own every pokemon except for Hoopa. Let me know what you might be interested in. Thank you.
If you're just interested in a Hoopa for your living dex I'll gladly redeem a Hoopa from the pokecenter lady for you for free, when I have some spare time.

Regarding the Hasty Hoopa you're asking about, you'd have to make me a trade offer considering I spent time and energy soft resetting it.

Just any hoopa. Looking for original not really worried about nature. Let me know, I'm off the next 4 days. Thanks.

zapzap29

Just any hoopa. Looking for original not really worried about nature. Let me know, I'm off the next 4 days. Thanks.
I'm currently working full time so I don't really have much time during the week. I wouldn't be able to give you anything until at least the weekend. You'd probably be better off requesting something in simple trades/requests or using the new Hoopa code tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)