Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Shadow Ball

Since this team is build arround greninja, Mega Alakazam is suposed to clean up the field being my special sweeper and wallbreaker, since i needed someone to deal with excadrill and another steel stypes without getting outspeed by them, i also choose timid nature for the speed and shadow ball to lead with physic walls like tapu lele, jirachi, mew etc.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

Heatran im using magma storm to deal with threats like toxapex, ferrothorn that can wall my greninja, also im using him has my main hazard which is also usefull, toxic is just that anoying ability and protect to cover from biggest threats like earthquake and others, also is very good to deal with other steel types but heatran being very fragile against certain attacks u need to be carefull since u dont want to lose this one before he does is job cuz is the only one dat can take very specific threats to this team like i said above (ferrothorn and toxapex).

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

i choose landorus for me defoger and second hazard, also works as a great anti-lead, probably one of essentials units on this team since he can work as a defoger, seter and thanks to u-turn i can bring mega alakazam or greninja safely to the field to clean up the mess, i prefer rocky helmet on my landorus to punish physical attackers like lopunny and medichan.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Head

Since i wanted another wall i choose magearna which can be a great wall especialy against special attackers thanks to the assault vest, since i didnt have any eletric i pick up the thunderbolt instead thunder cuz accuracy and volt switch like landorus, magearna can also bring alakazam and greninja safely to the field, also iron head for the flinch and deal with another threats. I could take tapu koko for the the eletric type but since my heatran can be take it down easily and my landorus was alone i prefer magearna and i also very good wallbreakers.

Greninja @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Low Kick
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

Greninja is the star on this team being the late game cleaner, but thats not is only function, he can work as lead setting hazards but can never stay for too long since the enemy see him as the lead they probably know what type he will be and take him out, with is great speed he can basicly outspeed everyone without choice scarf, low kick can take out threats like chansey which can basicly wall every pokemon on this team also fightinium Z for a fast and sure clean, gunk shot and ice beam the typical moves to clean the game

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike
- Knock Off

Kartana is another late game cleaner, using choice scarf kartana can outspeed and use leaf blade to kill biggest water type threats like swampert, sacred sword to lead with chansey and other normal or steel types if u dont want to risk greninja or even heatran, and knock only being use to counter or to predict a swich taking out the enemy item.

Hi there,

The team looks pretty solid in terms of sets but one thing I would change is the Magearna having Thunderbolt.

Changing it to Focus Blast or HP fire will help with coverage as ground types will be a problem for Magearna without these coverage moves. You could also change it to Ice Beam maybe?

Hope this helps. :D

Hi there,

The team looks pretty solid in terms of sets but one thing I would change is the Magearna having Thunderbolt.

Changing it to Focus Blast or HP fire will help with coverage as ground types will be a problem for Magearna without these coverage moves. You could also change it to Ice Beam maybe?

Hope this helps. :D
Im very new at this game i just wanted to follow some guides and create a team arround greninja, and i though having thunderbolt would be good to deal with water types since i just have kartana for dat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)