Lycanroc @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Accelerock
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Brick Break

This Lycanroc set is pretty much the standard max speed and physicall attack set, with accelerock to attack pokémon which are faster than him, while Crunch and Brick Break are pretty much for coverage. He is the fastest pokémon on this team, even faster with Choice Scarf, and it can also kill pretty easily, doing a 2HKO to an Arcanine when intimidated.

Mimikyu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance
- Protect

I personally love Mimikyu, and I think his ability is quite broken. You can combine the disguise with Protect when the target is poisoned or burned, and with the Focus Sash and Swords Dance to boost your attack a lot.

Vikavolt @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 68 Def / 252 SpA / 188 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Vikavolt is a beast with its godlike special attack stat and pretty good defense and special defense stats. I use him to kill pokémon with a low special defense stat, and gave him flash cannon for coverage. I also gave him the Electrium Z to hit even harder.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fire Fang
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

He's my physical tank, with four moves, three of them for coverage, like Fire Fang for Celesteela or Poison Jab for fairy types. His job is to stant on the field as many turns as possible and kill every living thing that gets in his way, being a really good tank for dangerous situations

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Merciless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Baneful Bunker
- Venoshock
- Toxic
- Recover

Toxapex is my wall, having Baneful Bunker and Toxic to poison, Recover to not die and Venoshock, which combined with its ability and Toxic, can deal a ton of damage. I also use it as a counter for fairy types, specially for the Tapus.

Arcanine @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 172 Atk / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
- Flamethrower
- Extreme Speed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Arcanine is a really good physical sweeper, with Flamethrower as main move, Extreme Speed to outspeed most of the pokemon and Will-O-Wisp to make him an even higher pain to deal with. I put his Evs so that it has got the same attack than Special Attack, and the rest are sent to Speed. I usually use him as an Intimidate Pokémon which can also hit really hard

For Lycanroc, I personally would use the focus sash lead with moves like stealth rock, taunt, etc. But if your want to use choice scarf, I would put the extra 4 evs into sp def since most download users have more sp atk. In addition, switch the ability to either sand rush or steadfast since it is very rare that your own accuracy is going to be lowered. Personally, I would use fire fang over brick break for kartana and steel types that take normal damage from fighting type moves such as metagross and Magearna.

For mimikyu, I would run lum berry to prevent status or life orb for more damage. Also, run shadow sneak over protect. You would want to run shadow sneak since this is a sweeper set and to ko common scarfs like tapu lele or faster mons like mega metagross.

For Vikavolt, Electrium Z is viable, but as suggestions for other options, choice spec and life orb are viable too. I would run volt switch over protect since switch moves are soooo good. Air slash is an option to hit fighting types super effectively, but flash cannon is prob better since it hits fairies. I would personally use other "better" electric types like tapu koko, magenzone, or xurkitree

For garchomp, I wouldn't run life orb with it if u want it to be your tank, rocky helmet would be better. I personally would either change its role to like a sweeper/ scarfer or run a different physical tank like Celesteela since your team is really weak to ground. An example set for garchomp
Garchomp @ Firium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
For Toxapex, I would personally use scald over venoshock and run regenerator. I get the strategy you are doing, but i think it is too gimmicky and toxapex has pretty bad sp atk so a crit venoshock is no going to do much. For example, it can't one hit ko tapu lele and tapu fini can easily ohko with a psychic. This is a pretty decent set
Toxapex @ Black Sludge/Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SPD
- Scald
- Recover
- Haze/Baneful Bunker
- Toxic

For Arcanine, I would make it max speed. If you leave it the way as it is tapu lele out speeds you and ohkos arcanine with sp after rocks. Additionally, you can't use priority moves in psychic terrain. Assuming it doesn't have a speed boosting nature, max speed alolan sandslash and 252 speed invested buzzole out speeds arcanine and both pokes doesn't take much from extreme speed.Take out protect and run a coverage move like close combat or wild charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)