Chunk (Snorlax) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 188 HP / 128 Def / 192 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch
- Return

This is my first time trying to make a team. I've been around Pokemon since the 90's but have never tried to do Pokemon battles competitively. Most of the Pokemon I enjoy are in the RU, so here I is. The point of this team is to have Galvantula set the sticky webs, live a hit with Focus sash, then pivot out with Volt switch or just let him go down. Cloyster and Honchkrow are on the team because they are two of my favorite Pokemon, but i always love Skill Link Cloyster with liquidation and I decided to run Pursuit on Honch to trap those psychic's. Toxicroak is def suppose to work as my main wall breaker with SD and Drain punch, typical toxicroak. Mismagius is on the team to taunt those Mega Audino's and what have you. Snorlax is on the team to add bulk. I was trying with metagross but it wasn't working well for me, switched to snorlax, and i felt it worked better with this team.

If you feel the team needs a change, I would really like to keep Cloyster, Honchcroak, and Toxicroak. Simply because this is my first team and would like to use Pokemon i enjoy playing with in general. Thanks!!

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)