Mt. Silver - v. 2.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry, I don't have time to catch and bank over 51 pokemon....I'll edit this with what I have.
Ok, how about we leave the level ball out of this(basically decreases 19)and the Relicanth out, can you do it?Sorry if this sounds too big, you can reduce the number if you like.

Ok, how about we leave the level ball out of this(basically decreases 19)and the Relicanth out, can you do it?Sorry if this sounds too big, you can reduce the number if you like.
Arhan, I hate to break this to you, but now that ORAS (DexNav = HA) is out, we go back to the only Bank Balls of value are the fossils, Karrablast, Shelmet and Johto starters (among others). For now, the only things you have that interest me are:

Dive Anorith, Net Totodile, Dusk Anorith, Tirtouga, Aerodactyl, Premier Aerodactyl, Timer Cranidos, Shieldon, Heal Lileep, Aerodactyl.

Now obviously, that's a lot of fossils. How many would I need to do for them? (You can clone, I count 10 that I want)

Arhan, I hate to break this to you, but now that ORAS (DexNav = HA) is out, we go back to the only Bank Balls of value are the fossils, Karrablast, Shelmet and Johto starters (among others). For now, the only things you have that interest me are:

Dive Anorith, Net Totodile, Dusk Anorith, Tirtouga, Aerodactyl, Premier Aerodactyl, Timer Cranidos, Shieldon, Heal Lileep, Aerodactyl.

Now obviously, that's a lot of fossils. How many would I need to do for them? (You can clone, I count 10 that I want)
I am fully aware of DexNav(which is gonna be my next project, along with heavy ball stuff)My ratio for 12.5s in general is 3:1(though I sometimes do 4:1 in the case of non HA stuff, 3:1 seems best to me.)Since Dive Anorith is with ash(on hiatus)that leaves 9 9*3= 27 if remove those that are worth 2(Moon Growlithe and Love Makuhita) that leaves 28 of them, so if you can pick one karrablast/Shelmet, then I get all apricorns except Makuhita, Growlithe and Level ball stuff)I'll contact a cloner and then contact you.

I am fully aware of DexNav(which is gonna be my next project, along with heavy ball stuff)My ratio for 12.5s in general is 3:1(though I sometimes do 4:1 in the case of non HA stuff, 3:1 seems best to me.)Since Dive Anorith is with ash(on hiatus)that leaves 9 9*3= 27 if remove those that are worth 2(Moon Growlithe and Love Makuhita) that leaves 28 of them, so if you can pick one karrablast/Shelmet, then I get all apricorns except Makuhita, Growlithe and Level ball stuff)I'll contact a cloner and then contact you.
Let's do this in chunks - Kurt takes 24 hours lol. For batch one, lets do Dusk and Premier Aerodactyl, Heal Lileep for the 9 I currently have (and need to breed). In the meantime, I'll do apricorn runs and* such.

Let's do this in chunks - Kurt takes 24 hours lol. For batch one, lets do Dusk and Premier Aerodactyl, Heal Lileep for the 9 I currently have (and need to breed). In the meantime, I'll do apricorn runs and* such.
I agree to the fact that we should do this in chunks, however
  • I would prefer to finish my side of the trade in one go, I will find a cloner and do the trade tomorrow.
  • I would rather not trade for the level ball stuff you have, since I will prolly get someone else to do 'em for me, which leaves just 3, so how about this, we don't trade today but trade tomorrow with the first lot + Drowzee, Stanler, Cleffa and Swablu for all the 10 fossils of my side?

I agree to the fact that we should do this in chunks, however
  • I would prefer to finish my side of the trade in one go, I will find a cloner and do the trade tomorrow.
  • I would rather not trade for the level ball stuff you have, since I will prolly get someone else to do 'em for me, which leaves just 3, so how about this, we don't trade today but trade tomorrow with the first lot + Drowzee, Stanler, Cleffa and Swablu for all the 10 fossils of my side?
If I can capture six of what you need, then sure, we can do that.

Update: Dec. 24, 2014 (16:09)

#679 - Honedge

OT: Sanjiv | ID: 23798 | Nickname: Zar'ra
Ability: No Guard | Nature: Quiet | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.11
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak
Notes: Received in a Reddit giveaway. Nicknameable. Current nickname is a female version of the Zar'roc (Murtagh's sword). Hatched at the Jagged Pass.

Last edited:
Update: Dec. 29, 2014 (00:32)

#025 - Cosplay Pikachu

OT: Sanjiv | ID: 23798
Ability: Lightning Rod | Nature: Hasty | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.30
Moves: Quick Attack | Electro Ball | Thunder Wave | Meteor Mash
Hidden Power: Ice
Notes: SRed for a solid 5 days. Got this beauty on a bus, next to my girlfriend, who thinks I'm a dork (accurate). Untouched at level 20. Strictly Non-Redis. Trophy Case. Nicknameable.

#133 - Eevee

Ability: Adaptability | Nature: Calm | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.18.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Stored Power | Wish | Yawn | Synchronoise
Notes: Received in a Reddit giveaway. Nicknameable. Hatched on a Mirage Mountain.

In response to the CMT in the SQSR thread, I was wondering if you could get me a female HA Aerodactyl in a Lux Ball for both Garchompite and Master Ball. I know your thread says male only but I don't need special IVs, nature, etc. just ball, HA, and gender.

In response to the CMT in the SQSR thread, I was wondering if you could get me a female HA Aerodactyl in a Lux Ball for both Garchompite and Master Ball. I know your thread says male only but I don't need special IVs, nature, etc. just ball, HA, and gender.
Yeah, I can do that. Would you mind adding a second Master Ball? I'll VM when she's ready.

Update: Jan. 1, 2015 (10:12)

#092 - Gastly

OT: Henkyo | ID: 12198 | Nickname: Durza
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Disable | Perish Song
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by Diabolico in the Lost Hotel. Nickname is the Shade in Eragon.

#290 - Nincada

OT: Kaushal | ID: 27249 | Nickname: Zephyr
Ability: Compound Eyes | Nature: Impish | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.28.31.31
Egg Moves: Bug Bite | Bug Buzz | Feint Attack | Final Gambit
Notes: Bred by me, parent provided by SnazzySwampert. Hatched by /u/Rising_Mikado in Santalune Forest.

#383 - Groudon

Ability: Drought | Nature: Careful
IVs: 31.31.31.12.26.31
Moves: Rest | Precipice Blades | Lava Plume | Earthquake
Notes: SRed by me. Untouched at level 45. Nicknameable. 26 Sp. Def IV doesn't make too much of a difference.

Update: Jan. 7, 2015 (17:05)

#092 - Gastly

OT: Andy | ID: 28120
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | Gender:

IVs: 31.15.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Disable | Perish Song
Notes: Non-nicknamed version of Durza. Hatched by /u/brisk_ at Mt. Pyre.

#115 - Kangaskhan

Ability: Scrappy | Nature: Jolly | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31
Egg Moves: Focus Energy | Focus Punch | Double-Edge | Endeavor
Notes: Bred on request.

#207 - Gligar

Ability: Immunity | Nature: Impish | Gender:
/

Egg Moves: Poison Tail | Agility | Baton Pass | Double-Edge

#228 - Houndour

OT: Sanjiv | ID: 23798 Nickname: Spitfire
Ability: Flash Fire | Nature: Timid | Gender:

IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Punishment | Destiny Bond | Pursuit | Sucker Punch
Notes: Received as a gift from QuoteMissy (she had an extra copy of the egg I hatched for her). Nicknameable. Hatched at the Fiery Path.

#285 - Shroomish

Ability: Quick Feet or Poison Heal | Nature: Jolly or Careful | Gender:
/

Egg Moves: Drain Punch | Focus Punch | Bullet Seed | Seed Bomb
Notes: Bred on request. Jolly for Quick Feet. Careful for Poison Heal.

#290 - Nincada

OT: Sheimi | ID: 04622
Ability: Compound Eyes | Nature: Impish | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.3.31.31
Egg Moves: Bug Bite | Bug Buzz | Feint Attack | Final Gambit
Notes: Non-nicknamed version of Zephyr. Hatched by /u/ShinySheimi in Santalune Forest.

#479 - Rotom

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid, Bold, or Calm | Gender: N/A
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: N/A

Update: Jan. 16, 2015 (00:16)

#285 - Shroomish

OT: Pras | ID: 15348 | Nickname: Pudge
Ability: Poison Heal | Nature: Careful | Gender:

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Drain Punch | Bullet Seed | Seed Bomb | Focus Punch
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/dymphe in Pokemon Village.

As of now, I am in university full time, as well as going steady with a girl and playing on my school's baseball team. However, I have free time, so I'd rather trade breedables than have to work on getting things cloned. If you can clone yourself, I'm more inclined to trade with you. I'll also be taking on some more DexNav captures/breedables and SRs, so look for updates. Post here/VM if you have a specific request.​

Hey there! You have a really awesome thread :))

You have the most beautiful Coldplay Pikachu I've ever seen :O

Would you be interested to trade it for a HA Jolly shiny Chimchar (poke ball), HA Adamant shiny Tepig (poke ball), HA adamant Gyarados (lure ball) and maybe even a forth shiny? They are all pentaflawless, bred by me and hatched on reddit!
I actually have tons of shinies but I don't know them all off of my head and unfortunately my thread is incomplete and I need to finish it :((

I've been trying to reset that pilachu for ages I'm my game and I never got a decent one :(( let me know. Otherwise I can do a breeding project or something?

Hey there! You have a really awesome thread :))

You have the most beautiful Coldplay Pikachu I've ever seen :O

Would you be interested to trade it for a HA Jolly shiny Chimchar (poke ball), HA Adamant shiny Tepig (poke ball), HA adamant Gyarados (lure ball) and maybe even a forth shiny? They are all pentaflawless, bred by me and hatched on reddit!
I actually have tons of shinies but I don't know them all off of my head and unfortunately my thread is incomplete and I need to finish it :((

I've been trying to reset that pilachu for ages I'm my game and I never got a decent one :(( let me know. Otherwise I can do a breeding project or something?
Holy hell mate, bringing my thread back from the dead :P
You sure that your Gyarados is HA in a lure ball..?
What are the details of Chimchar and Tepig? (Egg Moves, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)