Mother Russiart

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

S0L1D G0LD

I wanted to try out a new style - experimenting with Photoshop's version of the pen.

It's a little edgy and it probably sucks more than what I usually do so if you want me to try a different style I'm all up for it.

(I sort of rushed this one as I was tired and wanted to go to bed) XD

Last edited:

S0L1D G0LD

I wanted to try out a new style - experimenting with Photoshop's version of the pen.

It's a little edgy and it probably sucks more than what I usually do so if you want me to try a different style I'm all up for it.

(I sort of rushed this one as I was tired and wanted to go to bed) XD
Lol where is it just appears as that damn blue question mark box.

Acklow

I probably have to move it to my public pu.ush folder. I moved it to the private one so I thought everything was squared away but I suppose not...

Give me a moment to hop onto my desktop.

Hey! I just wanted to drop by and say your artwork is amazing! I might drop a request soon, but other than that, keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:

Acklow

Challonge acceptod.

This should also give me incentive to do the Secret Santa too x.x

Picture isn't showing up for me... D:

EDIT: It's showing up now. Thanks so much, I absolutely love it!

Last edited:

Acklow

Since it is no longer a secret, this is the piece I put together for the Secret Santa. A reference being made to Ni No Kuni. :)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Can I have the cutest Phanpy you can physically draw avatar sized please? ^_^

Last edited:

Acklow

YES. Long time since I had a request and I finally have loads of free time on my hands.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Thank you Acklow! As you can tell I love it.. I've had a recent thing for Phanpy idk why.. and this is cute I want to hug it! I wonder if you'll ever stop making my avatars for me.. you seem to be the best at it >_>

Acklow

that phanpy's pretty cute! I was wondering if you would draw a Zweilous??

Sure thing. I will draw it tonight since I pulled an almost all-nighter last night. I need to reset my internal sleep clock z.z

Thank you Acklow! As you can tell I love it.. I've had a recent thing for Phanpy idk why.. and this is cute I want to hug it! I wonder if you'll ever stop making my avatars for me.. you seem to be the best at it >_>
Haha, I am very pleased to hear you enjoy my art! It makes me glad to be appreciated. I do look forward to doing more!!! :)

Acklow

that phanpy's pretty cute! I was wondering if you would draw a Zweilous??
I was so excited that I drew two pieces (no picture-pun intended)!!! I wanted to try something different with the second piece x.x

Enjoy!~~

:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)