Team Monotype Winter Premier Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting Extension, My opponent Haakunite and I were scheduled for 1 hour and 10 minutes ago. This person did not show up however. I contacted their captain, Misaka, who is willing to sub someone in. However, he will only be available in 1 hour from now, which does not fit my schedule of this week. I won't be available tomorrow either. If there is no extension possible, regard this as an activity request.

Requesting Extension, My opponent Haakunite and I were scheduled for 1 hour and 10 minutes ago. This person did not show up however. I contacted their captain, Misaka, who is willing to sub someone in. However, he will only be available in 1 hour from now, which does not fit my schedule of this week. I won't be available tomorrow either. If there is no extension possible, regard this as an activity request.
An extension is completely fine with me- however, you never actually specified your time zone, and when you told me “sunday” I also understood “sunday” and as such, I cleared my schedule to be free at any time tomorrow. Next time please specify your GMT before trying to schedule, as I specified mine.

I’m going to be calling activity on Thimo because he scheduled for today at 10-12 AM my time and I agreed. I was on for both of those hours after clearing my schedule and he still didn’t show up. This was after he requested the extension for the situation earlier so I’m just upset he’s still not showing up. So yeah calling act.

edit: I came on at like 10:20ish and waited until 11:54 for him and he still didn’t show up. He never responded to both of my posts on his wall. He also didn’t respond to Wincon who posted on his wall an hour ago. He clearly wasn’t online in the time frame. I even asked a few friends if he’s been on in a private room.

Last edited:
I’m going to be calling activity on Thimo because he scheduled for today at 10-12 AM my time and I agreed. I was on for both of those hours after clearing my schedule and he still didn’t show up. This was after he requested the extension for the situation earlier so I’m just upset he’s still not showing up. So yeah calling act.

edit: I came on at like 10:20ish and waited until 11:54 for him and he still didn’t show up. He never responded to both of my posts on his wall. He also didn’t respond to Wincon who posted on his wall an hour ago. He clearly wasn’t online in the time frame. I even asked a few friends if he’s been on in a private room.

You never agreed with the timeframe to begin with. I shouldn't have to be online on PS if I don't even have any confirmation from you whatsoever that I should be. Let's not forget you missed the initial time we had to play by just being dumb. My profile clearly shows I'm dutch, and if you have any sort of common sense, you should know that there isn't any other timezone other than GMT+1 that gives you a time of 6 PM when it is midnight in the timezone in question. In other words, GMT-23, a theoretical timezone where 12 AM on a Sunday would translate to 6 PM on a Sunday in your timezone, simply doesn't exist. Now you are trying to get an activity win by claiming you agreed to a timeframe, which you never did. I should be the one calling activity on you.

At this point, yall just need to suck it up and play, you are clearly on at the same times and thimo stop being a cuck with the vague as shit scheduling and haaku stop expecting thimo to try and play on your time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)