Side Monotype Farm League Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to the first installment of the SM Monotype Farm League! This is a free-to-join, Swiss-style tournament. While this tournament isn't directly linked to Monotype Premier League, it is still a great place to play some monotype at decently high level and get paired up with people from your own skill-level.

If you don't know how swiss-style tournaments work, here's an example:
In week 1, everybody gets paired up with one random opponent from the sign-ups. If you win your week 1 match, you'll be paired up with other people that have won their week 1 match. if you lose week 1, you'll be matched up with others who are 0-1 too. this goes on for 8 weeks, meaning it would end the same time MPL ends. Eventually, the player(s) with the highest end-record will be crowned 'MPL III Farm League Winner'.

some reminders:
  • This is an SM Monotype tournament.
  • All battles are a BO1 series, unless both parties decide otherwise.
  • All battles should take play on play.pokemonshowdown.com or smogtours.psim.us . All battles played on sideserver will not count and the match result will be void.
  • All replays must be saved. If neither player saves match replays, the match result will be void.
  • Standard rules apply to this tournament obviously. No cheating, be nice with scheduling, and mostly, don't be a dick. me and my co-hosts, as well as the Forum Moderators have every right to disqualify you from the tournament if you show continuous misbehaviour to your opponents or others. A little smack-talk is obviously allowed and encouraged, but don't take it too far.
3-0
Winner of Acsel vs Quote vs. Zukushiku
Entei vs. Shining Yin
ArkenCiel vs. Vid
Bluxio vs. Escoffier
Balto vs. Haund
Akashi vs. KevinELF
Fardin vs. Sour Apples
King Billu vs. Tyke
2-1
vakatalesau vs. 7Luxray
SubMindRaikou vs. Ronman5
Nuit Breath vs. Jase Duken
The-Vale vs. Bitana
Alpha-Harpreet vs. Seager
SirSkit vs. Adalind
zugubu royale vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl
Misaka Mikoto vs. madman404
Memeism vs. Loser of Acsel vs Quote
Karmic Retribution vs. Turnip123
Megazard vs. Omega-Xis
Mateeus_1 vs. Catalystic
Flamestar vs. double switches
terrors vs. GotCookies
iLlama vs. Maskun529
Lotus Wincon vs. implaser
dawnmidst vs. ADF Test
Quantum Tesseract vs. Donut2907
Dandy Highwayman vs. Kennyth
MiyoKa vs. Asziran
KittenGaming vs. TheAveng92R
Steve Angello vs. Ashaury
Plasmagby vs. Temperarious
1-2
Kswiss vs. Seo.
botamo vs. Alpha Suckles
Rare Poison vs. Rabzzz
MechSteelix vs. Shadestep
Brancus vs. Kyo004
Wish9 vs. juleocesar
Mr. Miner vs. Niky
TheTacoMan vs. Dvbz
Empo vs. theuntalented
Crashy vs. Iggy96
HNBL vs. I am bu
ZekromFan vs. aGroove
xEpicc vs. Finchinator
Holy Ghost vs. parivard
SlurpuffLoverKiwi vs. GoldenTorkoal
The Excadrill vs Nick~XVZ (0-3)
Luckyboy123 vs DabbinSoloSD710
0-3
Aschmaros (0-2) vs. Novaeu
AV8 vs. EchoSierra (0-0)
Azelea vs Lostallhopedreams

if i dropped you by accident or you were dropped and want back in, post here or pm me on here/discord/ps

Deadline: 5/17

Last edited:

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
May I ask why I was Dropped? I played last week and won against my oppent, and played the first week. Second week was the only time I haven't played due to irl things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)