Monotype Monotype Fall Seasonal II - Round 4

Requesting extension as a result of being asked to play on azure and me not realizing that matches had to only be played on main server. Sent message to attempt rescheduling.

our b

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
SPECIFIC RULES:
  • This is a standard Gen 7 Monotype tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, on the Main or SmogTours servers.
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, the game will be coinflipped regardless of whoever won.
Not to be a mini-modder, but that rule was clearly stated this round as well as every single round that preceded it. This small setback shouldn't really be much of a problem unless scheduling gets in the way...

This is ridiculous,i did not know about this AT ALL,now my opponent have advantage .....i won my matches fair and square....since when playing on azure matters something....?? Stupid rules....
It's funny because someone made the same mistake round 1 and were warned by leru about it. Maybe pay more attention to other people's posts in this thread and mistakes made by other people? Also maybe read the rules first before jumping to starting your battle? Also maybe try and schedule during the week rather than last minute? Have to give your opponent credit for being so accommodating and agreeing to battle so late when he got no vm response. Your "league mates" can't schedule for you every time you're away

Hey guys, we contacted and agreed to battle today so it's all good. Please stop picking at each other, if he was busy or had some issues that prevented earlier scheduling then it's not his fault :]

This is ridiculous,i did not know about this AT ALL,now my opponent have advantage .....i won my matches fair and square....since when playing on azure matters something....?? Stupid rules....
Neither of us have an advantage, because we both saw what we tend to use (and I always assume my opponent scouted beforehand anyway). Let's just follow the rules and no matter how the set goes, no hard feelings :]

edit: a word

Last edited:
Requesting extension, my opponent is actively ignoring my messages to try to cheese an activity win lol
gl with that bud, since im spending my last few seconds on here for the week just to reply to this utter nonsense, id love u to reply to ur messages alot sooner and not 5 days later sorry i meant 6.

gl with that bud, since im spending my last few seconds on here for the week just to reply to this utter nonsense, id love u to reply to ur messages alot sooner and not 5 days later sorry i meant 6.
I find it funny how you responded to this when you werent even mentioned, yet my countless attempts to try to get a response from you were all ignored. Whatever, you can try to pretend you were too busy to respond despite you being online and posting elsewhere.

I find it funny how you responded to this when you werent even mentioned, yet my countless attempts to try to get a response from you were all ignored. Whatever, you can try to pretend you were too busy to respond despite you being online and posting elsewhere.
a day has passed, a single day. countless attempts? i believe ur referring to me because u made no attempt on ps while i was looking everywhere for u, im always on its not hard to look for me lol and then after a full 6 days, ur like "i didnt see this lol" dunno why u think that after ignoring my contact for so long

right, yh i was posting elsewhere its true, telling all of my opponents in other tours to take the win and going in other tours to notify the hosts that im dropping out so i guess i wasnt busy.

a day has passed, a single day. countless attempts? i believe ur referring to me because u made no attempt on ps while i was looking everywhere for u, im always on its not hard to look for me lol and then after a full 6 days, ur like "i didnt see this lol" dunno why u think that after ignoring my contact for so long

right, yh i was posting elsewhere its true, telling all of my opponents in other tours to take the win and going in other tours to notify the hosts that im dropping out so i guess i wasnt busy.
It's kind of sad how far you'll go just to sneak an activity win. And you basically just admitted that you were actively ignoring me. What was wrong with messaging me that you are busy? You basically just told me ur trying for the activity win. Yeah w/e if you refuse to respond we'll just let host decide.

It's kind of sad how far you'll go just to sneak an activity win. And you basically just admitted that you were actively ignoring me. What was wrong with messaging me that you are busy? You basically just told me ur trying for the activity win. Yeah w/e if you refuse to respond we'll just let host decide.
im trying to sneak an activity win? actively ignoring u? no, im in countless tours and ofc i have a life, im not going to spam ur wall through-out the week to get ur attention thats not how it works, u admitted u didnt see it, what would of happened if i didnt post a activity post at all, host would of acted accordingly and gave me the activity. if i was ignoring u , why would i try to contact u at all?

not to mention r u going to ignore the fact u were constantly online through-out those 6 days and didnt even try to respond? look instead of liking posts how about try responding to them

while i was actually busy in the time u actually responded and claimed im ignoring u

sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)