(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big fan of trading stuff on serebii to be honest. I'll check again but the title of my thread says I'm out of town so sorry but you'll have to wait.
I will open a trade shop here soon. Just need to test format. But it will have the same content as my trade shop there. I will be checking when you are back to town :) no problem

hey chester0334 you can stop tring to find me a ha Bulbasaur with a ha I got one off wonder trade so that is some thing you can stop doing

I will open a trade shop here soon. Just need to test format. But it will have the same content as my trade shop there. I will be checking when you are back to town :) no problem
I am back in town however, if you're going to make a trade thread here on the site. Then I would appreciate it if you can trade me on this site. I will just wait until you open a new trade thread here. Sorry I hope you understand and thank you.

I am back in town however, if you're going to make a trade thread here on the site. Then I would appreciate it if you can trade me on this site. I will just wait until you open a new trade thread here. Sorry I hope you understand and thank you.
Ok no problem. I will open a thread here as soon as I get some time.

Yo! I know you don't take any request for breeding pokemon, but I saw in your list that you've got a Murkrow in a Luxury Ball. I was wondering if you got a Female (HA) Murkrow in a Luxury Ball. I've got a male one with his HA, but with that it is impossible to attain a female HA luxury with egg moves =(

Yo! I know you don't take any request for breeding pokemon, but I saw in your list that you've got a Murkrow in a Luxury Ball. I was wondering if you got a Female (HA) Murkrow in a Luxury Ball. I've got a male one with his HA, but with that it is impossible to attain a female HA luxury with egg moves =(
Sorry for the late response. Maybe sometime tomorrow I can let you borrow my female murkrow all I would need is a spitback in exchange. Thanks.

CMT for spitbacks of Lure Tentacool, HA Dream Murkrow and HA Dream Carvanha, please.
I can give you a dream ball murkrow free of charge. I don't have anymore carvanha spitbacks. I would however let you borrow my original parent and you can also borrow the lure ball tentacool.

edit: for once I actually want something from youXD. I need a larvesta spitback with egg moves.

Last edited:
I can give you a dream ball murkrow free of charge. I don't have anymore carvanha spitbacks. I would however let you borrow my original parent and you can also borrow the lure ball tentacool.

edit: for once I actually want something from youXD. I need a larvesta spitback with egg moves.
Alright, I'll let you know when I have the larvesta ready. Do you mind breeding the tentacool, though? It's faster to breed since it doesn't have HA.

Alright, I'll let you know when I have the larvesta ready. Do you mind breeding the tentacool, though? It's faster to breed since it doesn't have HA.
I'm giving you three spitbacks for your one. All I want are the egg moves so you don't even need to do a lot of breeding. Everyone else follows the rules. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying but I'm providing you with everything all you have to do is breed which is what you would do either ways if I gave you spitbacks. I can't breed for free anymore it got tired some and I want to breed at my free will now.

I'm giving you three spitbacks for your one. All I want are the egg moves so you don't even need to do a lot of breeding. Everyone else follows the rules. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying but I'm providing you with everything all you have to do is breed which is what you would do either ways if I gave you spitbacks. I can't breed for free anymore it got tired some and I want to breed at my free will now.
Well, that's why I asked to CMT though... It's not like I'm asking anything for free...

Alright, deal. I'll breed Larvesta for now, will let you know when that's done and I can pick up the three.

Well, that's why I asked to CMT though... It's not like I'm asking anything for free...

Alright, deal. I'll breed Larvesta for now, will let you know when that's done and I can pick up the three.
If it truly matters then I'll take store credits then. If not then I'll give you a murkrow spitback and then the other two for you to breed. I just need the egg moves I don't care about gender or ball etc...

I'd think you'd be a little more happier if I gave you a nice deal but you don't sound happy at all:/

If it truly matters then I'll take store credits then. If not then I'll give you a murkrow spitback and then the other two for you to breed. I just need the egg moves I don't care about gender or ball etc...

I'd think you'd be a little more happier if I gave you a nice deal but you don't sound happy at all:/
No, it's not that I'm unhappy. Tbh if I need something for free I'd just go to the GA subforum. It's as if you don't get what 'CMT' means.

I'll take the previous offer, my Larvesta for the three parents and I'll return you a spitback with egg moves etc in return. :)

Sorry for the late response. Maybe sometime tomorrow I can let you borrow my female murkrow all I would need is a spitback in exchange. Thanks.
Don't worry about the late response, I know I can trust you! I'm online now if you want trade? I'm currently breeding, so I can make it quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)