Moderation changes

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi friendos,

So if you missed shade's "da letter el sucks at mafia" thread, I'm now leading this village subforum.

I'm excited about the new faces being drawn into Circus Maximus from walruses and survivor in particular. We've also in recent months received a lot of new mafia faces as well, largely from PS mafia. Hopefully we continue to grow in presence and activity.

Recently, LightWolf has been fairly busy, and is now an alum mod. He's still alive and will almost certainly keep sending in Hungarian/Digimon songs to walruses, as well as still pitching in some insight here and there into game proposals, but he no longer has formal moderating duties. Thanks LW, you will always be the goat.

And as of about an hour ago, we've filled his spot with a new moderator. Please welcome Blazade to our moderation staff! He's done a great job modding Cong and I'm sure will do a great job here. If for some reason your game has a role that really needs you to prove the four color theorem, he's your guy. He's been an active presence in both play and game design, and anyone who has interacted with him should be able to tell he's got a good head on his shoulders. Congrats Blazade and welcome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)