MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you still need HA Rhyhorn (Rhydon), Spheal, Shinx (Luxio), Sewaddle, and Axew (Fraxure)? They have random natures and IVs since I just caught them from friend safari. I'm looking to donate them.

Hi, do you still need HA Rhyhorn (Rhydon), Spheal, Shinx (Luxio), Sewaddle, and Axew (Fraxure)? They have random natures and IVs since I just caught them from friend safari. I'm looking to donate them.
I do. Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

As a note, I hit maximum friends and deleted everyone. As a result, if you already got something from me and want/need more, I will have to re-add you.

Hey MKL,

I've finally got a hold of my HA Tmburr! It's in a Dream Ball with 4 EMs.

I've also got HA Togepi, Chikorita, Bellsprout and Solosis if you're still looking for those! Shoot me a PM : )

Last edited:
Update!

I should be able to get you the last four things on your wishlist by tonight:

HA Marill, Togepi, Bellsprout, Litwick. A word on Bellsprout, I mentioned giving it EMs yesterday but I haven't gotten around to doing that, so hopefully that's still fine with you.

Let me know if you'd be ready to trade, I'll PM you what I'm looking for again. Thanks!

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since you have mentioned, "Make an Offer":

Have been going to a few different trade threads to distribute this info, but that seems like a very slow process, and the Bank update makes things much easier, so here goes:

I currently have a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X. These are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I'm never really doing anything with these, so I am currently looking to give these a home where they're actually used. I have:
  • Stunky

• Illumise

• Nincada

• Alomomola

• Stantler

• Surskit

• Eevee

• Dratini

• Carvanha

• Crustle
  • Tangela

• Audino

• Slugma

• Psyduck

• Seel

• Poochyena

• Maractus

• Rattata

• Seedot

• Spoink

• Oddish

• Cubone

• Tentacool

• Axew

• Gible

• Magby

• Absol

• Shroomish

• Bagon

• Qwilfish

• Pinsir

• Chansey

• Sigilyph

• Snorut

• Abra

• Cacnea

• Butterfree

• Chimecho

• Zigzagoon

• Trapinch

• Seaking

• Sneasel

• Kangaskhan

• Swinub

• Sableye

• Onix

• Machop

• Nidoran-F

• Combee

• Miltank

• Slakoth

• Basculin-Red

• Geodude

• Exeggcute

• Gligar

• Staravia

• Hippopotas

• Misdreavus

• Snorlax

• Tropius

• Koffing

Offer me whatever you like for these--I give preference to things that allow me to re-create Battle Maison & Tree sets with Egg Moves (refer to Team Rocket Elite's moveset data for reference, here and here), but anything worthwhile works for me. I would prefer to conduct trades in X (to allow me to collect Friend Safaris), but if you have no Gen VI games, and are offering me Gen VII stuff in return, I can Transfer these to my Sun no prob, just let me know.

I also have a number of DW Dream Ball males available, if you would like to see what I have on that front PM me.

My info for both X and Sun:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

X Message: Maison Bot

Since you have mentioned, "Make an Offer":

While I don't care about DB Pokemon, I have posted in the battle maison discussion and records threads often offering to breed anything for anyone free of charge for teambuilding purposes if you have something you are interested in.

However, I would actually be moderately interested in Gligar, Tangela, and Nidoran Female, as they don't come in Beast Balls, can be bred in generation 7 without losing much value for Battle Tree purposes.

Hey MKL,

I'm still interested in some of your BBHAs so I'd like to offer some HAs I've got that you may still not have, namely:

Horsea, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Roselia, Shinx, Oshawott, Tepig. I also have many HAs that are currently not on your list, and since I'm a big sucker for EMs myself, almost every single one of my Pokémon carry 4 EMs (such as HA Spheal, Rhyhorn, etc mentioned above).

Let me know if there's still anything you're looking for in particular!

Hey MKL,

I'm still interested in some of your BBHAs so I'd like to offer some HAs I've got that you may still not have, namely:

Horsea, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Roselia, Shinx, Oshawott, Tepig. I also have many HAs that are currently not on your list, and since I'm a big sucker for EMs myself, almost every single one of my Pokémon carry 4 EMs (such as HA Spheal, Rhyhorn, etc mentioned above).

Let me know if there's still anything you're looking for in particular!
I have all of the Island Scan HA Pokemon, I simply haven't finished breeding them onto the BB Perfects I have.

I am reopening this. Looking for all pokemon from USUM that could not be previously caught in a beast ball. HA and Egg moves is a plus, but I can take care of that at a later date.

Hi can I have a sheer force bagon plz
I can farm any bp items under 64. I really need this bagon so I'm willing to do lots
Ps: I don't mind breedjects or spit back as long as it has sheer force
FC:4313-5049-0817

Last edited:
Skarmory
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Weak Armor/Sturdy/Keen Eye
Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Brave Bird/Pursuit/Drill Peck/Whirlwind
would you be interested in a 5iv swiftswim ma jolly magicarp in a beast ball (missing spec defense) or a bp item of your choice
spitbacks are fine ideally looking for an impish skarmory with sturdy but i can breed sturdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)