M&M Mix And Mega Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

pokejeff
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Art by Senko

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2022 OM Circuit information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found on the strategy dex.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Winners Bracket:

Magikarp_Is_AG  vs  damflame 3
beauts  vs  txitxas
Career Ended  vs  Aggrometaile
Ivar57  vs  TectonicDestroyer
kDCA  vs  nvk
Shing'n Streets  vs  Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂
crying  vs  Ducky
DerpyBoi  vs  abriel

Losers Bracket:

Axzel  vs  Clastia
Tanny89k  vs  longhiep341
Nhanttt  vs  eifo
Quantum Tesseract  vs  jay
PandaDoux vs  Jordy
Mightykaiser63!  vs  KaiserKaiba
Dragonillis  vs  MagearnaTheBoss
Andyboy  vs  Atilax

extension deadline is at wednesday +2 11:59pm round deadline at sunday 11:59pm -4

Last edited:
cuz you didnt play and it seemed like they were available when you were too
I waited 15mins for when we scheduled, they didnt come so i did something else and when i was back to check smogon it was very late, i was not gonna play at like 12am just because my opponent missed the scheduled time, i would've been fine with an extend if i could play early this week but i cant because im on vacation with my family until friday morning and i dont have access to my computer, where i have all my teams and anyway im on vacation im not gonna play at pokemons ill just enjoy with my family

Clas

pixibursting
is a Tiering Contributor
I waited 15mins for when we scheduled, they didnt come so i did something else and when i was back to check smogon it was very late, i was not gonna play at like 12am just because my opponent missed the scheduled time, i would've been fine with an extend if i could play early this week but i cant because im on vacation with my family until friday morning and i dont have access to my computer, where i have all my teams and anyway im on vacation im not gonna play at pokemons ill just enjoy with my family
in fairness they responded to act call 15min later and did attempt to reschedule in that same act call response. if you scheduled close to 12am and waited only 15min then that seems more of a you issue rather than your opp's, unless they refused to schedule at a time not close to then or simply could not.

in fairness they responded to act call 15min later and did attempt to reschedule in that same act call response. if you scheduled close to 12am and waited only 15min then that seems more of a you issue rather than your opp's, unless they refused to schedule at a time not close to then or simply could not.
15 minute is by far long enough to wait for an act call, are we all a sudden expected to wait 30 min for every game? We all (even me ;;) have lives outside the game.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/9183291/

The indication from here is that it should count as an act win

Clas

pixibursting
is a Tiering Contributor
15 minute is by far long enough to wait for an act call, are we all a sudden expected to wait 30 min for every game? We all (even me ;;) have lives outside the game.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/9183291/

The indication from here is that it should count as an act win
like i said, it depends on the situation but i dont think playing near 12am was even a good idea to begin with. 30min is honestly fine in most circumstances - dont play if you dont have the time

anyway won in 2 last night, forgot to post

pannu

pokejeff
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Jordy contacted duguo, who told him her availability. He contacted her when she said she was available, and made further attempts to get the game done. Despite the game not being played im giving act to jordy. Pandadoux was also given win for their series, which shouldn't even have been giving an extension, just a misunderstanding on my part.

new mu: Jordy vs PandaDoux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)