Multifaction/FFA Meta Circus Mafia - Reign of the Walrus

Still missing one person's agreement, however their action won't have consequences on the resolution of the game and so it is what it is.

Deadline

And so the cycle ends bloodlessly, though as the new sun rose the next morning, Dead Mafia was no where to be seen as Rock Paper Scissors and Free Real Estate converge on the poor Philosophers Stone in the daily lynch

Dear Philosophers Stone/Champ1604,

You are the Mafia!

Sneaky sneaks who try and kill the town and dominate the game, this time you are allied with your normal enemies to take down a common foe.

Once a night, you may target an alias and prevent any kills that may be targeted at them. Through your information networks, if an attack is attempted you will know if it’s from a faction kill or otherwise. If the attacker does not have 4 pieces of information attached with the kill, any other actions they attempt to use that cycle will be roleblocked. .

In addition, twice in the game you may forgo protecting someone to find out the attacker. Choose one cycle where you protected someone from a kill and you will uncover the faction of the attacker.

You are allied with the Mafia faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
"HA! You have activated my trap card! With this wolf meta I'm sure to win" shouts Dead Mafia as he truly becomes a wolf
Dear Dead Mafia/ Gale Wing Srock,

You are the Wolf!

Normally a loner, this time you have some friends! Hopefully you don’t lose them…

You start the game with one Bulletproof Vest. If at any time you vest were to be broken, or when 3 of your faction mates have died, you gain a chance to kill someone, however in order to try and kill someone you must target an alias and submit 2 of three pieces of information (username, faction or role name)

Finally, every cycle you may bark at an alias, causing its actions to fail. You may not use this action if you do not possess a BPV.

You also know that if all your new friends were to die, you may be tempted back to your wolf ways.

You are allied with the Mafia faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.

--

As the last member of your faction, you are now basically a wolf. You gain a Lynchproof vest and may roleblock every cycle regardless of vests.

Instead of charges or faction kills, you gain a special kill which can be used every three cycles. This kill only needs an alias to work and can’t be stopped by anything.
But as soon as he comes back from his absence to embrace his new powers, Dead Mafia was instantly slain by the other games faction, eliminating the Mafia faction once and for all.

Now with all other factions defeated, the pair comes out of the shadows, establishing the dominance of walrus forever on circus maximus.

Triumphantly, the worst music ever is played in the background.
Dear Free Real Estate/Haruno

You are the Shitty Tastes

Yes, it’s a sad fact that we aren’t necessarily the best in music tastes and so sometimes you gotta make do with what you submit to walruses.

Once every cycle you may pollute someone's tastes, forcing them to temporarily excuse themselves from the game in disgust. During this time they will be protected from all actions as well as unable to use any of their own (read: Kidnapping).

Additionally, once every three cycles you yourself may secretly duck out of the game. Preventing you from being the target of any abilities that cycle and stops you from using any other abilities besides this one this cycle.

You are allied with the Other Games faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.

Additionally, you know that DnD is off playing games somewhere, and you may be able to sneak into the Tabletop factions crew this way….
Aided by the enabler and probable walrus god
Dear Rock Paper Scissors/Martin,

You are the Songbot aka Ayana

Walruses would be pretty boring if you couldn’t actually hear the music together, and it costs too much to hire someone so instead the answer is robots.

You are so good at saving people from boredom, once a cycle you may target a user and they will be protected from all actions.

Additionally, each cycle you may collect information on a user. You may target an alias and learn the username attached to that alias.

You are allied with the Other Games faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Other Games (Zorbees, Granny Pie, Martin, Haruno and Paperblade) have won Metacircus Mafia

Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qbI0p0U5y0zvoQpVm_VQYJ1AfP4uMVyJ5durxh83tRg/edit?usp=sharing

Role doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gHzeYE1txvfTnNaqPlhIS1t_SovwjGxaS7S28mmE73c/edit?usp=sharing

#WhatIsAPostgame?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
None of this wouldn't have happened if Mafia faction wasn't constantly blocking Flyhn :(

Fun game tho, first NOC where I really tried to get the faction organized myself and wasn't just being ordered around the whole time. Fun stuff

Yeah, Flyhn had terrible luck trying to get his inspect off. It did mean he didn't burn his 2nd alias swap, but by the time he tried to use it he was killed before he could complete it.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
gale didnt trust anyone on the mafia faction even tho he was the one with an alt wincon

l m a o
SO that's why he tried to become part of tabletop at one point, lmao. Just saying that tabletop always wanted Gale killed but there was always a more pressing target lol

Shitty thing is I missed a bunch of deadlines due to irl circumstances. P sure since my alias swap was "start of next cycle" I would've been able to use it while kidnapped.... yet a forced family outting made sure that never happened :(

Yes, AG kill was mine. The fact he was moling me became blatant when he and Gale always asked me all the same questions at the same time. Never trusted him one bit, and at that point in the game Mafia was the only faction with all 5 alive, so i figured I'd even things out a bit/
No one trusted me, regardless of how I played.

Gg though, I called an OG win as soon as AG was killed.
Yeah that was my bad. I thought numbers = advantage, and Mafia was the only faction that still had all 5 players then -3-

Yes, AG kill was mine. The fact he was moling me became blatant when he and Gale always asked me all the same questions at the same time. Never trusted him one bit, and at that point in the game Mafia was the only faction with all 5 alive, so i figured I'd even things out a bit/

Yeah that was my bad. I thought numbers = advantage, and Mafia was the only faction that still had all 5 players then -3-
What happened last cycle(C5), did you post a target kill?

What happened last cycle(C5), did you post a target kill?
Tried to kill Martin and swap to Champ, in hopes of pulling off some crazy twist lynch with my swap C6 once OG was taken care of. Didn't happen since he was Omniguarded, and he ended up killing me

My target on you that cycle was my Inspect because not idling it would add more confusion with regards to who I targeted.

Early on before my own teammate became my first swap, I was already thinking of a fake to explain the "Something weird" result my swap gives someone, and i thought faking that there was an arson would've been neat, yet that never ended up happening. Woulda been cool X_X

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In the spirit of my role, I shall now comment on the game by solely using command outputs:
[3:15 AM] Gale: I can win with either my own faction, or with one other faction that I have to choose by C1 deadline
Gale Wing Srock is being too lewd

Dear Wayne Bradierest/Moody Cloud,

You are the Hosts!

(note to self, add meta joke here)

Your skill in announcing things about the game allows you to once a night post a message in the update. It will be clearly stated that it is an announcement.

When you post an announcement into the update as described above, you may motivate people to get their actions in. If you include a player’s username and their role name, you may force them to use an action on a target that you designate (example: Player A the Slime roleblock Player B). You may force the player to use any action they are capable of using, however you may not cause a target to use faction abilities or actions that do not have a target. You may use this twice each cycle.

Additionally, once in the game you may send an additional message to the announcements. However unlike your normal one, this additional message will not be in quotations and have no indication it came from a player and in all other indications, seem like it came from the hosts.

In addition, you know that the Game Master is not in the game and fits in well with the Tabletop crowd.
MoodyCloud is being too lewd

None of this wouldn't have happened if Mafia faction wasn't constantly blocking Flyhn :(
Earlio has paid their respects.
1013 Today, 3010 All
[5:08 AM] Former: Honestly Moody, I'm still really sad you never used the hidden announce part
[5:08 AM] Former: Because you could have done so much with it, ie faking your own death
Former Hope is being too lewd

Martin finds themselves unable to communicate with anyone else except, in this thread.
You lack the fun.sayd permission.
After a long and slow decline, Tabletop faction has been eliminated!
Flyhn is sad :c

But as soon as he comes back from his absence to embrace his new powers, Dead Mafia was instantly slain by the other games faction, eliminating the Mafia faction once and for all.
Gale Wing Srock is sad :c

Other Games (Zorbees, Granny Pie, Martin, Haruno and Paperblade) have won Metacircus Mafia
Enqueued: TPistonz+KMC - Let's Win and Cry About It! to position 1
TPistonz+KMC - Let's Win and Cry About It!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)