ORAS OU MegaGarde Team + Hex Gengar Cleaner

Hey everyone, i'm createad an ORAS OU (Gen 6) team, and i need help. I think my team is good, but i feel a thing... It can be better, so, for that, i'm here, wanting your help, please rate my team, in any problem that you found, big, or small.

The Team Build

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice - Psyshock - Focus Blast - Will-O-Wisp
Roles: Wallbreaker / Special Sweeper
Functions: Kill every pokémon as possible (All-Out), and how the role already said, principally Wall Pokémon, but Mega Gardevoir also can predict and kill (counter) some Sweepers when switching. Also, Mega Gardevoir have the function to weaken some Pokémon with WoW, with that, Gengar is capable to clear the late game much more easily, doing double damage with Hex, and of course, fight with an Burned Pokémon is much more easy.

Moves:
Hyper Voice: The main STAB attack, doing a huge damage, and hitting super effectively Dark, Dragon and Fighting types.
Psyshock: Is used to hit Special Walls and Poison and Fire types.
Focus Blast: Is used to hit some Pokémon that takes 4x or 2x dmg, such as Tyranitar, but especially to hit Steel Types.
Will-O-Wisp: Is used to weaken some Pokémon, especially Steel Types on switch, also, can help Gengar in the late game.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume - Earth Power - Taunt - Toxic
Roles: Stallbreaker / Special Sweeper
Functions: Break some stall Pokémon that can annoy my team, also kill every pokémon as possible, why Heatran is also an Special Sweeper, Heatran also have the function to wall some Pokémon as it can, such as Talonflame, and for last, Heatran also have the function to Poison and Burn some Pokémon, helping my Gengar to clear the late game.
Moves:
Lava Plume: Is your main STAB attack, and with the good burn chance, can weaken some attack based Pokémon, also helping to fight against Stall Pokémon, and helping Gengar in the late game.
Earth Power: Is used to hit Electric, Rock, and especially Poison and Fire types, why Poison and Fire Pokémon can check Mega Gardevoir, and Fire types also resists Lava Plume. Especially used to opposing Heatran.
Taunt: Is used to break the stall power of some Pokémon that needs status moves, also especially Stealth Rock setters.
Toxic: Is used to badly poison the opposing Pokémon, helping to break walls, and of course, helping Gengar.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam - Psyshock - Draco Meteor - Trick
Roles: Wallbreaker / Stallbreaker / Special Sweeper
Functions: The principal function is to OHKO some walls with Specs + Draco Meteor, what does a huge damage, also, Latios can easy OHKO or 2HKO some Pokémon that takes 4x dmg from Ice, such as Gliscor,Latios also have the power to breaken Speciall Walls and Poison-types, what are possible checks to Mega Gardevoir, for last, Latios can easy check Stall Pokémon, with your moves (especially Trick)
Moves:
Ice Beam: Is used to hit super effectively some Pokémon, especially Stealth Rock Setters.
Psyshock: Allows Latios to hit Poison Types, possible checks to Mega Gardevoir, and Special Walls, also used to hit normally with the STAB boost, when Draco Meteor is not needed.
Draco Meteor: Does a huge huge damage, especially with Choice Specs, OHKOing a big number of Pokémon.
Trick: Used to break some Pokémon, transfering Choice Specs to opposing Pokémon.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Hex - Focus Blast - Sludge Wave - Will-O-Wisp
Roles: Late Game Cleaner / Special Sweeper / Revenge Killer
Functions: How i already said talking about other Pokémon, Gengar is my late game cleaner. With the 130 base power of Hex, and the 95 base power of Sludge Wave, Gengar becomes an extremely good late game cleaner, also with Life Orb, Gengar can hits incredible, OHKOing much easily any Pokémon. Also, Gengar can do an All-Out (or Almost All-Out) easily, and for last, Gengar is also used to Revenge Kill some Pokémon weakened by WoW or Toxic, or even only weakned why have an low HP.
Moves:
Hex: Does a huge damage in every Pokémon affected by WoW or Toxic, but is also used to hit super effectively Ghost and Psychic types, and is also used to hit some Pokémon that Sludge Wave can't hit, such as Ground types.
Sludge Wave: Sludge Wave is used to hit with an larger dmg when an Pokémon is not affected by status ailment, also, is used to hit super effectively Fairy and Grass types.
Focus Blast: Is used to hit supper effectively some Pokémon, especially Dark Types, possible checks to Gengar, and Steel types, what are immunes to Sludge Wave.
Will-O-Wisp: Is used to weaken some Pokémon on switch, also, used to doubles the damage of Hex.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance - Earthquake - Stone Edge - Stealth Rock
Roles: Physical Wall / Physical Sweeper / Stealth Rock Setter
Functions: Landorus-Therian is used to wall and check some Physical Pokémon, also, used to set Stealth Rock in the field, and with Swords Dance used when the opposing Stealth Rock setter set it, Landorus-Therian can easy OHKO some Pokémon with an +2 Earthquake or +2 Stone Edge.
Moves:
Swords Dance: Swords Dance is used to counter opposing Stealth Rock setter, turning LandT in an powerful Physical Sweeper (A thing that LandT already is).
Earthquake: Is the main STAB move of LandT, why unlike Stone Edge, have 100% of accuraccy.
Stone Edge: Is used to hit Flying-Types that Earthquake can't hit.
Stealth Rock: Durr, stealth rock is stealth rock. Enables my team, especially Gengar to OHKO and 2HKO more easily.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt - Volt Switch - Flash Cannon - Hidden Power [Fire]
Roles: Trapper / Special Swepper
Functions: Magnezone have the function to trap and kill annoying Steel types, such as Skarmory, also, Magnezone can check and/or counter some of Water, Fairy, and especially Flying types, that can easily OHKO Gengar, Latios and Mega Gardevoir, especially Gengar and Mega Gardevoir, why they have terrible defense stats.
Moves:
Thunderbolt: The main STAB attack of Magnezone,capable of hit with a good dmg, also, hitting super effectively Flying and Water types.
Volt Switch: Is used to gain momentum, especially revenge killing an Pokémon, or weakening it to another Pokémon kill.
Flash Cannon: Is used to hit super effectively Rock and Ice types, and especially Fairy types, also, used to hit Pokémon that Thunderbolt can't hit.
Hidden Power Fire: Is used to kill some Steel types that Magnezone trap.

Building Process:

First of all, i'm was wanting a new team, and i think: "I will create a team with Mega Gardevoir", so the first Pokémon was: Mega Gardevoir

Mega Gardevoir is an extremely powerful Wallbreaker, and i think: I will need an Late Game Cleaner... But first, i choose to place an powerful stallbreaker, why with those two (Wallbreaker and Stallbreaker) my late game cleaner can clear the late game much more easily.

Heatran was my second Pokémon, why Heatran is not only an common Stallbreaker, Heatran handle some Pokémon that Mega Gardevoir can't check, such as Talonflame, also, why Heatran is an Steel-Type, i can create in my team an Dragon-Steel-Fairy core, which has great type synergy.

Latios was my third Pokémon. Latios with the set that i provide, can easy break some Pokémon that can be a Problem to my team and the best, Latios can OHKO an incredible number of Pokémon, always OHKOing an Pokémon, and running from the battlefield ,and when needed, Latios can use Trick to break some Pokémon. After placing Latios, i needed an Late Game Cleaner.

The Late Game Cleaner i choose was Gengar, why with Toxic and WoW placed in MegaGarde and Heatran, Gengar can OHKO some Pokémon much more easily using Hex, also, Gengar can hit Fairy-Types, an type that Latios and Mega Gardevoir can't hit effectively, for last, Gengar have an 95 base power attack (Sludge Wave) and this is very rare. With four SpA pokémons, and three Sweepers, i think: I need an Stealth Rock Setter, and an Physical based Pokémon.

My fifth Pokémon was Landorus-Therian. I really like Landorus-Therian, and it fits like a glove in my team, Landorus-T, over than set stealth rock, LandT can fight against Physical Pokémon, big threats to Mega Gardevoir, and can run an (almost) all-out with Swords Dance, especially, LandT can fight against Flying-Types, this is very good.

Magnezone was my last Pokémon, why Magnezone can handle most Water Pokémon easily, principally Bulky Waters, also, i really like Magnezone's natural bulky, and with your ability, Magnezone can trap and check some Steel-types that can threat my team, such as Skarmory.

My Team Strategy
The strategy of my team is to break any strategy that i found, how you can see, i have much of power in wallbreaking and stallbreaking, also, my pokémon are also ready to fight against hyper offense teams, having an good defense and offensive power when needed. My team also have the win strategy on status ailments, placing burn and toxic in opposing pokémons, to doubles Hex damage power, and for last, weakning a little opposing Pokémon with LandT Rocky Helmet, and in the late game, Gengar can run an easy Late Game Clear.
Here's my team, and all about it, i wish that you rate it, and of course, feel free to use if you like.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Wow. This is an amazing set! I was having trouble myself coming up with some obvious weaknesses and such for your team. But, then I saw.....dat Ghost weakness dough. And aw snap dat Ground weakness dough. That's right! 3 of your pokemon are weak to ghost and none of your pokemon resist it. And 2 of your pokemon are four times weak to Ground! A Golurk could easily sweep this team...What could ya do about that chap? Hmmm. Oh yeah that's right- BAM!!! Weavile bro! With Weavile you can get rid of those pesky Ghost types, Ground types, and even Flying types! And with great speed, awesome attack, and pursuit support? Sign me up bro! This team will be unstoppable with a Weavile!

Weavile
Ability: Pressure
Item Attached: Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
Nature: Jolly
Class: Pursuit Avenger (for Pursuiting and Revenge killing. Sorry for sounding cheesy)
Replacement for: Gengar

Knock Off
Icicle Crash
Pursuit
Ice Shard/Poison Jab/Low Kick

Came up with this right off the top of my head. Although I look at it now, it looks very similar to Smogon's.....Hmm.
Anyway his job is to trap those ghosts who think they can run away with pursuit. Knock Off is to take away any items that might make for some clean sweeps and main STAB. Icicle Crash makes you hit like a Tsar Bomb and utterly destroys Gliscor and Flying, bar Talonflame. Low Kick is for Steel types like Ferrothorn and such. Ice Shard is for when you want priority and suprised any Garchomps. And lastly Poison Jab is coverage and destroys Fairies.

Other than that you are looking smashing! Awesome synergy and support and all around goodness. I give this team a rating of: Smashing!
9/10

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)