Matteo's Colosseum: AT THE MOMENT, I TRADE ONLY FOR MY WANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batman Animated Series are, to this day, my favorite cartoon.

I'll probably do Ho-Oh either way. You're absolutely free to choose whichever you prefer.

For a list of my save files, see the first post of my Trade Thread.
It's my favorite cartoon too: only last year I managed to get all the episodes and movies in Italian language

thanks for yours disponibility: in this case I'll wait an answer from skymin an I'll let you know: do you confirm me that any Pokemon I'll ask ou to capture for me I can ask also redis right?

ah, I forgot to answer to your question: I've got Celebi here on smogon by trev

Hey -Matteo- I'm really surprised but I've not seen anything for the redis rights but I'd happily take this for the Hoopa. I can always think about the redis rights later if that's OK.

(#151) Mew from American Wi-fi, Lv 5, Cherish Ball (FAL2010, 10160, ENG)(Johto, HG/SS)
Jolly, Synchronize
IVs
: 31-31-31-31-31-31 - HP Dark
EVs: /
Moves: Pound
Redis Right: Semi redis for me: I can trade, you can't
Note: This Mew was downloadable from the American Wi-fi on HG & SS games from 15 October 2010 to 30 October 2010.

Hi! Ok, Mew for Hoopa it's fine. Are you sure that there isn't nothing else that interest to you? What about a cloning service for hoopa and what you need?

That's a good point. Would you be able to do six clones for me please?
Yes, I'm able but in true I hoped to asking for the redistribution right with a cloning service: if you need I can clone more than six hoopa or also other pokemon: I don't keep an extra copy for me in case; it's a problem if we trade tomorrow? because in a few minutes I'll go to bed. If for you is ok, you can give me hoopa now, and tomorrow morning I'll clone all the hoopa and mew in one time, so when you'll be on I'll be ready for the trade. is that ok?

Added a new section:

Matching Pokemon and cool poke ball

Bulbasaur Lv 28, Nest Ball
Modest, Chlorophyll
31-2-31-30-31-30-----> Hidden Power Fire 60
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Curse (You need 4 Heart Scales)
Available: 1 Female
OT: Mich - 54960

Squirtle Lv 17, Dive Ball
Modest, Rain Dish
31-X-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Water spot, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet
Note: Avaiable also a similar one breed by myself

Kangaskhan Lv 25, Level Ball
Jolly, Scrappy
31-31-31-X-31-31
OT: Gus - 29040

Electabuzz Lv 43, Fast Ball
Naive, Static
31-31-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Cros Chop, Ice Punch
Available: 3 Female
OT: MANUEL - 12322

Pinsir Lv 38, Catch Ball
Jolly, Hyper cut
31-31-31-X-31-31
Mosse Uovo: Close Combat, Quick Attack

Heracross Lv 29, Heavy Ball
Adamant, Guts
31-31-31-X-31-31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Rock Blast

Larvitar Lv 40, Level Ball
Jolly, Guts
31-31-31-X-31-31
Egg Moves: Stealth Rocks, Dragon Dance, Pursuit

Slakoth Lv 39, Level Ball
Jolly, Traunt
31-31-31-X-31-31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Pursuit

Whismur Lv 19, Heavy Ball
Modest, Sound Proof
31-x-31-31-31-31

Feebas Lv 47, Dive Ball
Bold, Swift Swim
31-X-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Haze, Confuse Ray

Bagon Lv 56, Great Ball
Naive, Rock Head
31-31-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
OT: MANUEL - 12322

Chespin Lv 22, Nest Ball
Impish, Bullet Proof
31-31-31-X-31-31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Curse, Quick Guard
Available: 3 Female

Hoopa from the recent Game UK event
Jolly - Magician - UT - Lv 50 - Cherish Ball
30/30/31/x/31/31
Hyperspace Hole - Nasty Plot - Psychic - Astonish
Non-Redis
Stock:11
-Matteo- has redis rights on this Pokemon

Posting to confirm that -Matteo- has semi-redis rights for the following

Xerneas

31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest
Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
OT: XY&Z TID: 10295 SID: 00111

Yveltal

28/31/31/29/30/31 impish
Oblivion Wing/Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse/Foul Play
OT: XY&Z TID: 11055 SID: 00112​
And full-redis for my mild xerneas and timid shaymin

Posting to confirm that -Matteo- has semi-redis rights for the following

Xerneas

31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest

Yveltal

28/31/31/29/30/31 impish
And full-redis for my mild xerneas and timid shaymin
thanks a lot for the trade, ih8ih8sn0w :)

Hi there nice thread :) Are you willing to take shiny BPs for that shiny Yveltal? I can do multiples to make it a fair trade. I can do almost any mons in various ball combinations.

Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny 6iv Gengar, unfortunately I don't have a trade thread.

FT:
●Shiny 6iv BR Adamant Talonflame Gale Wings OT: Micheal ID: 53503
●Shiny 6iv Adamant Delibird Vital Spirit (Love Ball) OT: Athral ID: 45389
●5iv Calm Cleffa Magic Guard 31/X/31/31/31/31(Love Ball) EM: Wish, Stored Power OT: Whale ID: 27911
●5iv Calm Espurr(male) Own Tempo 31/X/31/31/31/31(Heal Ball) EM: Assist, Trick, Yawn OT: Josh ID: 08268

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Any chance you'd be willing to trade your Yveltal for rights to a custom SR project? I own Y and AlphaSaphire and am planning on doing the Thundurus in my sig and a Bold Kyogre already, but can do any legend.

Hi Matteo, could you CMT for those two?

Xerneas

31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest

Yveltal

28/31/31/29/30/31 impish

Hi guys; first of all, Happy new year to everybody! I wish you a lucky year :)

After that, I've updated the first post of my trade tread, so you can know my best wanted pokemon but unfortunally, I have not much time for trading in those days...

And now, the answers xD:

Hi there nice thread :) Are you willing to take shiny BPs for that shiny Yveltal? I can do multiples to make it a fair trade. I can do almost any mons in various ball combinations.
Hi! If I ask you a BP, can I have redistribution rights of them? I suppose that are you able to breed shiny pokemon in 6th generation games, right? Are you able to do the same also in 3rd generation game?

Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny 6iv Gengar, unfortunately I don't have a trade thread.

FT:
●Shiny 6iv BR Adamant Talonflame Gale Wings OT: Micheal ID: 53503
●Shiny 6iv Adamant Delibird Vital Spirit (Love Ball) OT: Athral ID: 45389
●5iv Calm Cleffa Magic Guard 31/X/31/31/31/31(Love Ball) EM: Wish, Stored Power OT: Whale ID: 27911
●5iv Calm Espurr(male) Own Tempo 31/X/31/31/31/31(Heal Ball) EM: Assist, Trick, Yawn OT: Josh ID: 08268
Hi! Can I know the level and Evs of the first two pokemon? Are you the original breeder of them?

Any chance you'd be willing to trade your Yveltal for rights to a custom SR project? I own Y and AlphaSaphire and am planning on doing the Thundurus in my sig and a Bold Kyogre already, but can do any legend.
Hi; haven't you some ready pokemon? if not, can you link my trade thread?

Hi Matteo, could you CMT for those two?

Xerneas

31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest

Yveltal

28/31/31/29/30/31 impish
Hi Luxpluff, How are you? I've updated the first post of my trade thread: Is there something that you have or that you can capture? Like you know, I'd like to have all the 3rd generation characteristic pokemon, but I need perfect spread, with 31 in speed and in the important statistic and 30+ in the others. for exemple if a Pokemon is timid I need 30+/x/30+/31/30+/31. I prefer also if they have an english name (mew or similar is another things for reasons that you know xD). Have you something? Since you were always been kind with me, one pokemon is enough for xerneas and Yveltal :)

Last edited:
Hi Luxpluff, How are you? I've updated the first post of my trade thread: Is there something that you have or that you can capture? Like you know, I'd like to have all the 3rd generation characteristic pokemon, but I need perfect spread, with 31 in speed and in the important statistic and 30+ in the others. for exemple if a Pokemon is timid I need 30+/x/30+/31/30+/31. I prefer also if they have an english name (mew or similar is another things for reasons that you know xD). Have you something? Since you were always been kind with me, one pokemon is enough for xerneas and Yveltal :)
Happy New Year!

I have some of the Pokémon listed there (for example, Tauros, Registeel, Groudon).

I can definitely go for the other FRLG projects (Chansey, Scyther, Snorlax etc) but it'll take some time since I'm currently working on Soul Silver.

I also have the Naive Mewtwo, Adamant Wailord and a couple of the Mews, though sadly I don't have access to XD tutors currently (which is why I haven't listed the Mewtwo yet).

Hi! If I ask you a BP, can I have redistribution rights of them? I suppose that are you able to breed shiny pokemon in 6th generation games, right? Are you able to do the same also in 3rd generation game?
Yes you can have full redis right over them. Unfortunately I don't have access to 3rd gen games :( I only got into breeding only during the 6th gen era. Hopefully we can make a deal :)

Happy New Year!

I have some of the Pokémon listed there (for example, Tauros, Registeel, Groudon).

I can definitely go for the other FRLG projects (Chansey, Scyther, Snorlax etc) but it'll take some time since I'm currently working on Soul Silver.

I also have the Naive Mewtwo, Adamant Wailord and a couple of the Mews, though sadly I don't have access to XD tutors currently (which is why I haven't listed the Mewtwo yet).
Ok, I understand: another question: have you other shiny spread after those that you have listed in your trade?

Yes you can have full redis right over them. Unfortunately I don't have access to 3rd gen games :( I only got into breeding only during the 6th gen era. Hopefully we can make a deal :)
Of sure we can make a deal :)
I'm looking for a naive pichu in rapid ball with volt takle and HP ice that I'll can trade. Are you able to breed this or it is too difficult?

Of sure we can make a deal :)
I'm looking for a naive pichu in rapid ball with volt takle and HP ice that I'll can trade. Are you able to breed this or it is too difficult?
Yeah that's gonna be too big of a task for me which may take a long time to complete due to one parent always having to hold a light ball, and the other a destiny knot to pass down IVs (as a result random natures). Also you want it to be shiny as well? And by rapid ball, do you mean Quick Ball or Fast Ball from Gen IV? If you have no time constraint, then I think I can take this on. But if you have easier BPs, that'll definitely be my preference.

No, I currently only have the spreads listed there. Do you have anything specific in mind?
at the moment all my wants are listed: my purpouse is to get from the same person the legendary that are a duo or a trio, to get them with the same characteristic (like the three legendary birds, that I've got from Skymin with the same spread from the same save)

Anyway, you Adamant Groudon in nest ball is perfect, so I'd like it. And I hope to get a similar Kyogre from an english emerald xD

Xerneas and yveltal for gorudon is ok?

Yeah that's gonna be too big of a task for me which may take a long time to complete due to one parent always having to hold a light ball, and the other a destiny knot to pass down IVs (as a result random natures). Also you want it to be shiny as well? And by rapid ball, do you mean Quick Ball or Fast Ball from Gen IV? If you have no time constraint, then I think I can take this on. But if you have easier BPs, that'll definitely be my preference.
yeah, my mistake xD: in italian version Rapid Ball is the name of the fast ball xD
Anyway I understand, I know that Pichu isn't an easy job, so I can ask for someone else: I'd like a bold rotom or a jolly feraligatr; you can chose, but in any case I'd like the trained version of the final pokemon with redistribution rights. is that ok? in case I'll give you the characteristic of the pokemon

at the moment all my wants are listed: my purpouse is to get from the same person the legendary that are a duo or a trio, to get them with the same characteristic (like the three legendary birds, that I've got from Skymin with the same spread from the same save)

Anyway, you Adamant Groudon in nest ball is perfect, so I'd like it. And I hope to get a similar Kyogre from an english emerald xD

Xerneas and yveltal for gorudon is ok?
Sure, sounds good. I'll RNG a Japanese Emerald file for a Shiny Modest Mew in a few weeks; if you don't absolutely need the Kyogre to be from an English save file, I can get it from my Mew file.

yeah, my mistake xD: in italian version Rapid Ball is the name of the fast ball xD
Anyway I understand, I know that Pichu isn't an easy job, so I can ask for someone else: I'd like a bold rotom or a jolly feraligatr; you can chose, but in any case I'd like the trained version of the final pokemon with redistribution rights. is that ok? in case I'll give you the characteristic of the pokemon
I can do the Jolly Feraligatr :) Let me know of the set you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)