ORAS OU M-Beedrill ORAS Balanced team

Beedrill its already one of the best megas that were introducted in OR/AS so i decided to make a team using beedrill

015.gif
Beedrill (M) @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run / Protect

As the core of the team, Beedrill is capable of dealing a massive damage with their respective STAB moves, Also beedrill checks Clefable, Sylveon, non-scarf Lati@s, Heatran (if carrying Drill Run), and 2koing 252/252+ Chansey after it loses her eviolite.

magnezone.gif
Magnezone @ Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Magnezone really helps Beedrill in the same way that it helps Pinsir, trapping Skarmory and those Steel types such as Ferrothorn that beedrill cant touch, also it checks cm mega slowbro and Pidgeot-M if Magnezone Has Full HP.

646-black.gif
Kyurem (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature / Naughty
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw

Kyurem helps a lot on this team, it beats landorus and gliscor who beedrill cant touch, also kyurem beats non boosted Salamence-M and mons such as Gallade, Medi, Dragonite who kyurem does not care about its multiscale.
A +speed is required for outspeeding Jolly Scarfed Landorus-therian and excadrill

227.gif
Skarmory @ Leftovers / Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Skarmory beats opossing Beedrill-M, Diggersby, M-Metagross and non-Fire Blast M-Salamence, Shed Shell helps Skarmory for being able to siwtch out of Magnezone or Gothitelle, but u can use Leftovers if u dont care about it.

036.gif
Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

Unaware Clefable its very usefull for checking Crocune Slowbro and a lot of set-up sweepers such as cm keldeo and Latias-M, also it can pass Wishes and use heal bell for curing itself or the entire team.

485.gif
Heatran @ Leftovers / Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 14 SpA / 248 SpD
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Speacially Defensive Heatran Checks a lot of mons such as non hp ground M-Pidgeot and non Drill Run M-Beedrill, just put the rocks or something, u can use even leftovers or Air Balloon if u want to beat Excadrill and some EQ-dependent mons that cant beat Balloon Heatran.

Last edited:

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Hello Alexer Hdz! Welcome to Smogon forums.

First, you should change the tag of your thread from XY to ORAS, since this is an ORAS team. You can do that by clicking 'thread tools -> change title'. I really like the idea of Beedrill + Magnezone. When i built my first Beedrill team, i automatically put Rotom-W where you have Magnezone, to take all the priority from Talonflame, Banded Azumarill, and Scizor, which can KO Beedrill under the right circumstances. However, Magnezone can handle Brave Bird and Bullet Punch, and trap Ferrothorn and Skarmory, which are some of the biggest problems for Beedrill.

My first suggestion is going to be changing Magnezone to the Choice Scarf set. This allows it to outspeed Thundurus and Pinsir, both of which can be very annoying for Beedrill. This gives Magnezone the ability to stay relevant in the offense matchup. Another problem with your team is that it's lacking a water type. Waters are essential for nearly every team, always try to fit on an Azumarill, Keldeo, or Greninja when you can. In this metagame in particular, Greninja stands out as one of the most threatening. After Magnezone traps Ferrothorn, Greninja can spam it's attacks freely. Defensive Landorus-T also makes a great addition to Beedrill teams, since it can take hits, and U-Turn out into Beedrill safely to start the VoltTurn combo. It's also insurance against annoying Flying priority that comes from Pinsir and Talonflame. Lando-T is also excellent because Stealth Rocking forces in Skarmory to Defog, which means you can U-Turn and trap it with Magnezone. I'm not sure if Clefable and Heatran or best to keep, maybe you can make Lando-T scarfed and keep Rocks on tran.. play around with it! I'm 90% sure that Bee+Mag+Inja is the right start, though.

Those are the suggestions i have off the top of my head, nice team and good luck testing!

@ Leftovers
252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Stone Edge
U-Turn

@ Life Orb
252 SpA / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
Gunk Shot

@ Choice Scarf
252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Flash Cannon
Hidden Power [Fire]

Thanks, i changed the tag when i noticed that i posted it on XY teams.
I like the idea of Scarf Magnezone, im keeping skarmory because of beedrill and kyurem stealth rock weakness
Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)