SPOILERS! Lycanroc-Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone gently shed me some light on the evolution?

I've read a couple times that the *only* way to obtain Lycanroc Dusk is to have Rockruff hit *EXACTLY* level 25 during the hour timing, and that if it hits any level higher than 25 even during the timing window it'll still evolve into midday/midnight instead.

Confirm or deny?

Could someone gently shed me some light on the evolution?

I've read a couple times that the *only* way to obtain Lycanroc Dusk is to have Rockruff hit *EXACTLY* level 25 during the hour timing, and that if it hits any level higher than 25 even during the timing window it'll still evolve into midday/midnight instead.

Confirm or deny?
100% deny on having to be exactly level 25 / this rockruff evolving into anything but Dusk Forme. Let mine go on to level 26 before evolving. There was no prompt at level 25 for it to evolve, despite it being night and me playing UM.

Do note that the 5:00pm - 5:59pm time frame DOES take the UM inversion of day and night into account. This means that you need to evolve your Rockruff between 5:00am - 5:59am for UM users. Time to adjust those clocks.

Wait, it has to be pm? why? yeah I know "it's Dusk form not Dawn form" but still why?

why make an already clunky evolution even more obtuse?

It's pm of the DS time, it kind of makes sense per se. They simply adapted it to be 5-6 AM for Moon to not have players forced to be playing at night simply to evolve the Rockruff :)

Well, question. The first Rockruff, it is counted as Mystery Gift, and thus can't use a Synchronizer to adjust its Nature?
Also, it is Mystery Gift, but I read that OT and ID still is ??. Does this mean it is ours and we can nickname it ourselves? Thanks for the answers! Just the first question....

Last edited:
Well, question. The first Rockruff, it is counted as Mystery Gift, and thus can't use a Synchronizer to adjust its Nature?
Also, it is Mystery Gift, but I read that OT and ID still is ??. Does this mean it is ours and we can nickname it ourselves?
Yes, it has your OT, just like event Munchlax from S&M

EDIT: Ninjask'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)