Luxpluff's Trade Thread

Hello, your Pokémon have been transferred. Send me a message anytime you see me online and we can trade

June 7th 2016

#481 - Mesprit

ID: 36740 | OT: Vini
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Future Sight | Charm | Extrasensory | Copycat
Mesprit Level 65 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Black 2).
Capture project for locoghoul.
hey, sorry for the late reply. I should be free in a couple of hours, but we never agreed on any deal. Would you take my shiny Bold Mesprit for it? (same EVs, same ball, caught on my White 2). If not I can list you the tsv shinies I have

hey, sorry for the late reply. I should be free in a couple of hours, but we never agreed on any deal. Would you take my shiny Bold Mesprit for it? (same EVs, same ball, caught on my White 2). If not I can list you the tsv shinies I have
Hi there, I don't think I can trade tonight, sorry. There's no deal required, you can have the Mesprit for free. You may also have Redis Rights, of course, since you asked for the project :)

Hi again, thanks for coming back. I like your Miltank code a lot. Think we can work out a trade for it? :)

What spread and nature do you have in mind for Staryu? It should be noted that I'm incapable of getting a shiny one with an useful Hidden Power (in a Moon Ball) at the moment. But if you want a non-shiny one, just let me know what spread you desire.
Hah! It's yours; I've reserved it and removed it from the listing on my thread. That went fast! I have to hop offline for the day, but yes, I'm sure we can work something out :-D And it was a non-shiny Starmie I was after. Once I've finalized my research (and decided about a nickname) I'll send you more info. Always a pleasure, Luxpluff!

Hah! It's yours; I've reserved it and removed it from the listing on my thread. That went fast! I have to hop offline for the day, but yes, I'm sure we can work something out :-D And it was a non-shiny Starmie I was after. Once I've finalized my research (and decided about a nickname) I'll send you more info. Always a pleasure, Luxpluff!
Sounds great. Let me know when you have decided on Mew's and Starmie's nickname. (just a remark, Mew's nickname can only be 5 characters long)

Sure, I should have it on both my Platinum and Diamond. What spread do you have in mind? It's unlikely I can catch it shiny, however.
Jolly with the tutor move headbutt in nest ball would be great. I'm also interested in your careful one. Let me know what you'd like in return for them.

June 19th 2016
Some capture projects

#120-#121 - Staryu & Starmie

ID: 08035 | OT: Vini
Ability: Illuminate | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
Moves: Swift | Camouflage | Recover | Rapid Spin
Staryu Level 24 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Heart Gold).
Capture project for smithkavik.

#120-#121 - Staryu & Starmie

ID: 08035 | OT: Vini
Ability: Illuminate | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 8 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
Moves: Water Gun | Camouflage | Recover | Rapid Spin
Staryu Level 22 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Heart Gold).
Capture project for smithkavik.

#137 & #233 - Porygon & Porygon2

ID: 40084 | OT: Vini
Ability: Download | Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31 | 3 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
Moves: Swift | Psybeam | Agility | Recover
Porygon Level 18 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Diamond Trophy Garden).

#137 & #233 - Porygon & Porygon2

ID: 40084 | OT: Vini
Ability: Download | Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
Moves: Swift | Sharpen | Psybeam | Agility
Porygon Level 16 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Diamond Trophy Garden).
Capture project for Eppie.

#479 - Rotom

ID: 02277 | OT: Vini
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Thunder Shock | Uproar | Double Team | Confuse Ray
Rotom Level 20 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#486 - Regigigas

ID: 32413 | OT: Vini
Ability: Slow Start | Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moves: Headbutt | Avalanche | Natural Gift | Knock Off
Regigigas Level 1 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).
Capture project for MegaCharizard25.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for coming by. Ynfortunately, I didn't see anything I need.

July 3rd 2016
Platinum stuff

#479 - Rotom

ID: 54040 | OT: Vini
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#479 - Rotom

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold/Timid
Retail abuse (Platinum). Rebattle code used.

#479 - Rotom

#479 - Rotom

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold/Calm/Timid

#479 - Rotom

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Modest/Timid

#479 - Rotom

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Bold/Calm

#480 - Uxie

Moves: Swift | Yawn | Future Sight | Amnesia
Uxie Level 50 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#482 - Azelf

Moves: Swift | Uproar | Future Sight | Nasty Plot
Azelf Level 50 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#483 - Dialga

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
Moves: Slash | Heal Block | Earth Power | Roar of Time
Dialga Level 70 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#484 - Palkia

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Modest
Moves: Slash | Heal Block | Earth Power | Spacial Rend
Palkia Level 70 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#485 - Heatran

Ability: Flash Fire | Nature: Timid
Moves: Metal Sound | Crunch | Scary Face | Lava Plume
Heatran Level 50 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#487 - Giratina

Moves: Ancient Power | Ominous Wind | Dragon Claw | Defog
Giratina Level 47 UT | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

#488 - Cresselia

Moves: Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Slash
Cresselia Level 50 UT ♀ | Non-Redis
Retail abuse (Platinum).

Hi, this is my very first time posting on this forum, so sorry if I make any mistakes.
I am interested in your shiny Rotom. Unfortunately I do not have a trade thread to use as a reference, as I just beat the game and don't have a lot of Pokemon much less much to trade, but is there any Pokemon you are looking for in particular? I might be able to figure something out..

Hi, this is my very first time posting on this forum, so sorry if I make any mistakes.
I am interested in your shiny Rotom. Unfortunately I do not have a trade thread to use as a reference, as I just beat the game and don't have a lot of Pokemon much less much to trade, but is there any Pokemon you are looking for in particular? I might be able to figure something out..
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I can give you the Rotom for free. Which nature do you want: Bold, Calm or Timid?

Calm please! Thank you very much!
Should I just drop a Pokemon in the GTS, or do you want my friend code?
I don't have the Rotom ready yet, I need to transfer it from Gen IV still. I'll let you know when I do.

I'd rather use Friend Codes just to avoid the potential hassle of Rotom getting sniped

Hi Lux,

I'm very much intersted in both the Naive Tornadus with Regenerator and the Adamant Ho-Oh also with the Regenerator ability.
The only remotely interesting offer I have is a shiny Calm-natured Lugia (31/xx/31/31/31/31) in a Master Ball (spoils of battling) and was hoping you'd be willing to trade one of the above for it.

Hi Lux,

I'm very much intersted in both the Naive Tornadus with Regenerator and the Adamant Ho-Oh also with the Regenerator ability.
The only remotely interesting offer I have is a shiny Calm-natured Lugia (31/xx/31/31/31/31) in a Master Ball (spoils of battling) and was hoping you'd be willing to trade one of the above for it.
Hello Salazar, thanks for the offer but I don't need the Lugia. You can have both Pokémon you requested for free. I'll let you know when I have them transferred.

Hello Salazar, thanks for the offer but I don't need the Lugia. You can have both Pokémon you requested for free. I'll let you know when I have them transferred.
Oh... Wow,uhm... Thanks!! :-D I'd refuse if I didn't need (read: want) them so badly; I've been trying to acquire them for quite a while already.
So grateful, thanks a bunch!
Oh, I know I've been spoiled quite a bit already, but would it be possible to change the nature of Tornadus to Timid? :-/

Last edited:
No problem. I will PM you my friend code.
Oh... Wow,uhm... Thanks!! :-D I'd refuse if I didn't need (read: want) them so badly; I've been trying to acquire them for quite a while already.
So grateful, thanks a bunch!
Oh, I know I've been spoiled quite a bit already, but would it be possible to change the nature of Tornadus to Timid? :-/
Hello again, your Pokémon have been transferred. I exchanged the Naive Tornadus with the Timid one as requested

I almost don't dare to ask, but about the Impish Salamence with both Defog & Body Slam: Is it usable in ORAS (competitively, more or less)? And if yes; do you possibly have a non shiny one?

I almost don't dare to ask, but about the Impish Salamence with both Defog & Body Slam: Is it usable in ORAS (competitively, more or less)? And if yes; do you possibly have a non shiny one?
It's one of the recommended sets in the Smogondex, so I believe it is usable. I only have a shiny one available at the moment but breeding a non-shiny one is very easy. Alternatively, you can seek one from XD - it has an additional exclusive move in Refresh (also recommended in another set) and can be caught in a different ball. I cannot RNG in XD, however.

It's one of the recommended sets in the Smogondex, so I believe it is usable. I only have a shiny one available at the moment but breeding a non-shiny one is very easy. Alternatively, you can seek one from XD - it has an additional exclusive move in Refresh (also recommended in another set) and can be caught in a different ball. I cannot RNG in XD, however.
Hi,
Thanks for the info. Actually I'd just like to get my hands on a Salamence that knows those moves; nature and IVs are -as you said- easy to breed, do you think you can help me out (again) with that? If so, this time, I'll try to provide for a more balanced trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)