Magnemite
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Magnet Pull
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Egg Moves: All of them
Stock: breed upon request
Additional Notes: N/A

I can offer timid HP ice evee, modest/timid HP rock sceptile in return.

Hi there, I'm interested in:

Bulbasaur
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
Stock: breed upon request
Additional Notes: N/A

and possibly:

Chespin
Impish | Bulletproof | 31/31/31/5/31/31
Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
OT: Jay ID: 16065 | Untrained @ Level 1
NON-REDIS
and/or

Larvitar

Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
OT: Blue ID: 51963 | Untrained @ Level 1
NON-REDIS

PM me so we can work out a trade :)

Hello, I'd really like to get that Celebi :D I can breed you a spitback of a 5 IV Timid Zorua or I can offer you any Battle Maison item (if you don't have clones I can give you a cloneback of Celebi)

Hey! CMT for a dream ball female Nidoran, please :)
Also, would you trade your poliwag against the one I have (in my thread), to do a ball swap? Thanks! :)

Hey! CMT for a dream ball female Nidoran, please :)
Also, would you trade your poliwag against the one I have (in my thread), to do a ball swap? Thanks! :)
Replied.
Hello, I'd really like to get that Celebi :D I can breed you a spitback of a 5 IV Timid Zorua or I can offer you any Battle Maison item (if you don't have clones I can give you a cloneback of Celebi)
Can I get more details on Zorua? (EM, ball, etc)

Hi, please CMT for the shiny Sandshrew! The color scheme of Sandslash makes me think of Super Saiyan 4 Goku lol XD

Edit: I'd also really like to get a copy of the Celebi if you're willing to trade it for breedables. I started playing Pokemon in GenII so I really like GenII stuff. XD

Last edited:
Hi, please CMT for the shiny Sandshrew! The color scheme of Sandslash makes me think of Super Saiyan 4 Goku lol XD

Edit: I'd also really like to get a copy of the Celebi if you're willing to trade it for breedables. I started playing Pokemon in GenII so I really like GenII stuff. XD
Hi, I would like to make another offer: Your HP Grass Litleo for my HA Jolly Cacnea. Head over to my trade thread if you want details on the Cacnea :)
Replied in both of your threads.

Latias (Lv. 35)
Ball: Level Ball
IVs: 31.14.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT
defog - icy wind - tailwind - Trick

For your shiny moon ball larvitar?
I actually already have a latias just like that, do you have anything else to offer?

Cool, well I'll be ready to trade assuming you want celebi. Take your team breeding, just send me a pm when you have them ready
Hey, could I actually change my request to some female spitbacks? Namely, HA Net Ball Lapras, HA Nest Ball Adamant Kecleon, HA Tympole, & HA Dive Ball Ducklett? Sorry to be so wishy-washy, but please lmk! Thanks!

Hey, could I actually change my request to some female spitbacks? Namely, HA Net Ball Lapras, HA Nest Ball Adamant Kecleon, HA Tympole, & HA Dive Ball Ducklett? Sorry to be so wishy-washy, but please lmk! Thanks!
Would you be cool if we did like a 4 female spitback trade then? I could look through your thread again and take a look for 2 more

ok so in addition to love ball sneasel and HA timid dream ball smoochum, I am interested in HA tyrunt (if you can get a female that would be cool but not necessary) and HA dream ball qwilfish (I believe your thread said you had it?)
Yes, not sure of IVs on the Qwilfish though. Tyrunt is 12.5% female, so whatever poops out first...