ORAS OU Lopunny the Kid

The Kid is back

Hey guys how is everything? It has been awhile since I last posted something, but anyways, let's get into business:

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish

M-Lopunny is the main pokémon, I use her since Pokémon Diamond so she is one of my favorites( the team is based all around her and she cannot be replaced). She's my wallbreaker? (can I call her that), the team's main sweeper. This is pretty much the most offensive set it can display, HJK and Return are here for superb damage and Ice Punch for coverage. Healing Wish was a surprise for me (I expected something like Drain Punch for recovery or another EPunch), but I liked the wild card effect it has.

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

I choosed Mamo 'cause I knew that ML would need SR support, and as I was afraid of MBedrill becoming a major threat he was the perfect choice (Ice Shard). It can set up in the early turns, make use of Endeavor or Ice Shard and maybe some Earthquakes in the endgame. SR for support, Endeavor + FS + Ice Shard combo and Earthquake fills the 4th slot nicely.

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

Mandibuzz is pretty much a Defogger and a staller combined. I decided to use her because she cleans the fields for MLop entrances, although she also cleans Mamo's SR. I tried using Knock Off instead of Foul Play, but I thought that Foul Play did a better job. Roost for recovery, Taunt to stop entry hazard setters and others and Defog to clean the battlefield.

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

I already used this Sylveon and it worked really well for me, a cleric Wish passer with a 117 HV isn't bad right? Sylveon is here to save this team low SpDef, she's also a very good staller if needed (our bond relies on the many battles we stalled together in the past). HP fits really well ORAS, Substitute seems to be popular now and with Pixilate's boost it becomes a deathful weapon, Wish + Protect for recovery (sylveon's and it's teammates) and Heal Bell to make sure MLop doesn't suffer with burn or paralyzes.

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

I decided to go with Keldeo 'cause I though that the team was lacking a Special Sweeper (things like MSteelix and MAggron got me scared). Keldeo is here to check physical walls and tanks that MLop cannot kill. Hydro Pump for supreme kill, Scald just to ensure that I have a another option to rely on, Secret Sword for Chansey, TTar and stuffs, Icy Wind for filler.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Soft Sand
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Lando-T was chosen so I can have a good late game cleaner for offensive and defensive teams. The choice between SD or RP depends who I'm dealing with, offensive teams RP, defensive teams SD. Edge-Quake spam after the boost.

Well that's it, I tested this team only a few times, so I don't have any threat established. I'm going to update this post with more info later. Thanks.​

I just want to say that at max speed mLop doesnt really outspeed anything relevant aside from possibly winning the speed tie with megaman.

I use 96 HP/252 ATK/4 DEF/ 156 SPE to give her enough speed to outspeed weavile and live a few hits better while losing no power.

Also, Azu clicks Play rough against your team. Might want to get something to change that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)