Little bug that's ticking me off

PO won't let me learn Wish on Lickllicky. This is the message I'm getting when I double click on it.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already!

Note: I realized that it wont let me use any 3G Pre Evo moves...
Edit: I noticed that this happens with any 3G move on any pokemon.

Help please?

OK well try re-downloading Pokemon Online (whichever you use). Also don't keep posting saying "Help". Someone will help you.

Oh. You should post this in the Pokemon Online Forums (Bugs) and Professor Oak will tell you what to do, ect. The PO Staff is much smarter at Bugs, ect.

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but on one of my battles someone used tailwind with their whimiscott and last for 8 or 9 turns. I'm sure there is no item to extend the duration of it and I ended up losing because of it.

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but on one of my battles someone used tailwind with their whimiscott and last for 8 or 9 turns. I'm sure there is no item to extend the duration of it and I ended up losing because of it.
Why would you post this in a random thread?

I believe this bug has been addressed in the new PO. When we update, it will be fixed.

are u using two egg moves on it cause it might not be able to learn both
also when i was about to click on this thread i saw the word "bug" and i swore to god you meant scizor lol

Why would you post this in a random thread?

I believe this bug has been addressed in the new PO. When we update, it will be fixed.
I don't see how this would be considered a random thread for my question, as it pretains too a bug that annoys me, but thanks. I couldn't find an actual thread that mentioned this problem at all.

Wish Lickitung is an XD special, so that's not a bug. Can have only Body Slam, Sleep Talk, Zen Headbutt and Snore as egg moves, and can't get Clod Nine. Though, can learn any 3G / 4G Tutor Move and TM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)