List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but do minigame scores affect anything, such as the gender of the Pokemon?
Mini-game scores affect the moves the Pokemon come with, higher scores usually equate to more special moves that are harder to get on the Pokemon.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so turns out we never got a picture for the Palkia from the dream radar, if anyone can manage that and post it here that'd be great.

Hello, i have a question:

I wanted to get (beside that these Pokemon are females) the ''best'' Pokemon attacks. Does the order for Meowth, except the Level up move) (and for all Pokemon) does matter?

Now let's look to this example:

#052 Meowth (Spooky Manor)
(Male) (Female)
Ability: Unnerve
-Scratch (Level up move)
-Secret Power (Gen 4 TM)
-Hypnosis (Egg move)

So for me if i find a Meowth with the attack ''Scratch'' (level up move) then i dont want it. But what about the other 2 moves? Which is the ''best'' move that a Meowth from a DW can get?

And what about if i send a DW Meowth with the move ''Scratch'' to the Entralink and want to catch it, can this Meowth have one of the other 2 special moves (Secret Power or Hypnosis) or both? My Pokemon sometimes have the level up move and one of the other 2 moves.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, i have a question:

I wanted to get (beside that these Pokemon are females) the ''best'' Pokemon attacks. Does the order for Meowth, except the Level up move) (and for all Pokemon) does matter?

Now let's look to this example:

#052 Meowth (Spooky Manor)
(Male) (Female)
Ability: Unnerve
-Scratch (Level up move)
-Secret Power (Gen 4 TM)
-Hypnosis (Egg move)

So for me if i find a Meowth with the attack ''Scratch'' (level up move) then i dont want it. But what about the other 2 moves? Which is the ''best'' move that a Meowth from a DW can get?

And what about if i send a DW Meowth with the move ''Scratch'' to the Entralink and want to catch it, can this Meowth have one of the other 2 special moves (Secret Power or Hypnosis) or both? My Pokemon sometimes have the level up move and one of the other 2 moves.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
First of all, you don't want a Meowth with Unnerve. Second, out of all those, Hypnosis is probably the best move, since it's an egg move, but it all depends on the exclusivity of the attack and what you need to use.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Well if "Scratch" is the move that's listed when you catch the Meowth in Dream World, then it can't have either of its special moves, period.

It's also impossible for any Dream World Pokémon to have both special moves at once when you encounter it in the Extralink, so you will never catch a Meowth in Dream World with Hypnosis and Secret Power at the same time.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
I know this is rather late, but if possible I'd appreciate it if someone could go and take screenshots (preferably via emulator for best quality) of the DW Pokemon that have been released via in-game like the hidden grotto mons the darmanitan and musharna in BW, etc. All you have to do is stand next to the Pokemon and take a screenshot and upload it to imgur or something. For stuff like the eevee given to you by fennel and the deerling from the weather institute a screenshot receiving that Pokemon would work. Thanks to whoever can do this.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I know this is rather late, but if possible I'd appreciate it if someone could go and take screenshots (preferably via emulator for best quality) of the DW Pokemon that have been released via in-game like the hidden grotto mons the darmanitan and musharna in BW, etc. All you have to do is stand next to the Pokemon and take a screenshot and upload it to imgur or something. For stuff like the eevee given to you by fennel and the deerling from the weather institute a screenshot receiving that Pokemon would work. Thanks to whoever can do this.
Uploaded an eevee & deerling screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/f/690/a6g.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/713/t3qo.png/

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Thank You, I'll add them to the OP

re-quoting for reference:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll edit these in as I go along.

Route 3 (Pond):

Bibarel:

Venonat:

Lombre:

Route 2:

Watchog:

Nidoran-M:

Nidoran-F:

Granbull:

Route 18:

Corsola:

Kingler:

Chatot:

Dragonite:

Last edited:
I don't think that BW and B2W2 moves were fully investigated, so that could have very well been overlooked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)