List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the list in the first post an up-to-date list or do I have to go through the thread to see released pokemon?

Miror B. with a Bouffalant? That's fro on fro crime.
This is currently the best post on the forums. Congratulations, sir.

-----
Now then, if I may ask, why have no new pokemon been discovered in so long?
I don't have the game, so I don't know about the Dream World, but discoveries have just stopped...

Probably because no more Pokemon have been put into the Dream World or no more areas, or at least have not been installed yet.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What's the difference between Dream World OU and Standard OU?
Dream World includes all of the DW abilities (and unreleased event Pokémon), Standard only includes the ones that have been released (in other words, anything you can get in-game).

Dream World includes all of the DW abilities (and unreleased event Pokémon), Standard only includes the ones that have been released (in other words, anything you can get in-game).
Also good to note that the only way to acquire these Dream World abilities that haven't been released yet either battle on PO, or hack them into your game.

I noticed that there were no Unova pokemon on the first post (I also read that this was updated in November). Does this mean that (in November) there were no new 5th gen pokemon released with their dream world abilities? (Shandera, Jalorda, etc.)
The only pokemon legal with DW abilities are those on the list and those that evolve form them? (I spied gligar on the list as a notable one)

I only ask because the list on the first post does not list the DW ability next to the pokemon, just some moves it can learn.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
No 5th gen Pokémon have been released through the Dream World. Musharna and Darmanitan both have access to their abilities through in-game events, but none of the others have theirs yet.

I hope this is the right thread for this issue, but on Smogon's server on PO, i can't seem to use Infernape with Iron Fist in OU, even though it was released and doesn't have any kind of illegal combination (Close combat, mah punch, u-turn and Fire Blitz)

I do apologise, but a group of friends and I have been trying to obtain a Dream World Torchic in order to successfully breed an english Speed Boost Torchic. However, recently we have found sites stating that Female Dream World Starters do not exist, and as such, Dream World abilities and egg moves are incompatible. Could I get a confirmation that a Dream World ability variant Torchic only comes out Male? Thank you in advance.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
I do apologise, but a group of friends and I have been trying to obtain a Dream World Torchic in order to successfully breed an english Speed Boost Torchic. However, recently we have found sites stating that Female Dream World Starters do not exist, and as such, Dream World abilities and egg moves are incompatible. Could I get a confirmation that a Dream World ability variant Torchic only comes out Male? Thank you in advance.
All of the starters, the Eeveelutions, and probably some others have only been released as special events, and those events are always male-only. They are not obtained randomly like most others.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, yeah. Too much clutter to update, I believe. The list hasn't even been updated since November, which is why an official updated Dream World list should be in order (suggestions box).

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh man, I really hope there are some female ones this time around. If there are, we'll be seeing some previously illegal movesets come alive. xD It could also mean great things for the starters, and Mamoswine.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
"...when Dream World launches this spring!"

I wonder if they haven't updated it yet, or it means they still plan on releasing it until May.

EDIT -- ...lol this minigame is so much better than the Japanese one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)