Lissandra's Ice Palace CURRENTLY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there;)

I've glanced at your needs, and since I would be very interested in a female HA Dream Ball Slowpoke (nature, ivs don't matter, I only really need the ball and the ability) I can breed a HA Tepig for you. Just let me know if you are still interested in one of those, and need something specific: Nature, Egg Moves... it's a no brainer to me.

Hey there;)

I've glanced at your needs, and since I would be very interested in a female HA Dream Ball Slowpoke (nature, ivs don't matter, I only really need the ball and the ability) I can breed a HA Tepig for you. Just let me know if you are still interested in one of those, and need something specific: Nature, Egg Moves... it's a no brainer to me.
Actually I really need to update this LOL, I have all the unova starters with HA now sorry :( I'm interested in HA mudkip and dream ball alomoloa though :]

CMT for your thundurus?
Also what redis rights are on it?
Keldeo for Thundy? Full Redis :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Actually I really need to update this LOL, I have all the unova starters with HA now sorry :( I'm interested in HA mudkip and dream ball alomoloa though :]
You can pick either of them, it's no trouble to me. Or, otherwise, I could look for another breedable I would like in your thread, if you agree. Just tell me.

Final nitpick: flawless or spitbacks?

You can pick either of them, it's no trouble to me. Or, otherwise, I could look for another breedable I would like in your thread, if you agree. Just tell me.

Final nitpick: flawless or spitbacks?
Is spitback for spitback okay with you? And yes go ahead pick another that would be great :)

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ICE WITCH. Ashe got buffed. You will not take over the Freljord.

Also hi your shop is cool (no pun intended, don't turn me into an icicle pls)

ICE WITCH. Ashe got buffed. You will not take over the Freljord.

Also hi your shop is cool (no pun intended, don't turn me into an icicle pls)
HAHA, yeah her new Q makes her pretty strong. Feel free to message me when we are talking about things other than my trading endeavors. :]

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Is spitback for spitback okay with you? And yes go ahead pick another that would be great :)
Spitbacks would be perfect. I'd particularly like a female Growlithe if it's fine for you. Just one last thing before breeding... do you need a female Mudkip? Just to know, since that's gonna take longer.

Hey, I saw your post in SQR. I have a female Nest Ball HA Quilladin if you still need it.

Edit -> It does have PokeRus on accident though haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)