Other Metagames [LGOU] First Let's Go OU RMT - Vaporeon defensive team on Cartridge

Hi everyone ! This is my first team on other metagame, today i based on a team with Vaporeon defensive on Pokémon Let's Go that i finished the game. Certainly the team seem to me solid in visual and serious view, i think that i will play it in my first serious match for who want to make a wifi battle with me here my private code for want challenge me: Eevee, Squirtle and Diglett. Now let's start for team building process.

Arcanine is a great core with Vaporeon on LGOU he is appreciate for removes the weakened on Grass-Type.

I needed a Mega Evolution such as Mega Venusaur he can come on Electric Move so what will annoy me that's the para haxx.

Alolan Raichu is a good anti paralyse haxx on this team in case of a eventual Electric Move such as Buzzy Buzz or Thunderbolt.

I choose Aerodactyl likes a poser of Stealth Rock beacause is a good mon's who has a very nice speed and he can mega evolve too...

My Last pokemon that choosed is Snorlax because this is a good check for Mega Gengar with no problem and he is very bulky with it good special defense.

Vaporeon
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rest
-Ice Beam

Vaporeon has a correct bulk on HP. Well due do that with those 2 weakness on Grass-Type and Electric-Type he is not very spoiled defensively, i choosed a STAB move who can burned such as Scald a good move for water defensive. Toxic is a nice move for defensive Vaporeon in case of when the opponent switch on defensive mon's likes Snorlax or Zapdos who can be very boring for Vaporeon. Rest is a move who is nice for Vaporeon if those low HP, he can be sleep while 2 turn and he can this health on his sleep. And my last move is Ice Beam a great ice move coverage can allow for counter and destroy the Dragon-Type such as Dragonite or Alolan Exeggutor because this two pokemon are very weak on ice coverage.

Arcanine
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Play Rough
- Will-O-Wisp
-Crunch

Arcanine is a great core with defensive Vaporeon on LGOU he can check the Grass-Type with not problem, i choosed the Adamant Nature for reason of optimize more damage possible on Melmetal, Well Flare Blitz is his great Fire STAB move despite that he can to receive a recoil after to have attacked. I prefered choose Will-O-Wisp and not Superpower because Superpower can decrease -1 the physical attack and the physical defense too, with Will-O-Wisp can burn the opponent and it is very safe for do not decrease the physical attack and physical defense. With a fairy type move Play Rough can do the correct damage on Fighting-Type, Dragon-Type or Dark Type but he can decrease the physical attack at -1, and Crunch is a Dark-Type move is opposite of Play Rough he allow decrease the physical defense at -1.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder

Mega Venusaur is a great Grass and Poison Type defensive despite he has not the ability Thick Fat on Let's GO, he can be very sensitive on the fire coverage fortunately there is Vaporeon like good teammate for check the fire move. Sludge Bomb is a good Poison STAB for Mega Venusaur beacause he can do free damage and poisoned the opponent except the Steel-Type such as Melmetal, Sleep Powder allow to sleep the opponent but once the Sleep Powder is well placed, with Leech Seed he can drained the HP on his opponent each end of turn. And Mega Drain his Grass STAB can make him recover the HP.

Raichu Alola
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave

I choosed Alolan Raichu for check the eventual Thunder Wave user or Buzzy Buzz by the Eevee Starter beacause this a anti paralyze hax, i put Timid Nature for have speed more greatly, well with Calm Mind he can increase his Special Attack and Special Defense at +1 who is very advantageous. I hesitate for Encore or Thunder Wave for the moments i put Thunder Wave for paralyzed my opponent, Thunderbolt is his Electric STAB move give the good damage and can paralyzed. And Psychic the Psy STAB can do the good damage on the Poison type or Fighting Type and decrease the Special Defense at -1.

Aerodactyl
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

I needed a good poser of Stealth Rock so i choosed Aerodactyl because is a very good top tier with it speed and he can mega evolve too... Well with Stealth who can not be removed Aerodactyl can use Taunt in front of Aerodactyl opponent who obliges to attacked for to be able place the rocks it stays on 50/50. Rock Slide a Rock STAB move who can flinch, And Earthquake allow to do the good damage.

Snorlax
Impish Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Facade

Mega Gengar is very threaten for Alolan Raichu so i choose Snorlax for check these eventual Shadow Ball who can not touch, with a very nice bulk HP, Special Defense, and with the bonus in Physical defense grace at Impish Nature. Body Slam a good Normal STAB who can paralyzed, Earthquake allow to check the switch on Mega Gengar, when once that my Snorlax is poisned, paralyzed, or burned with Facade the damage are doubled by poison paralyze or burn who can make a good damage. And once that Snorlax is aweakned he can recovered these HP with Rest.

Vaporeon (M)
Ability: Water Absorb
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rest
- Ice Beam

Arcanine (M)
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Play Rough
- Will-O-Wisp
- Crunch

Venusaur-Mega (F) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
Shiny: Yes
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder

Raichu-Alola (F)
Ability: Surge Surfer
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Aerodactyl (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Snorlax (M)
Ability: Immunity
Impish Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Facade

sister

Banned deucer.
Seems like a good team for in-game play though it may struggle a bit against more competitive-orientated teams. Your team seems like it would struggle greatly against Mega Alakazam, as it outspeeds your entire team and its them all super hard. Snorlax can tank a lot of its hits but will take a chunk from Focus Blast. Melmetal is also going to be tough for you to break.

I would suggest starting here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lgpe-overused.3644015/

Reactions: gum
Seems like a good team for in-game play though it may struggle a bit against more competitive-orientated teams. Your team seems like it would struggle greatly against Mega Alakazam, as it outspeeds your entire team and its them all super hard. Snorlax can tank a lot of its hits but will take a chunk from Focus Blast. Melmetal is also going to be tough for you to break.

I would suggest starting here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lgpe-overused.3644015/
Ok for advice ! But sincerely it is my first team on Let's Go for the moment i've had hard at first to understand, certainly i admit that i am weak against Mega-Zam but there's not Focus Blast on Let's Go but i still have Snorlax for manage. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)