League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I feel like NA collapses under pressure in like the "quarter final qualifier" games because there's just such a long history of them not making it. They genuinely don't know how to not choke.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
what do u boys think of Ivern?

he's pretty much DUDE WEED LMAO: the champion, but hes good imo, daisy can fock shit up.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
c9 limps out not by being good but their groupmates being equally as bad

lmaoooooooo h2k vs anx

GO RUSSIANS GO

ssg has a free pass to the finals they got the easiest bracket of all time

calling the three korean teams and the russians to go through to semis. no idea past that although finals will probably be korea vs korea.

Flash Wolves were a lot worse than I expected, that's what I get for not following LMS tho.

Also Bengi and Blank somehow aren't complete trash like they were all summer, so meh. I was wrong but I don't think the prediction was as outrageous as it may seem now.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this is why u dont believe when ppl say weed isnt harmful coz this is clearly the result of a bunch of weedlord riot employees getting a bad batch in too-liberal cali and staying too high to realize how stupid this is

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
ANX GONNA GIVE IT TO YA
FUCK WAITIN FO' EU TO GET IT ON THEY OWN
ANX GON' DELIVER TO YA
KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP YOUR MID IT'S REAL
WITH THE NON-STOP SHEN TOPS AND BARON STEALS
GO HARD GETTIN POPPY WITH IT
BUT ANX GOT SUCH A GOOD HEART
THEY MAKE MOTHERFUCKERS WONDER IF THEY DID IT
DAMN RIGHT AND THEY'LL BEAT EU AGAIN
CUZ RYU IS SHITE SO ANX GOTS TO WIN
BRAND BREAKS THE ENEMY
BUT NO MATTER HOW MANY TRICKS YOU GANK BOT WITH
FIRST BLOOD WHO YOU SENDIN ME
EU MOTHERFUCKERS NEVER GOT NOTHIN
BUT YOUR SLOTS SAVED, THESE AIN'T M5'S DAYS
ANX GETTIN DOWN
DOWN
MAKE EU SAY PLEASE
ANX WON'T BE THE ONES ENDIN' UP ON THEY KNEES
BITCH PLEASE
THE ONLY TEAM EU CATS BRING IS FUCKIN H2K?
GET OUT THE WAY
SMURF'S BEEN DOING THIS FOR NINETEEN YEARS
EU WANNA FIGHT ME? FIGHT ZVEN'S TEARS
WE BODIED PERKZ AND SWEPT THOSE NA KIDS
CUZ THOSE CATS DONE FORGOT WHAT SCRIMS IS
THEY DON'T KNOW WHO ANX BE
LOOKING! BUT THEY CAN'T SEE THROUGH MY TROPHY

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle...rlds_quarter_finals_trash_talk_thread/d8q9acl

hail likkrit

Can't wait for SKT to win worlds after you predicted them to place third in their group.

Don't understand why you're so incredibly down on good teams. I feel like you're just trying to have as controversial of an opinion as possible. I understand that FW shit the bed and Bengi/Blank weren't particularly good, but anyone who even LISTENED to people from the LMS knew that their teams were a solid step down from last year. Additionally, Bengi/Blank playing poorly is a very easy fix to make in the 6 weeks they had to prepare for worlds. Hell, Blank won IEM and MSI, so it's not like he had no potential to improve.

Samsung is clearly a good team and Ruler has improved a tremendous amount to the point where Samsung's botlane was keeping up with (and beating) Doublelift and Uzi/Mata. Crown is perhaps the second best midlaner in the world on his comfort champions and CuVee was always one of the second tier Korean toplaners (after MaRin/Smeb/Ssumday/Duke) and he looks like he's reached their level. It's honestly hard to get a read on Ambition, but he looks like he's playing the best he's played in a long time. While I think SKT will repeat, I don't think it's a far cry to assume Samsung can keep it close with whomever they face in the finals.

Yea the hard part is now: picking which Korean team will be the one to win it all.

Even though there are really only 2 options tbf

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-2017
here's some pre-season stuff! giving zed anything is going to end poorly!

they gave him permanent ad steal!
Yeah, but at the cost of eliminating his W passive that gave him bonus AD, so the change won't be too noticeable, it might even be a nerf in most games. It seems like a shitty change anyway, really looks like they didn't have any ideas on how to update Zed, so they just did this for the sake of it.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

whats in your teemoing shop guys? I might get the sivir / riven skin but nothing else really interests me. Striker ezreal is really subpar and i already have arcade / frost / tpa / nottingham, i own project lucian and classic yasuo is easily the best skin of his line. Considering the vayne skin but i really like skt and arclight is cool too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)