Tournament LCPL - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
calling activity. pikasohn and I agreed to play at 11 pm est or noon her time (gmt +9) which was well over an hour ago. she said there might be a half hour or so of her being late but it's well past that and I can't stay up any later than this.

tagging Jac so I can maybe get set up with a sub tomorrow. I really really really would rather not have to do sunday.

erm... thought about whether I should argue against this or not but I guess I should...

The agreed time was 12pm my time but the time you went offline was actually 11:25 AM for me
I suppose you've made some errors in your calculations Z:
So... there was basically no way I was able to meet you in the first place

I'm happy with waiting until night today or tomorrow (which is Sunday for me) but yeah... I tried too you know
I'll keep today free the whole day in case you come back online later

However, please do keep in mind that tomorrow the only time I have is 10pm~2am my time

캡처.PNG

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can we at least get a ruling on dpp matches I mean it's all said and done already so it's w/e but I thought if someone doesn't agree to play on PO it defaults to PS! or am I wildin

Reactions: Jox
can we at least get a ruling on dpp matches I mean it's all said and done already so it's w/e but I thought if someone doesn't agree to play on PO it defaults to PS! or am I wildin
It's not really a big deal. It looks like Nine's fix for dpp is gonna be accepted soon.

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
erm... thought about whether I should argue against this or not but I guess I should...

The agreed time was 12pm my time but the time you went offline was actually 11:25 AM for me
I suppose you've made some errors in your calculations Z:
So... there was basically no way I was able to meet you in the first place

I'm happy with waiting until night today or tomorrow (which is Sunday for me) but yeah... I tried too you know
I'll keep today free the whole day in case you come back online later

However, please do keep in mind that tomorrow the only time I have is 10pm~2am my time

View attachment 83396
No, I don't believe that I made any errors. I'm GMT -4 and the timezone you gave me was GMT +9. That is a 13 hour difference ahead of me, so that would mean I would have had to be on at 11 PM my time to make it online at 12 PM your time.

As you can see, I was online an hour and a half past that.
For reference

This clearly didn't happen, and from the logs you have in your post I can only guess that you gave me an incorrect timezone.

Disjunction

maybe one of you all forgot about daylight savings time
eastern timezone in us is edt right now which is -4. even if I had forgotten about it then I would be -5 and would have had to be online at 10 pm rather than 11 pm which would only mean that she was even more late since korea doesn't follow dst.

regardless I am playing viper in 2 hours
ItzViper482: i am your sub
ItzViper482: when would you like to play
+Disjunction'!!: sup
+Disjunction'!!: you cool to play in an hour?
ItzViper482: i should be
+Disjunction'!!: kk
ItzViper482: is that the only time you can play?
+Disjunction'!!: nah
ItzViper482: cause i may have lunch then
+Disjunction'!!: but if you can't do an hour
+Disjunction'!!: kk let's settle on 2 hours then
ItzViper482: sounds good
+Disjunction'!!: just so I can
+Disjunction'!!: get it in writing
+Disjunction'!!: that would be 3:30 pm
+Disjunction'!!: at gmt -4
+Disjunction'!!: is that cool
ItzViper482: yeah its 2:30 my time
+Disjunction'!!: kk
ItzViper482: gmt -5

Last edited:
http://smogtours.psim.us/battle-lc-291681

SNIVIES

sorry about that double miss. evio snubbull lives gunk shot and with that dmg on gunk Fletch + Timburr wins so it didnt matter after all I guess
188+ Atk Croagunk Gunk Shot vs. 36 HP / 196 Def Eviolite Snubbull: 20-26 (86.9 - 113%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
(20, 20, 20, 20, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 26)

gotcha.

188+ Atk Croagunk Gunk Shot vs. 36 HP / 196 Def Eviolite Snubbull: 20-26 (86.9 - 113%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
(20, 20, 20, 20, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 26)

gotcha.
pls if I said that doesnt kill was because I calced that a_a

188+ Atk Croagunk Gunk Shot vs. 36 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Snubbull: 18-24 (78.2 - 104.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
(18, 18, 18, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 24)

Also I ran 116 atk snub, idk if you used standard bu gunk spread but that 72,7% probably was max roll.
I clearly choked unless I had this spread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)