Ability: Solid Rock
Level: 5
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpA / 156 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Fire and Flying-type resist as the team so far is looking weak to both of them.
This also frees up Pawniards fourth slot for Swords Dance

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Your options:
Macle (Croagunk) (F) @ Fightinium Z / Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 52 HP / 36 Def / 188 SpA / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Sludge Wave
Pumpkaboo-Super @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 204 HP / 36 Def / 4 SpA / 236 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Will-O-Wisp
- Fire Blast
Gastly @ Life Orb / Ghostium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam
- Destiny Bond
Tirtouga @ Eviolite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpA / 156 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Please vote, we are in the final stages and the more input we get the higher chance we build a quality team!

Treecko @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Bullet Seed
- Drain Punch
This is the voting stage, I don't think you're supposed to be submitting Pokemon. I'd also advise you give a reason in the same post as the set when posting otherwise you haven't really convinced anyone to vote for you.

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Finally reviving this. Gastly is the winner.

The Team So Far:

Snover @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 100 Atk / 184 SpA / 200 Spe
Naive Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fighting] / Protect
- Ice Shard

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 116 Def / 196 SpD
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Acrobatics

Dewpider @ Eviolite
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 52 HP / 36 Atk / 20 Def / 180 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Scald
- Sticky Web

Daredevil (Pawniard) @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 116 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock / Swords Dance

Gastly @ Life Orb / Ghostium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam
- Destiny Bond

Nominations are now open for the 6th pokemon! Please help finish the team strong. After this, we will go into a phase where we suggest revisions.

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Not gonna lie this looks stupid bad and probably won't work at all, the lack of defensive synergy is ass which means we probably should just focus on offensive synergy and hopefully nuke everything and let mienfoo/dewp do most of the tanking. There is already double priority here as last resort as well as Gastly / Pawn to donk opposing webs teams, Pawn+Snover can threaten most birdspam teams unless you face some weird triple bird shit, and Snivy is at least semichecked by both of them and Gastly maybe(?) so not a huge issue. Hence I suggest we just go the standard route with

Not A bra (Abra) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Substitute / Protect
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Dazzling Gleam

Nukes, Breaks, Outspeeds, idrk what to put here except that. Forms a great core with Gastly too no?

Not really good at building but the team is a bit weak to firetypes as mentioned before. With the gastly adding it gains more speed but gastly is also frail and speedy Mons that van boost there speed like ponyta or larvesta are a problem. Most of the time people want to have the speed control with the dewpider but its weak to hazards do cant really come in on one of the mentioned fire types. That also check the mienfoo. Therefore i think a scarfer would be good to the team so you can kill these threat before they get dangorous. Croagunk is also not very appreciated i think.

My Idea was to put in scarf drillbur. Its a strong revenge killer and fast and gives also the opportunity to spin away hazards that weaken the snover. With a fast eq or rock slide it can take out the Mons like croagunk and larvesta. Ponyta i Am not sure but surely hé doesnt want to Stay in touch take a eq since IT is keen to keep its health high.

Drilbur @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
- Poison Jab

The fourth move can be experienced on since with poison jab it can deal with fairy and Grass types but i think we have already some Pokémon that can take on these Pokémon pretty well i think. Same for the shadow Claw option. Maybe also An option would be brick break to be able to remove the screens and aurora veil that can be set up thanks to the hail. But this isnt a really defensive team indeed so IT should be able to rely on power and speed which is why you also dont want webs there because even when it is doubling pawns attack it still makes it slower and easier to kill with one single fighting move. Hope it can add a good Tribute to the team.

Erm let's see.. I'd like to focus on Snover's capacity to set hail and focus in an offensive team. It may be a little weird but..

wow this is so cute omg I want a plush now ayayaya

Sandshrew-Alola @ Life Orb
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Erm. Ok. Slush Rush works w/ hail, Adamant cuz it's strong but Jolly's good too. 2 STABs and Icicle Spear can get Onix off the field with the good number of hits (which never happens for me lol) and some damage. EQ's hits what resists and Rapid Spin gives some Hazard Removal for the teammates and actually Snover cuz it's set seems to be p weak in staying power and for Dewpie since it takes 25% from the SRs so it can set the Web more reliably and more often. And Dewpie can tank fire attacks and kill, and Gas outspeeds Ponyta after Webs, + EQ, this team can take off Fire even if it seems weak to 'em.

That's why I'd put Sandshrew-Alola but am I not just an hail lover ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)