Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days

did anyone play it its the best game on ds alongside pokemon i love this games specially the story is really good.I love its theme song by "Utada" .So what do u guys think about this game?

I got this game and its awesome. but I cant beat the weird Dragon key treasure chest thing that looks like a ho-oh.

Finished it. Good story though. Those collection levels are hard though. The ones where you have to collect all the things before their rings disappear.

At Coolking. Learn its moves. iirc it does a water wall thing. When it does that change direction. Go in for a combo then fly out of range. Aerial bonus keyblades work well on all neverland bosses pretty much.

@ nape: If its the ones that just spurt out of coffins close in quick and combo them. They recoil alot so they don't get time to fire off attacks if you are fast.

Never played the game, but the title always brought this thought in my head "why 358/2 days not 179 days".

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I bought the game, put the game into my DS, watched quite literally an hour and a half of cutscenes, and decided the game was not for me.

Never played the game, but the title always brought this thought in my head "why 358/2 days not 179 days".
The game starts towards the last day (day 356 or something) and then goes back to Day 1 so it's like going through all the days twice or some shit
great game

Heh, I was a big fan of the first 3 games of KH, and I guess I still am. When I started playing this, man was it a drag. Each level was essentially a monotonous process of looking for the objective and what else.

I started to hate the gameplay (which is sad, as I liked the button mash gameplay of KH1 and KH2) and only played to get the dialogue at the end of each mission. Eventually, I just gave up, as I couldn't take it anymore. I had to stop playing, I think maybe towards the end though I can't remember what day it was.

Multiplayer was okay, I guess. I dunno, I was really looking forward to this game and was really disappointed by stale gameplay. Good for you guys if you disagree, sucks for me that I don't D:

The literal translation from the Japanese, and possible "official" English pronunciation is "Kingdom Hearts Three Five Eight Days Over Two". The "two" are Roxas and Xion, who the days are in a sense divided between.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Game was okay, but I felt that it got too repetitive after a while, since you have to keep visiting the same worlds again and again. Picked up Birth by Sleep a few months ago, and it is definitely a better game than this.

Also, for Ruler of the Sky, go directly below it when it shoots coins, and it can't touch you. This should also give you some time to fly up to it and attack its chest a few times. The boss isn't that hard if you remember to bring enough Curas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)