NOC Killers & Bystanders [SHELVED]

This game uses the version of Acid City’s Trouble STABLE-1.4.9.2

Rules:

1. Votes, unvotes and possible day actions must be slashed and bolded ( /lynch , /no one , /no lynch or /unvote player ). You must unvote before voting again. If a player votes are greater than 50% they will be lynched immediately (Hammer). Players are unable to vote themselves.

2. You may not discuss:
- outside the game thread with anyone except the game mod and any people specified to you through PMs.
- in the game thread during the night phases.

3. If you are not part of the game, do not interfere with the ongoing game unless you are signing as a replacement.

4. Editing and deleting posts is highly forbidden. If you find a need to change or clarify something made in a previous post, use Edit by Way of Post (EBWOP).

5. You may not sign with more than one account.

6. In case of a tie in votes, the person who received the votes first is lynched. In case there are no votes at the deadline, no lynch occurs.

7. Inform the game mod if you are going to be V/LA (vacation/limited access) for more than one cycle (one day + one night) in total. If you want to drop out of the game, inform the game mod.

8. Day phases will last 48 hours (2 real-life days) and the night phases will last 24 hours (1 RL day).
* During day phase and during voting to lynch somebody, If that person received majority of the votes at the end of the day, they will be lynched.
* One extension of 12 hours can be requested per day phase ( /vote extension ), and it will only be proceeded if the majority of players agree.

9. Presenting any kind of copies of private (mod) messages (pictures, word-to-word copies) will result in a modkill. You may still paraphrase PMs, though.

10. If you find something gamebreaking, you must report it to the game mod. The game mod has the right to deny any wins gained through player replacement late in the game or by any game-breaking actions such as cheating.

11. You must post at least once every game day or you will be replaced, or in case there are no replacements available, modkilled.

12. Every player has a journal, you may always edit it by sending a private message to the game moderator ( /journal ), your journal will be seen upon your death. A journal will have your logs automatically if you are not one of the following factions: Neutral Killing.

13. During night, if all players have submitted their night actions (if any), night will end and proceed to the next day, in case of not wanting to use your ability or not having one but wanting to skip the night phase, proceed to inform the Game Moderator of Idling or Being Ready for the next day phase.

13. The game begins during Day 0 where no death or convertion can happen, simply /confirm to say you received and have understood your role. Afterwards, Night 0 starts, killing roles may visit a target to make it seem they visited them without killing them.

14. Every player has a maximum of 2 whispers to send per day phase with a maximum of 200 characters. To whisper simply send a message to the host with /whisper [Username to send the whisper to] [Your message]. It will be said in the game thread that you whispered and who you whispered to.

X. Breaking any rules may result in replacement or modkill and depending on the rule violation, a ban from the game mod’s upcoming forum games.

X. Any rules may change during the game. New rules may be added at any time.

X. To join simply say /join Gender (Male/Female/They). In case of not specifying a gender or specifying something else, you will be refered to as a They.

The Setup:

1: Survivor (x2)
2: Actor (Unique)
3: Shelterseeker (Unique)
4: Bounty Hunter (Unique)

5: Firebug
6: Electrician
7: Werewolf (Unique)

8: Survivor, Firebug or Electrician

Neutral Unaligned: (Goal varies.)

Survivor:
-You may choose one target every night, if you are attacked, they will receive the attack instead and vice versa.
-You can't target the same person two times in a row.
-You own one vest that will make you death night immune on use.
-In the final three or in case of a draw, you will win and no longer count as an alive player in the game.

Actor: (Unique)
-You have 1 dagger which allows you to kill someone, bypassing any night immunities and will eviscerate your target.
-Evisceration makes your target's role, journal and death reason not visible.
-You will gain your target’s abilities, journal and anything that has happened to them (Douse, Electrocution, Etc)
-Without a dagger, you will commit suicide on shame, if two or more actors attack the same target, all actors will loose their dagger and die. You will also loose your dagger if the target you attacked did not die.
-In the final three or in case of a draw, if you are still an Actor, you will automatically loose.

Shelterseeker: (Unique)
-You may PM the game moderator during day to visit somebody during night, your target is able to kick you out of their house forever or accept you as a pet.
-The night after being owned, you may distract all visitors of your owner and you a maximum of 2 times.
-Distraction disallows the target(s) to complete their ability, unless they're immune to distractions.
-Your name is anonymous before being owned, you share investigative results with your owner to the Cowboy.
-If your owner dies without achieving their goal you will commit suicide the same night.
-If you die, your owner will comit suicide the same night.
-In the final three or in case of a draw, and not having an owner, you will automatically loose.

Bounty Hunter: (Unique)
-You may PM the game moderator to secretly become a non-unique dead role during night.
´-In the final three or in case of a draw, if your role is still Bounty Hunter, you will automatically loose.

Neutral Killing: (Wins when no threat to them is present, may leave a death note on the victim’s corpse.)

Electrician:
-You may charge somebody every night, your target will not know they were charged, Kills by charges bypass death night immunities.
-If two charged targets make contact (One visits the other), both will die.
-If a charged target is charged again, they will die.
-You are kill and charge immune during night.

Firebug:
-You can douse somebody in gasoline every night or ignite all doused targets bypassing night immunities, doused targets know they are doused.
-When dousing you are distraction immune, but not when igniting.
-You are kill and Firebug douse immune during night.

Werewolf: (Unique)
-You may target somebody every night, attacking them and all of their visitors bypassing night immunities. If you kill two or more players you will not be able to attack the next night.
-You may also stay at home, attacking all your visitors. If you are distracted, you will do this.
-You are night death immune.

Glosary:

Unique: Means there may not be duplicates of this role in a match.

Journal: A note full of text that the player may have and edit anytime, it appears once the owner of it is killed.

Death Note: A note full of text that a killing role capable of having one may leave anonymously, which will appear after a victim is killed by them.

Goals:

Shelterseeker: Live to see your owner win.

Survivor: Stay alive until the end of the game, or the final three.

Actor/Bounty Hunter: Steal a role and complete that role’s goal.

Neutral Killing: Live to see all opposers (Killers of other roles) die.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
idk if this is something you care to hear but i've seen about three of your games go up that i had passing interest in but each time i didnt join because i couldnt be bothered learning what seemed to be unnecessarily obfuscated set ups and reeeally couldnt be bothered backslashing everything i did

understandable. if you're interested, this game seems to be fairly straightforward as far as Acid City games go. each role has a defined wincon, there's a specific amount of each role, and it isn't just Town V Killers, it's Killers V Killers V Some Others, allowing for more shenanigans but with less needing to prove yourself as townie. i imagine this game will consist of the shelter seeker picking someone to buddy, the survivors trying to stay alive by king making a Killer, and the Killers trying to figure out which is which. the WW of course being the most to be worried about, due to raw power, but the Electrical Worker provides for some shenaniganry in the midgame

The impetus for creating ACT was the desire to do a better job of balancing roles than Town of Salem. As someone who's been involved in testing and feedback, I've gotten to watch Resi update and improve his system with each new version rolled out. I'm looking forward to playing this setup.

idk if this is something you care to hear but i've seen about three of your games go up that i had passing interest in but each time i didnt join because i couldnt be bothered learning what seemed to be unnecessarily obfuscated set ups and reeeally couldnt be bothered backslashing everything i did
There have been multiple times where players don't backslash what they do, but I count their actions anyways simply because they're understandable.

I guess all you need is your post to be clear for the host.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)