Kanto Classic: Pokémon's 20th Anniversary Tournament!

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Still need some preparation for the Kanto Classic? Under the passionate leadership of Theorymon, our Battle Spot experts compiled just the thing you need!
Written by: Theorymon, aniravjain, CoolStoryBrobat, Demantoid, and DragonWhale with the help of cant say and NOVED
QC by: FireMage
Art by: Litra
GP by: The Dutch Plumberjack, frenzyplant, P Squared, and GatoDelFuego
HTML by: anto, Awu, Rhythms, oizys, and ~GreenCore with the help of Quite Quiet and Quarkz

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
holy fuck this is done! well done everybody n_n

sorry I couldn't be more involved, irl been crazy this week yo

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Awesome job everyone. I was watching it from the back so glad I didn't have to be involved in this one. With how crazy it was... Good job guys lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)