Just Another Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I suppose spitback for spitback in general both works and is less overwhelming for my first real breeding project :-D
I can breed the Snorunt (Dream) until I get a male and transfer those EMs to the Snorunt (Premier) to give you a female. Instead of a fifth spitback for the additional time, do you think I could just get one of the four Pokemon as a competitive IV mon instead of as a spitback? Let me know if you think that sounds fair.

For those four mon and the bit extra with the Snorunt, could I request the following?
  1. Aron with competitive IVs/nature/ability, nicknamed Ourean. Can you please hatch in Uknown Dungeon?
    • I don't care if the final is male or female, but if it's not female could I get a female spitback as well?
  2. female Beldum spitback, nicknamed BB8.2, hatched in Friend Safari.
  3. female Jolly Fletchling (Timer) spitback with Gale Wings, nicknamed Swiftfeather, hatched in Victory Road.
  4. and a female spitback of Larvitar in a Safari Ball? No hatch location or nickname request.
Please let me know what you think! I'm not a fast/experienced breeder but I'm eager for the gentle ease-in. Thanks AOL!

Yes, I suppose spitback for spitback in general both works and is less overwhelming for my first real breeding project :-D
I can breed the Snorunt (Dream) until I get a male and transfer those EMs to the Snorunt (Premier) to give you a female. Instead of a fifth spitback for the additional time, do you think I could just get one of the four Pokemon as a competitive IV mon instead of as a spitback? Let me know if you think that sounds fair.

For those four mon and the bit extra with the Snorunt, could I request the following?
  1. Aron with competitive IVs/nature/ability, nicknamed Ourean. Can you please hatch in Uknown Dungeon?
    • I don't care if the final is male or female, but if it's not female could I get a female spitback as well?
  2. female Beldum spitback, nicknamed BB8.2, hatched in Friend Safari.
  3. female Jolly Fletchling (Timer) spitback with Gale Wings, nicknamed Swiftfeather, hatched in Victory Road.
  4. and a female spitback of Larvitar in a Safari Ball? No hatch location or nickname request.
Please let me know what you think! I'm not a fast/experienced breeder but I'm eager for the gentle ease-in. Thanks AOL!
All good, I'll start breeding your pokemon :) Though it might be a fairly large wait as I have most of Sunday unavailable, unfortunately.

On another note, Beldum is genderless, so it can't pass down its pokeball. With gender RNG out of the way I don't mind breeding a competitive Beldum for you instead of a spitback-it won't take long anyway.

Last edited:
smithkavik

I've finished with the Pokemon you asked for, sorry for the wait!

Aron (Ourean)-Male
Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball
Hatched in Unknown Dungeon

Aron (No Nickname)-Female
Impish, x/31/31/31/31/31, Luxury Ball

Beldum (BB8.2)-Genderless
Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball
Hatched in Friend Safari

Fletchling (Swiftfeather)-Female
Jolly, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timer Ball
Hatched in Victory Road

Larvitar (No Nickname)-Female
Jolly, x/31/31/31/x/31, Safari Ball
Hatched in Lumiose City

They all have the Egg moves (if any) listed in my opening posts. Tell me when you're able to trade. Fortunately I'm in Sydney, so our timezones will be relatively close together.

Hi AOL! No worries at all on the timing. In fact, I'm further behind than you! The RNG was giving me a lot of grief with the Diglett: only males. I'm hoping the first Froslass decides a male is in order early on, and then it'll be no time at all. I'll keep you in the loop, and to my turn to apologize for the delay! Your Pokemon look great - looking forward to making the trade!

PS are you in Sydney, Australia?

smithkavik

I've finished with the Pokemon you asked for, sorry for the wait!

Aron (Ourean)-Male
Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball

Aron (No Nickname)-Female
Impish, x/31/31/31/31/31, Luxury Ball

Beldum (BB8.2)-Genderless
Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball
Hatched in Friend Safari

Fletchling (Swiftfeather)-Female
Jolly, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timer Ball
Hatched in Victory Road

Larvitar (No Nickname)-Female
Jolly, x/31/31/31/x/31, Safari Ball
Hatched in Lumiose City

They all have the Egg moves (if any) listed in my opening posts. Tell me when you're able to trade. Fortunately I'm in Sydney, so our timezones will be relatively close together.
Alright AOL, here's what I got:
Moon Ball, Sneasel (F) - Jolly - Keen Eye - 31.31.7.31.31.22 - HP Ice
Level Ball, Diglett (F) - Jolly - Arena Trap - 26.29.31.31.31.31 - HP Dragon
Premier Ball, Snorunt (F) - Timid - Moody - 31.31.3.24.31.31 - HP Electric
-Additional Egg Moves from thread: Disable, Hex, Spikes, Switcheroo
Moon Ball, Houndour (F) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.30.31.31.31.21 - HP Dragon
I'm GMT -7. For me, an evening between 7:45 and 9:00pm might work well. Tomorrow I might also be flexible in my afternoon. Or Monday and Tuesday I'll be flexible most of the day if other times haven't worked out. When might work for you, Apple of Legend?

Alright AOL, here's what I got:
Moon Ball, Sneasel (F) - Jolly - Keen Eye - 31.31.7.31.31.22 - HP Ice
Level Ball, Diglett (F) - Jolly - Arena Trap - 26.29.31.31.31.31 - HP Dragon
Premier Ball, Snorunt (F) - Timid - Moody - 31.31.3.24.31.31 - HP Electric
-Additional Egg Moves from thread: Disable, Hex, Spikes, Switcheroo
Moon Ball, Houndour (F) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.30.31.31.31.21 - HP Dragon
I'm GMT -7. For me, an evening between 7:45 and 9:00pm might work well. Tomorrow I might also be flexible in my afternoon. Or Monday and Tuesday I'll be flexible most of the day if other times haven't worked out. When might work for you, Apple of Legend?
Sheesh, I'm 17 hours ahead of you o_o I can easily do around 8 PM your time, but I won't have any opportunity to go online until 8am Sunday (which is 3pm Saturday your time). I'll then be free for all of the following day.

By the way, remember to add my friend code. If by some stroke of luck we see each other online, we can get the trade done right there and then :3

Sheesh, I'm 17 hours ahead of you o_o I can easily do around 8 PM your time, but I won't have any opportunity to go online until 8am Sunday (which is 3pm Saturday your time). I'll then be free for all of the following day.

By the way, remember to add my friend code. If by some stroke of luck we see each other online, we can get the trade done right there and then :3
Awesome. Saturday at about 8:00pm my time will work as far as I can foresee. I'll message you if there's a window earlier in my Saturday, after 3:00pm as you say. I've also added your FC in case we randomly see each other (I'll be IGN Gradius). Good idea, there. I'm not overly concerned about the time differential, though I knew it'd require planning. I spent the better part of a year living with my family on the islands east of Java in Indonesia ;-) See you soon, AOL!

Sounds good for me... my fc is 0190.0045.1884

And liked others? I want your yanma and Swablu too
I'd like a female Bold Own Tempo Espurr and female Moon Ball Gastly for those two please, alongside the Phanpy/Remoraid trade.

smithkavik I can be on for the next 6 hours or so. I'm mostly unavailable tomorrow though, but I can trade for most of my Sunday (which during my trading times is your Saturday or very early Sunday).

smithkavik I can be on for the next 6 hours or so. I'm mostly unavailable tomorrow though, but I can trade for most of my Sunday (which during my trading times is your Saturday or very early Sunday).
I think we should aim for your Sunday. I'll be tinkering around our place most of my Saturday evening preparing for moving out, which is kind of ideal for hopping on the 3DS quickly if we catch each other via Smogon. See you then!

Ok. So females Gastly, Espurr and Gastly for females Swablu, Yanma and Remoraid
I added you tell me when you are ready (mi fc is 0190.0045.1884)

Still feeling good about your Sunday for our trade, Apple Of Legend? I know I can be on around 8:00 tonight, and may be able to slip on as a cleaning break closer to my 3:00pm. I'll coordinate with you here.

Still feeling good about your Sunday for our trade, Apple Of Legend? I know I can be on around 8:00 tonight, and may be able to slip on as a cleaning break closer to my 3:00pm. I'll coordinate with you here.
Forgot to tell you..it's not your fault, but I have to be out, that is, unavailable to trade, until 11pm your time. Apologies for not telling you sooner, the plans were only made quite late yesterday :/

I am available to trade tomorrow (my Monday) if you can still do your 3pm Sunday. I'm unavailable on Tuesday but I'm available for my whole Wednesday.

Ok. So females Gastly, Espurr and Gastly for females Swablu, Yanma and Remoraid
I added you tell me when you are ready (mi fc is 0190.0045.1884)
Alright, no worries. I've got just a single pokemon to breed for a trade before yours that I need to get done but otherwise you're next. And it was Gastly, Espurr and Phanpy for the Yanma, Swablu and Remoraid.

Forgot to tell you..it's not your fault, but I have to be out, that is, unavailable to trade, until 11pm your time. Apologies for not telling you sooner, the plans were only made quite late yesterday :/

I am available to trade tomorrow (my Monday) if you can still do your 3pm Sunday. I'm unavailable on Tuesday but I'm available for my whole Wednesday.
Not a problem. I won't be available at 3:00pm my Sunday, but I might be later on by 8:00pm or so. Depends on a few things outta my control - it's the day my wife and I are actually moving the family out. Otherwise maybe my Tuesday, your Wednesday, should work!

Hi I'm interested in that modest download porygon. May I offer a 5iv modest oddish or swablu? Both female and non HA. Heal ball for oddish, dream ball for swablu.

Hi I'm interested in that modest download porygon. May I offer a 5iv modest oddish or swablu? Both female and non HA. Heal ball for oddish, dream ball for swablu.
Sorry for the late reply! I'm fine with the heal ball Oddish :) I've got a Porygon already bred and ready so just tell me when you want to trade.

Sorry for the late reply! I'm fine with the heal ball Oddish :) I've got a Porygon already bred and ready so just tell me when you want to trade.
Sorry I bred myself a porygon :( if your still interested, I'd like that modest sniper remoraid. BTW the oddish has the egg move Giga Drain.

Sure, I'd be fine with that. It'll take a bit of time though, I've got a lot of stuff irl scheduled for the week and it doesn't leave a lot of time for Smogon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)