Jackattack

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
some pokemon drawings
i wasn't too happy with how the face turned out (looks like a duck ;v;) but this is for dad

and a dd thing

um...just a short update but school's starting up tomorrow so expect less drawings ;v; oh nuuu (or yay?)

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
More updates!
request for Cyndequil.
I tried to go for a "bird's eye view" angle but that kinda failed ;v;
not that great at traditional but i found myself sketching in math class, did you want a digital version?

Whitney practice, the mouth is pretty strange ;-;

Last edited:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
your art just keeps getting better and better. i congratulate you for your hard work, for not giving up, and for the positive attitude you have when reading all the things people tell you and using those things to improve further :toast:

are you taking requests by the way?!!?

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
your art just keeps getting better and better. i congratulate you for your hard work, for not giving up, and for the positive attitude you have when reading all the things people tell you and using those things to improve further :toast:

are you taking requests by the way?!!?
I don't take request on a normal basis (afraid of it not living up to expectations :'>) but i guess i'll start opening up requests again because they're pretty fun!

You request? *generously tips fedora* m'lady

Sobi

Banned deucer.
I think you are taking requests, since a user made one a few posts up :o

anyway, if you're up to it, i want you to draw a pokemon. 'which pokemon?', you may be thinking. well, i couldn't decide, so i confronted the mighty random pokemon generator, and i got...

it's up to you how you want to present it, there's so much ways to, and the style of the pokemon shouldn't be hard to catch as most of your pieces of art do reflect a sense of beauty just like the chosen pokemon, so i'm definitely looking forward to the final result. you're totally not obliged to do it--if you want to do it, that would be great but if you don't, I understand. good luck ^_^

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't take request on a normal basis (afraid of it not living up to expectations :'>) but i guess i'll start opening up requests again because they're pretty fun!

You request? *generously tips fedora* m'lady

can I get a badass Lara Croft (the girl on my pic, the -in-famous Tomb Raider) so I can use as my avatar here :o

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
I wanted to say this earlier but didn't want to spam your thread so:
the empoleon design is so fine
the fox lady frINGE YEEES
wAW tHANK dad for Mr. Flying FlameOrb Fedora he's beaut<3<3
and I really love that messy, painterly rayqunicorn!! >:0
the contrast in your Whitney is really nice imo
the shading on that traditional drawing is soooo nice and smooth<3<3 I feel like it kind of emulates your digital shading style too haha
you're killing me ;0;
<3<3 proud to be your son.

for a req,,,
could you draw the rest of the asshat shop? ;v;

Weaville (Weaville, m) - the first asshat, likes to steal Zephyr's (Gengar's) food. Zephyr still considers Weaville a friend, though. Weaville is also super sanic (which is perfect because dark type :^J).
Kagimarp (Kagimarp, f) - the second asshat, is Zephyr's (Gengar's) sister and likes to kill her a lot. is kind of psychotic. commonly referred to as "Kagi".
Zephyr (Gengar, f) - the third asshat, but possibly the least asshattish. a long, long time ago, Zephyr used to be a Slowking. Kagi killed her, and she returned as a Gengar. she likes to sing.
Fluffybutt (Whimsicott, m) - name isn't actually Fluffybutt, but no one cares. sparkles a lot. is a very, very asshattish asshat. also sort of a trap.

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Request for Sobi
haha more doodles in math class...pssh how do you draw guns

request for anto
hopefully this is what you were looking for ;v;
uhm, i think the nose and mouth are a bit too small but i do like these delicate features

-----
Ssensenh
time to draw the asshats! yea >w>

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
sketch request for Ssensenh

this is pretty messy but i hope you like it! <can't draw guys ;v;>
also i'm pretty sure this is kinda unsymmetrical, i'm just afraid to flip it horizontally
edit: oml, whimsy's hand XD what was that....ah...but i'm too lazy to fix it pfft
----
Cyndequil. do you mind if i put off your request for now? ;v; i wanna get working on some art for articles, i hope you understand ^^

Last edited:

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
sketch request for Ssensenh

this is pretty messy but i hope you like it! <can't draw guys ;v;>
also i'm pretty sure this is kinda unsymmetrical, i'm just afraid to flip it horizontally
edit: oml, whisy's hand XD what was that....ah...but i'm too lazy to fix it pfft
[4/3/16, 15:01:23] Literal Snoodle: OML
[4/3/16, 15:01:29] Literal Snoodle: I LEGIT SQUEAKED
[4/3/16, 15:01:30] Literal Snoodle: IRL
IT'S BEAUTIFUL HHHHH
but
[4/3/16, 15:04:33] Literal Snoodle: also i think i have an idea as to why you want to kill me
[4/3/16, 15:04:44] Literal Snoodle: your gijinka has no boobs but mine does
dAD WHA THAVE YOU DONE
c rying it's so great i love i love i love lOVE
you're such a coolkid ;-;

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Updates! let's go (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
-----
first part of a sketch request
that corn guy

2nd part of the sketch request

a dd thing :> trying a fabulous style....which i butchered ;--;

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
A request for Ssensenh
her oc, edlord dorito sanic [temporary >w>]
(forgive me for i cannot animal anatomy, that shoulder is really strange)

messy lucario gijinka
i plan on doing t-tar/flygon etc...next, any other suggestions? :'>

have been doing some more sketches in school
5 min

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Whoops another update! (69th reply on this forum!)
---
a 30m sketch using an older style for the dd....rip how to draw hands ;---;

//pout, doodle practicing expressions, don't flip it horizontally (vertically?) it looks horrendous =v=;

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
quick update
ty ksr15 :'>
--
anatomy study, sorry for the slight nsfw ;--;
i don't draw ecchi often or at all anymore...i used to near the beginning of the year

been testing out a new colouring style and going for a more..."realistic" (hah) approach
i'll keep practicing
--
happy mother's day

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Quick update (at school :00)
---
kiznaiver sketch, his left arm is a really stubby but i realized this after

nv's beautiful oc, bless ssensseh and randombattla for the ref ;0;// and nv for letting me draw her...actually i don't think i ever got your permission >v>

Litten gijinka for the dd (i couldn't help myself :'>), popplio and rowlet next!
an older style; good for doodles

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)