Ingame bros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any Pokemon you like having in your party, like using or wins battles for you often?

For me, I love to have my Farfetch'd in my party to Fly me around, Cut trees, Defog areas and weaken wild ones with False Swipe. I tried using a shiny Salamence to fly me around, but it just didn't seem right to exclude my Farfetch'd. And Sunny, my favorite Lucario won almost all (fuckin Beauty stat, who needs it) the Super Contests as a Riolu and helped me get a 50 win streak in the Battle Tower, and was one of the first Pokemon I bred in Platinum for VGC, but was sadly never used. :(

I always have my trusty Parsnip (Crobat) in my part as a Flier, if that counts. I used to always have a Magcargo in my party as well for hatching eggs until I got an AR, lol.

i have my starfly who i used in my pearl, then later transfered it to my platinum (where i had starwing) and leveled it up to lvl 100. it is now back in my pearl and starwing is used to fly and defog.

Blastoise, my first-ever pokémon in any game. It reached level 100 with no rare candies or Elite Four usage (my game got screwed up). I keep her in my party for transport and in-game annihilation.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Stark rules said:
All thread starters are required to provide a good basis for discussion in their opening post." This means that "what pokémon/move/ability is your favorite/is most overrated" threads should be considered with an "And why?" every time. When you remember that this is a competitive battling forum first and foremost, you will remember that this mindset will help to promote keen discussion beyond simple "x pokémon/move/ability is y/z" answers.
This is a competitive Pokemon forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)