In Need of Advice

I really would like the Dual Screen Clefable in my arsenal, but I have a few problems. If Seismic Toss is only available for Clefable in FR/LG, how is it supposed to have Magic Guard? Also, if I were to breed a Clefairy with a Togetic so that it can learn Wish, do I just need to do it a million times until I get a Calm nature? I'm just really confused as to how I should make this work. It seems to me that the only real way to get it is to hack, and I am not inclined to do so. Any help would be great.

Also, I'm new here and consistently posting insufficient information or in the wrong forum. So, if I am in the wrong, I apologize in advance.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I really would like the Dual Screen Clefable in my arsenal, but I have a few problems. If Seismic Toss is only available for Clefable in FR/LG, how is it supposed to have Magic Guard? One in every two Clefables will get it when it is traded over.Also, if I were to breed a Clefairy with a Togetic so that it can learn Wish, do I just need to do it a million times until I get a Calm nature? Yes, because I don't think the Everstone trick works in 3rd gen. I'm just really confused as to how I should make this work. It seems to me that the only real way to get it is to hack, and I am not inclined to do so. You could trade for it in the Wifi forum, or just go the long way around and breed it with Togekiss in FRLG, teach it Seismic Toss and then transfer it. Any help would be great.

Also, I'm new here and consistently posting insufficient information or in the wrong forum. So, if I am in the wrong, I apologize in advance. Try the Simple Question Simple Answer Thread for easy questions like this in future.
EDIT: w/e, the point is clear. And by the way, you can quote people by using [.QUOTE] [./QUOTE] tags around the stuff, but emitting the periods.

You could trade for it in the Wifi forum, or just go the long way around and breed it with Togekiss in FRLG, teach it Seismic Toss and then transfer it

^ Dont You Mean Togetic?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Clefable Analysis said:
Lastly, it should be noted that Softboiled, Seismic Toss and Magic Guard are legal together on one set. You can teach Clefairy Softboiled & Seismic Toss in the 3rd Generation; its ability may change upon evolving in a 4th Generation game.
In the future...If you want to ask a question, use this thread. If you want someone to trade you one, use this thread. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)