I'm Making a Game

You read that right! I, PokeguyNXB, am creating a game! However, it wasn't approved...

BUT! I decided to change things up a bit and let YOU, the people of Circus, decide on a format! There are 2 choices of what this game could become:

1) Dangan Ronpa: The Forum Game. This one is a really tricky FFA game in which you need to kill someone to win... However, it is very tricky to get away with a kill, and if your fellow players agree that you're the killer... As apposed to winning... You'll die! Naturally, I expect this game to take awhile...

This was the one I sent for approvals that was rejected, but I believe a few added mechanics will make the game more interesting...

Or ALTERNATIVELY... Your other option...

2) Monokuma's Minigame Madness! This one is a Bassgame style game with a few tweaks to make it more chaotic. What are those tweaks? I can change the rules at any time! Oh how fun that could be! Of course, the rules of the minigames themselves won't change, just the overall rules that apply to all games!

If you need more info on these two formats, just ask! The winning idea in this poll will be the next version of Dangan Ronpa: Smogon Edition I submit to approval.

Happy Voting! Upupupupu!

the first one is something that i thought about once a while back (dangan ronpa is pretty good), but i'm not really sure how it would work? i couldn't really work it out at all, but if you can i would definitely be up for playing (and i'll think over it some more maybe?)

also if you just wanted to host a regular dangan ronpa mafia i reckon that's something you could do, there's enough characters across the two games to make it a decently sized game and people might be up for playing that?

I actually thought about making a full-fledged Mafia game with Dangan Ronpa flavour, but I thought the two games listed in the OP would be more fun to play (and more fun for me to host)

Sure, I have always want to try and murder someone then get away with it. This will be excellent practice.
One ticket for Dangan Ronpan

Everyone has one more day to tell me which game they want me to run!

By next Saturday morning, I'll start working on getting the latest version of the rules to approvals! Then it's too late to vote!

Upupupu! Score: 3-0 in favour of Dangan Ronpa!

4-0! VOTING IS CLOSED! Dangan Ronpa the forum game shall be held if my slightly modified version of the rules is approved. When? After Wayne Bradier! Unless the mods say otherwise... Upupupu!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)