I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then, it would be just Heatran.
I already catched my Tapus and most of them are Jolly and Bulu Adamant : /

Thanks for the reply :)
yw, let me know what moves you want tutored on Heatran. It's already got Stealth Rock and Earth Power I believe.

Hi, great thread! Can you CMT for your Movie 14 Victini and shiny Pikipek, Cresselia and Shellder?
Thanks dude. Definitely interested in Calm Fini, HP ice nihilego, Rash Pheromosa, Modest Celesteela.

I can GTS you a couple if you want? Just upload a trash mon and ask for a Cosmog. Be sure to provide lvl., gender, and IGN
Yeah that'd be great! I'm around most of today and tomorrow, I could trade you the Swinub right after too so at least you'll have one asap!

Update: Starly just needs IVs now. Gonna be starting another soon. Also, question. Can you clone something for me? Someone wants the FB giveaway Ninetales but I don't know if they will actually clone it and send it back to me like they say.

Update: Starly just needs IVs now. Gonna be starting another soon. Also, question. Can you clone something for me? Someone wants the FB giveaway Ninetales but I don't know if they will actually clone it and send it back to me like they say.
Yeah sure, I can clone it for you.

Great. Let me know when you're free to trade
I'm free to trade tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah that'd be great! I'm around most of today and tomorrow, I could trade you the Swinub right after too so at least you'll have one asap!
Cool, just let me know when you are ready

K. Now good?

Edit: Just hatched a Starly with everything but speed perfect (speed is barely below being perfect). Its female in premier ball w/ Reckless and egg moves Double Edge and Pursuit. I don't know how long it'lltake to get a better one so figured I'd mention this one.

Edit 2: I've gotta had in so we'll have to arrange a time tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got a Starly with perfect in everything but Sp. Atk. That's ranked as "decent". I don't know if you're interested in a specific Sp. Atk stat (since its a physical). All specifications are met. Has pursuit and double edge, is female in premier ball and has the hidden ability.

Got a Starly with perfect in everything but Sp. Atk. That's ranked as "decent". I don't know if you're interested in a specific Sp. Atk stat (since its a physical). All specifications are met. Has pursuit and double edge, is female in premier ball and has the hidden ability.
I had a pretty harsh day today. I'll have time to trade again on Friday.

Good news. Starly is done (so long as you don't mind imperfect special attack), Solosis is just about finished, and in the process of finding HA Tropius. The bad news is I don't have a love ball for Sudowoodo.

Good news. Starly is done (so long as you don't mind imperfect special attack), Solosis is just about finished, and in the process of finding HA Tropius. The bad news is I don't have a love ball for Sudowoodo.
Cool, let me know what you want from my thread. I've added a couple new mons.

Cool, let me know what you want from my thread. I've added a couple new mons.
Still interested in the shiny salazzle and e speed Entei. I'll be able to trade later or tomorrow (waiting on a few eggs to see if the low speed and attack Ditto did it's trick. Keep getting perfect in everything and releasing/trading those ones.

Still interested in the shiny salazzle and e speed Entei. I'll be able to trade later or tomorrow (waiting on a few eggs to see if the low speed and attack Ditto did it's trick. Keep getting perfect in everything and releasing/trading those ones.
ok, those are BR. I've maxed out their speed and respective offensive stat

ok, those are BR. I've maxed out their speed and respective offensive stat
yup. I'm cool with that. Gonna finish up Solosis (btw, do you have a spare Love Ball for the Sudowoodo?)

Edit: BTW, the best Starly has perfect everything but Special Attack, the HA (Reckless) and is Female (Jolly Nature)
Is this one good?

Last edited:
The starly's good
K.Well I'm gonna sign out for now, finish up the Solosis and start the other 2. Will message you tomorrow with info on total progress (I've literally been breeding stuff for everyone b/c they ask nicely on the main WiFi thread and get ignored. The benefits of having no social life)

Gonna finish my team for the upcoming competition then I'll wrap up the breeds you wan. Figured I'dinform you so you know why the last 2 may take a little while.

Could you trade me the speed boost torchic on oras? Need to give it hone claws. I can offer BP items. If you prefer mon let me know and ill look up my list, though I doubt I have anything you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)