I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I actually got your Tapu Lele (HP Fire Modest Love Ball) from a trade! And was wondering if I could trade her back to you so she can be named!

Do you offer cloning services? I have 2 shinies I was hoping to get cloned.

Technician Smeargle in Beast Ball
Jolly
31/x/31/x/x/31

Dhelmise in Nest Ball
Relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/x (speed is Pretty Good)

Do you offer cloning services? I have 2 shinies I was hoping to get cloned.

Technician Smeargle in Beast Ball
Jolly
31/x/31/x/x/31

Dhelmise in Nest Ball
Relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/x (speed is Pretty Good)
Yeah I can clone pretty quickly. Let me know what time(s) you are available. My gmt -7

Hello! I actually got your Tapu Lele (HP Fire Modest Love Ball) from a trade! And was wondering if I could trade her back to you so she can be named!
Could you trade me a breedject in return? Nothing fancy, just in desperate need of any gen7 starters with egg moves and good natures.

Could you trade me a breedject in return? Nothing fancy, just in desperate need of any gen7 starters with egg moves and good natures.[/quote]

Sure, can give you a Careful Rowlet with Baton Pass, Haze, Defog and Confuse Ray as egg moves!

However, I can't trade for a few days! (Just got on vacation with my family and i wasn't able to bring my 3ds)

Would it be alright if we can trade in a few days! I'll reply back here when i'm able to trade :)

Sorry if the quote thing is wrong at the start! Made this reply on a tablet >_<

Last edited:
Sure, can give you a Careful Rowlet with Baton Pass, Haze, Defog and Confuse Ray as egg moves!

However, I can't trade for a few days! (Just got on vacation with my family and i wasn't able to bring my 3ds)

Would it be alright if we can trade in a few days! I'll reply back here when i'm able to trade :)
Sorry if the quote thing is wrong at the start! Made this reply on a tablet >_<
Sounds cool, I can wait. Friday would be the best day to trade this week.

Heyo, saw you were looking for a cutie fly in a love ball. I have that exact one with those EMs, and I was wondering if maybe we could negotiate for that and something else for this bc it's one of my fave shinies:

Jolly
Moxie
31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Superpower | Stone Edge | Earthquake | Knock Off
Krookodile

I have another shiny cutely, but without those EMs that I can clone for you, along with some other mons that you might want. Please let me know if this offer interests you at all, I really want that shiny krookodile

Heyo, saw you were looking for a cutie fly in a love ball. I have that exact one with those EMs, and I was wondering if maybe we could negotiate for that and something else for this bc it's one of my fave shinies:

Jolly
Moxie
31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Superpower | Stone Edge | Earthquake | Knock Off
Krookodile

I have another shiny cutely, but without those EMs that I can clone for you, along with some other mons that you might want. Please let me know if this offer interests you at all, I really want that shiny krookodile
I just received a love ball cutiefly from a trade with EMs, I'd be willing to trade for something else like a bold ha lurantis in love ball with EMs

I just received a love ball cutiefly from a trade with EMs, I'd be willing to trade for something else like a bold ha lurantis in love ball with EMs
What you suggest is far too much work for the krookodile. Perhaps an ha jolly lucario in a heavy or moon ball with EMs?

What you suggest is far too much work for the krookodile. Perhaps an ha jolly lucario in a heavy or moon ball with EMs?
That's a great offer for it, I'd love the moon ball one with HA and EM's. The Krookodile is in gen6 though, if you're ok with that. If not, I can RNG one in gen7. It won't have good iv's though since I don't have my 6 iv jpn ditto in the game yet.

That's a great offer for it, I'd love the moon ball one with HA and EM's. The Krookodile is in gen6 though, if you're ok with that. If not, I can RNG one in gen7. It won't have good iv's though since I don't have my 6 iv jpn ditto in the game yet.
I'm cool with a gen6 krookodile. I'll let you know once I have that lucario then.

Hello. I'm interested in your Jolly Kartana or a clone of it. I'm kinda of new to all this, so don't really have a lot to offer, but I might be able to get or breed for something you're looking for. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)