Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Superpower
Ok so the first guy is choice scarf darmanitan (idk why the image didn't load) pretty standard set it's fast, does alot of damage and can take a fire type attack that was meant for metagross or escavileer, as well as being able to easily kill steel types (gardevoir's biggest counter) as well as roserade (arguably the second best pokemkon in the tier as well as a threat to blastoise and gardevoir)

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Trick
- Healing Wish
Next up we have choice scarf gardevoir. Gardevoir can hit dragon types, fighting types and dark types (kind of) it can also healing wish to bring one of the bulkier Pokemon up to full hp as well as generally being a good cleaner after the walls are broken. Also can take a dragon type move for noivern

Escavalier @ Choice Band
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
Strong wallbreaker generally works well with gardevoir, hits fairy types for noivern and stops vivilion

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
Best Pokemon in the tier, hazard removal,can take a fire type move for escaviler and an ice type move for noivern just great all around

Noivern @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Taunt
- Roost
- Flamethrower
Noivern is a strong zmove user that can has alot of resistances that help it's teammates

Metagross @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
Good offensive stealth rocker, another pursuit trapper and fairy counter. I have it shuca berry because it's more likely to be hit with earthquake than knock off when it's setting up rocks. Also it's evs are just 252/252 because I don't know what it can/should try to outspeed in the tier yet.

Ps. Sorry the explanations were rushed at the end there I was tired.

Last edited:
Few things here:

Darmanitan is banned. Sorry. Luckily, RU has a fairly good replacement for it in Arcanine. While it doesn't hit as hard, it has better bulk and useful coverage in Wild Charge. It also gets Flash Fire, making it an even better switch-in to Fire-types. Scarf Arcanine isn't too good though, so I recommend Life Orb:
Arcanine@Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
- Morning Sun

On Metagross, the EVs for the Shuca Berry set are 236 HP / 96 Atk / 176 Spe. This lets it outpace max Speed neutral base 60s like Bewear.

Finally, your set descriptions are a bit... lacking. The RMT rules specify you should have at least 3 lines of description for each member of your team. I'd recommend strongly that you fix this before your thread gets locked. Solid team overall though.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)