1. Our third apparel sale is live. New design + reprint of the athletic design. Support us and get a shirt!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

I currently only use this thread for personal reference and updates! (DO NOT POST)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Max. Optimizer, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer the greatest alive
    is a Community Contributor

[​IMG]
    I welcome the opportunity to give a big shout out to the lovely Jackii for drawing the amazing trade thread banner above for me upon request.
    I highly recommend checking out her repertoire of stunning artworks featured both in her art thread on Smogon and on her DeviantArt profile.​

Introduction:
    Best greetings! I am Maximum Optimizer and I welcome the opportunity to exhibit my multifarious repertoire of Pokémon in this thread.
    This thread is primarily a showcase thread since I am a notoriously picky person and I can get the vast majority of Pokémon I want myself.
    However, please do not feel afraid to ask for something that is to your gusto. There is always a chance that I can give it to you have for free.

Please ensure that you have thoroughly read through the rules listed down below and that you comply with them before you post in this thread.

Rules and various information:
    • This is my thread. Whatever I say goes. I understand that this is a broad statement and it is intended to be.
    • Disregard the following rules at your own peril. Please just do me a favor and read the rules, okay? Okay.
    • Please only post in this thread if you have an own trade thread or if you had an active trade thread in the past.
    • Rest assured that this is nothing personal. It is just that I always prefer knowing what I am getting myself into.
    • I reserve the right to make an exception to the previous rule under certain circumstances at my personal discretion.
    • In case you need something from my collection for a (genuine) competition, please do not hesitate to ask me for it.
    • If you post in this thread, we discuss the trade here. If I post in your thread, we discuss the trade in your thread.
    • If you post in this thread, please ensure that you include a link to your thread in your message or your signature.
    • Please do not double post. Please edit your previous post in case you forgot to mention or specify something.
    • Please employ the conventions of standard written English. If you post in this thread, your posts must be readable.
    • Before you post in this thread, please ensure that you have thoroughly read through the general Wi-Fi Forum Rules.
    • Further, though it should go without saying, you should not even bother trying to offer me hacked Pokémon.
    • Please consult the Tips for Simple Hack Checks thread if you are concerned about the legitimacy of your Pokémon.
    • Please consult the Pokémon Showdown lists of hacked Gen 6 and Gen 7 Pokémon if you doubt a Pokémon's legitimacy.
    • Please consult TheMantyke's Gen 7 Pokéball Legality Guide if you doubt the legitimacy of your Gen 7 Breedables.
    • Please consult the List of Hacked Events in Generation 6 and 7 if you doubt the legitimacy of your Event Pokémon.
    • I am not trading with people that are on the Smogon Wi-Fi Blacklist and/or on the Pokémon Showdown Blacklist.
    • Please do not post simple questions or requests here, the Simple Questions/Request thread exists for a reason.
    • Every single one of my Pokémon is fully redistributable under the condition that you clearly specify the source.
    • Per contra, other users' Pokémon are not always fully redistributable. Please comply with the redistribution rights.
    • I accept RNG abused Pokémon no matter whether they were caught on retail cartridges or emulated games.
    • RNG Abuse is used to counteract the Random Number Generator to make acquiring high IV or shiny Pokémon easier.
    • I would also like to specify that every single Pokémon that you will receive in a trade with me will be a clone.
    • Cloning is allowed since it does not alter the data. Furthermore it keeps the economy going and incentivizes trades.
    • If you do not like cloned Pokémon because of personal reasons, then please refrain from posting in this thread.
    • I am a busy university student with many real life obligations to fulfill. Do not waste my time, nor try to rush me.
    • Insults, trolling and condescension are included under the umbrella of "disrespect" and are strongly prohibited.
    • Respect and tolerance naturally go hand in hand. As long as you respect me I will respect you in return as well.
    • I was allowed to use this trade thread format and Pokémon format by the original creators _Dragon and Drakero.
    • The Pokémon sprites used in this thread belong to Serebii and _Dragon's and Drakero's drakedragoncollection.
    • Please include this symbol ([​IMG]) in your message to prove that you have read the rules, or I will ignore your message.
    • I appreciate constructive feedback. I would however prefer if you would message me your suggestions directly.

Current projects:
    • [​IMG] Virtual Console savegames walkthrough;
    • [​IMG] Gen 7 Egg RNG and TSV Breeding;
    • [​IMG] Soft-Resetting shiny Tapu Koko;
    • [​IMG] Replacing Pokémon capable of improvement;
    • [​IMG] Hosting Giveaways and distributing Pokémon;
    • [​IMG] Donating Pokémon to Smogon's Facebook Giveaway;
    • [​IMG] Distributing Pokémon for Smogon's Facebook Giveaway;

I am currently working on... (open)

(#051 - FrenchGaudi's Ménage à 3 )
    Received from FrenchGaudi - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Gaudi | ID: ? | ? (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Arena Trap | TSV: Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Earthquake, Substitute, Screech, Stealth Rock
    {252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#350 - Max. Optimizer's Nojiko )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ? | ID: ? | Seafolk Village (Alola)
    Bold | Marvel Scale | TSV: 0756
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Scald, Toxic, Recover, Hidden Power
    {252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpA}

(#465 - FrenchGaudi's Gordias )
    Received from FrenchGaudi - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Gaudi | ID: ? | ? (Hoenn)
    Sassy | Regenerator (H) | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Giga Drain, Knock Off, Earthquake, Hidden Power
    {6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#797 - Cynara's Kaguya Ø)
    Received from Cynara - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ? | ID: ? | Malie Garden (Alola)
    Sassy | Beast Boost | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Leech Seed, Protect, Heavy Slam, Flamethrower
    {252 HP / 252 SpD / 6 Spe}

Special thanks:
    • Shout out to <Totes> for being a good friend. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable person that constantly supports me.
    • Shout out to .com for being a reliable and knowledgeable person. He gives good advice and helps me with technical problems.
    • Shout out to _Dragon and Drakero. I have nothing but utmost respect for my Italian brothers that constantly support me.
    • Shout out to Buckert for having been a great mentor for me. He has helped me grow as a member and contributor of the community.
    • Shout out to Cynara for being a friendly, generous, knowledgeable and trustworthy person. It is always fun chatting with her.
    • Shout out to fischgrat for being a good friend in general. It is always a pleasure chatting with him on Pokémon Showdown.
    • Shout out to Gabe for being a good friend in general. I hope that he will come back from his current hiatus in a foreseeable future.
    • Shout out to Jackii for generously providing me with marvelous artworks. She is an incredibly talented and lovely young artist.
    • Shout out to LegoFigure11 for being a good friend in general. He is very knowledgeable and always provides me with valuable advice.
    • Shout out to Miria for being a kind sweetheart. She has helped me out significantly with my collection of Past Gen Smogon Redistributables.
    • Shout out to Modeling Clay for accepting to take care of a trainer sprite commission for me. He is a creative and skilled young artist.
    • Shout out to PsIana for being a friendly and a helpful person. He is both a genuinely generous user and a passionate Pokémon collector.
    • Shout out to shiny finder for being a very friendly, knowledgeable and reliable person. He is always ready to help without hesitation.
    • Shout out to SteveKanonfreak for programming the Smogon Formatter which significantly facilitates maintaining and editing trade threads.
    • Shout out to TheMantyke for being a kind and knowledgeable person. He always answers my questions whenever I need advice from him.
    • Shout out to TMan87 for being a good friend in general. He is an aspiring hobby writer and always has his heart at the right place.
    • I would like to welcome the opportunity to thank all of the people that constantly support and inspire me. You people know who you are.

Pokémon format
    Code:
    [SIZE=3][B](#Dex No. - Pokémon Name[/B] [gender] [shiny][B])[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][pentagon][sprite][pokeball]
    [B]OT:[/B] Trainer | [B]ID:[/B] 00000 | Location (Region)
    Nature | Ability | TSV or RNG Method
    [B]IVs:[/B] HP | Atk | Def | SpAtk | SpDef | Speed ([B]HP Type[/B])
    [B]Ut:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
    [B]Ev'd:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
    {EVs Spread}
    _________________________________________[/SIZE]

Genderless = Ø
    Male = [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR]
    Female = [COLOR=#ff00ff]♀[/COLOR]
    Shiny = [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]★[/COLOR]
    IV(30) = [U][B]30[/B][/U]
    IV(31) = [COLOR=#ff0000][B]31[/B][/COLOR]

Trade thread index

Savegames, Trainer IDs and References
    Trophies & Prized possessions
    Alola #1 | #2
    Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness
    XY/ΩRαS #1 | #2
    Kanto | Johto
    | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova
    Virtual Console Pokémon

Facebook Giveaway Redistributables #1 | #2
    Past Gen Smogon Redistributables #1 | #2

[​IMG]
    I welcome the opportunity to give a big shout out to Modeling Clay for making the amazing custom trainer sprite for me as a commission.
    He is a talented young artist and I highly recommend checking out his other artworks featured in his Smogon art thread and on his Tumblr.​
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 4:32 PM
  2. Max. Optimizer

General references:

Friend Code:
    • FC: 4184-4501-1378 (New 2DS XL White + Orange)
    Tools:
    • The Homebrew Launcher 1.1.1
    • KeySav 1.4.0 + JKSV Save Manager
    • PKHeX Gen 1-7 SAV/PKM Editor 17.07.02
    • Quandra's SMHatchingRNGTool 2.10
    • Powersaves 3DS 1.51
    • Pokémon Bank 1.3 + Poké Transporter 1.2
    Cheats used:
    • 7th Gen: Apricorn Balls and Beast Ball injection

Cloning methods:
    • 6th/7th Gen: JKSV Save Manager + PKHeX 17.05.30
    • 6th/7th Gen: JKSV Save Manager + Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • 6th/7th Gen: Powersaves 3DS 1.51 Backup + Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • 6th/7th Gen: Powersaves 3DS 1.51 Cloning Codes

Transfer methods:
    • 5th Gen to 6th Gen: Poké Transporter 1.2 + Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • 6th Gen to 7th Gen: Pokémon Bank 1.3
    • Virtual Console to 7th Gen: Poké Transporter 1.2 + Pokémon Bank 1.3

Savegames list:
    Gen 6 Savegames (open)

• {αS} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 07005} {TSV: 3903} {Cartridge} {Reddit}

Gen 7 Savegames (open)

• {M} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 950498} {TSV: 1092} {Cartridge} {Reddit}
    • {S} {OT: Christophe} {ID: 473314} {TSV: 0072} {Cartridge} {Reddit}

Virtual Console (open)

• {?} {OT: ?} {ID: ?} {Emulator}

SV hatchers list:

Just press Ctrl+F to find the TSV of a bred Pokémon in order to know how it was obtained and other details.
    Gen 6 (XY and ORAS) (open)

• Gastly Timid Levitate : Bred by me, hatched by /u/EQWashu. [3088/KeySav]
    • Rhyhorn Adamant Lightning Rod : Bred by me, hatched by /u/qweligator. [3699/KeySav]
    • Scyther Impish Technician : Bred by me, hatched by /u/galacticcyrus. [0088/KeySav]
    • Heracross Adamant Guts : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Brtgmz01. [0972/KeySav]
    • Carvanha Adamant Speed Boost : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Nanashi_x3. [0385/KeySav]
    • Pawniard Adamant Inner Focus : Bred by me, hatched by /u/Robster1908. [2268/KeySav]
    • Pancham Adamant Scrappy : Bred by me, hatched by LegoFigure11. [3224/KeySav]

Gen 7 (SuMo) (open)

• Jangmo-o Adamant Bulletproof : Bred by me, hatched by /u/DaddyOwain. [4012/KeySav]
    • Cleffa Bold Magic Guard : Bred by me, hatched by /u/derwinning. [3893/KeySav]
    • Petilil Modest Chlorophyll : Bred by me, hatched by /u/lisushka. [0737/KeySav]
    • Mawile Adamant Hyper Cutter : Bred by me, hatched by /u/tjturn7. [2670/KeySav]
    • Mareanie Bold Regenerator : Bred by me, hatched by /u/xd___xd. [2650/KeySav]
    • Larvitar Jolly Guts : Bred by me, hatched by /u/buckembarnes. [3712/KeySav]
    • Feebas Bold Swift Swim : Bred by me, hatched by /u/SeraCross. [0756/KeySav]

Wide Latin letters

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ,.!():; [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pokéballs

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 6:56 PM
    Buckert likes this.
  3. Max. Optimizer

Trophies & Prized possessions

Here you will find some of my own rare Pokémon as well as notable highscores of other Smogon users that have extra meaning and value. These Pokémon will not be traded away easily and some of them are simply not even up for trade at all.

[​IMG]

{#130 - Bozo's TRUTH}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate () - BOZO\27076
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    [156 HP / 104 Atk / 100 Def / 150 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Notes and information (open)

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:
    1) Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
    2) this whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there). If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).
    Watch her hatch!
    I received this Pokémon from Miria.

{#150 - Mattapod's Apotheosis} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: HT/31/HT/31/HT/31 - Timid\Unnerve (Ø) - Matt\14782 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Psystrike, Ice Beam
    [252 SpA / 58 SpD / 200 Spe]

I received this Mewtwo from Mattapod who caught it in the depths of the Cerulean Cave.
    The 8F glitch was used to manipulate the DVs for shininess and for cloning. Ironically Mewtwo is by nature the end result of DNA manipulation and cloning.
    Apotheosis (from Greek ἀποθέωσις from ἀποθεοῦν, apotheoun "to deify"; in Latin deificatio "making divine"; also called divinization and deification) is the glorification of a subject to divine level.
    Mattapod nicknamed the Mewtwo for me upon request.
    If you wish to know why Mewtwo and the first Pokémon movie mean so much to me, feel free to click here.

{#151 - Buckert's ミュウ} - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31 - Timid\Synchronize (Ø) - W o o t y\06467
    Ev'd: Taunt, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Baton Pass
    [252 HP / 6 SpD / 252 Spe]

I received this Mew from my good friend and mentor Buckert.
    I received this Mew as a sign of gratitude for having helped him out with a plethora of breeding projects and as a sign of our friendship in general.

{#235 - Nelson Tangela's VinceVanDogh}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/6/31/27/31/31 - Timid\Moody () - Alex\11279 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Dark Void, Entrainment, Sheer Cold, Spiky Shield
    [6 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I received this Pokémon from Nelson Tangela.
    I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 27th of June 2017.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 28th of June 2017.

{#773 - Max. Optimizer's Gol D. Roger}
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: HT/31/HT/1/31/31 - Adamant\RKS System (Ø) - Christophe\473314 ‹[​IMG]
    Ev'd: Double-Edge, Crunch, Parting Shot, Explosion
    [6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Details and Proof (open)

I received this Pokémon as a shiny Type: Null from Gladion at the Æther Paradise on my Sun version.
    I started soft-resetting on the 19th of February 2017 and I finally received the shiny Type: Null on the 26th of February 2017 after soft-resetting for 7 days.
    Since the effect of the Synchronize ability works 100% of the time on Type: Null, I just had to use an Adamant Synchronizer in the first slot of my team.
    If you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]. Shout outs to LegoFigure11 for taking the screenshots for me.
    On the 1st of July 2017 I figured that this Pokémon is still capable of improvement and I decided to re-train a UT copy of the Pokémon in question.
    The reason behind this decision is that my notorious perfectionist tendencies made me want to have a version without a hyper-trained Special Attack IV stat.
    The nickname is a reference to the pirate king from One Piece.
    The Silvally is nicknameable, which means that I can and will customize the nickname or revert the nickname back to the original name "Silvally" upon request.
    I finished the Alola Ribbon Master for this version on the 2nd of July 2017.
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 7:59 AM
  4. Max. Optimizer

Alola #1

(#006 - Max. Optimizer's Helios )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Altar of the Sunne (Alola)
    Timid | Blaze | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Hidden Power, Roost

(#023 - PsIana's Rettan )
    Received from PsIana - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anna | ID: 907968 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Intimidate | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 3 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Iron Tail, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo

(#031 - PsIana's Nidoqueen )
    Received from PsIana - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Naive | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ev'd: Tail Whip, Earthquake, Double Kick, Thunder
    {6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#034 - PsIana's Nidoking )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kida | ID: 436994 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Naive | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 2833
    Ev'd: Leer, Thunder, Thrash, Earthquake

(#036 - Max. Optimizer's Clefable )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Derwin Moon | ID: 710048 | Hokulani Observatory (Alola)
    Bold | Magic Guard | TSV: 3893
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Moonlight, Flamethrower
    {252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD}

(#038 - Wyrx's Ninetales-A )
    Received from LegoFigure11
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Chicken-chan | ID: 867609 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Snow Warning (H) | TSV: 1667
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Blizzard, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Aurora Veil
    {4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#051 - Max. Optimizer's Dugtrio )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Arena Trap | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Earthquake, Screech, Stone Edge, Pursuit

(#053 - PsIana's Snobilikat )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Technician | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 12 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Screech, Slash, Fury Swipes, Double Team
    {252 Atk, 6 SpD, 252 Spe}

(#053 - Bluemew.'s Persian-A )
    Received from Bluemew. - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 750476 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Timid | Fur Coat | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Parting Shot, Fake Out, Foul Play, Taunt
    {158 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#059 - Bluemew.'s Arcanine )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Intimidate | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Flamethrower, Snarl, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
    {244 HP / 188 Def / 76 SpD}

(#079 - shiroitears' Slowpoke )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Emil | ID: 750915 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 1592
    Ut: Curse, Yawn, Tackle

(#089 - Bluemew.'s Muk-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 123556 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Adamant | Gluttony | TSV: 2167
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Poison Jab, Imprison, Protect
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def}

(#105 - Bluemew.'s Marowak-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 123556 | Heahea City (Alola)
    Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 2167
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Perish Song, Detect
    {252 HP / 180 Atk / 4 Def / 68 SpD / 4 Spe}

(#112 - PsIana's Rizeros )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Fury Attack, Rock Slide, Horn Drill, Earthquake
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD}

(#128 - Max. Optimizer's Tauros )
    Bred by Kaynaire and hatched by me
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Intimidate | TSV: 1092
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Return, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt
    {6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}

(#131 - LegoFigure11's Lapras )
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 415216 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Sassy | Hydration (H) | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Sing, Growl, Water Gun, Freeze-Dry

(#133 - PsIana's Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Adaptability | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Natural Gift, Curse

(#133 - PsIana's Eevee )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Padfoot | ID: 082548 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
    Timid | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 4087
    IVs: 31 | 8 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Baton Pass, Stored Power

(#133 - PsIana's Eevee )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sun | ID: 945056 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Modest | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 1395
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Wish, Yawn, Curse, Stored Power

(#133 - PsIana's Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Phil | ID: 444323 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Anticipation (H) | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ut: Stored Power, Wish, Curse, Yawn

(#133 - PsIana's Evoli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Adaptability | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Yawn, Wish, Curse, Stored Power

(#141 - PsIana's Kabutops )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swift Swim | TSV: 1238
    Ev'd: Waterfall, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Protect

(#160 - Max. Optimizer's Feraligatr )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Christophe | ID: 950498 | Royal Avenue (Alola)
    Adamant | Sheer Force (H) | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch

(#167 - PsIana's Webarak )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Swarm | TSV: 1238
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Megahorn, Night Slash, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder

(#170 - PsIana's Lampi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Volt Absorb | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Bubble, Supersonic

(#174 - PsIana's Fluffeluff )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Competitive | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Wish, Perish Song, Heal Pulse, Gravity

(#194 - PsIana's Felino )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Unaware (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Tail Whip, Encore, Curse, Recover

(#230 - PsIana's Seedraking )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: JR | ID: 211847 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Modest | Swift Swim | TSV: 3845
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Surf, Hydro Pump
    {252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#248 - Max. Optimizer's Megiddo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bucky | ID: 645230 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Sand Stream | TSV: 3712
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Fang

(#255 - PsIana's Flemmli )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Night Slash, Agility, Low Kick, Baton Pass

(#272 - PsIana's Kappalores )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Swift Swim | TSV: 2893
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, Surf

(#279 - PsIana's Pelipper )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Drizzle | TSV: 2893
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
    Ev'd: Protect, Scald, U-turn, Hurricane
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA}

(#280 - PsIana's Trasla )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Telepathy (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Growl, Shadow Sneak

(#303 - Max. Optimizer's Sweet Tooth )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TJ | ID: 696699 | Ten Carat Hill (Alola)
    Adamant | Intimidate | TSV: 2670
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Fire Fang
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD}

(#324 - Bluemew.'s Torkoal )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Drought | TSV: 0545
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Eruption, Heatwave, Hidden Power, Protect
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA}

(#335 - PsIana's Sengo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Toxic Boost (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Night Slash, Iron Tail, Counter, Curse
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 2:52 PM
  5. Max. Optimizer

Alola #2

(#387 - LegoFigure11's Turtwig )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shell Armor (H) | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Tackle, Leech Seed, Growth

(#422 - LegoFigure11's Shellos )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Storm Drain | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
    Ut: Acid Armor, Counter, Mirror Coat, Stockpile

(#479 - LegoFigure11's Rotom Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Levitate | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Thunder Wave

(#498 - PsIana's Floink )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Thick Fat (H) | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Superpower, Sucker Punch, Heavy Slam, Curse

(#547 - Bluemew.'s Whimsicott )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Timid | Prankster | TSV: 0545
    Ev'd: Moonblast, Tailwind, Encore, Taunt
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

(#549 - Max. Optimizer's Alouette )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Leilani | ID: 021206 | Lush Jungle (Alola)
    Modest | Chlorophyll | TSV: 0737
    IVs: HT | 2 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Hidden Power, Protect
    {6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#571 - Max. Optimizer's Belle-Mère )
    Bred by me and hatched by TMan87
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Clem | ID: 059654 | Shady House (Alola)
    Jolly | Illusion | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Low Sweep

(#658 - Cynara's Greninja )
    Received from Cynara - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ash | ID: 131017 | the Kalos region (Alola)
    Timid | Battle Bond | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: Spikes, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Water Shuriken

(#696 - PsIana's Balgoras )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Strong Jaw | TSV: 1238
    Ut: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance

(#704 - PsIana's Viscora )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Sap Sipper | TSV: 2893
    Ut: Tackle, Bubble

(#736 - LegoFigure11's Grubbin )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Swarm | TSV: 1507
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Harden, Mud Shot, Endure, Vice Grip

(#746 - LegoFigure11's Wishiwashi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Quiet | Schooling | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Mist, Water Pulse, Muddy Water, Water Sport

(#748 - Max. Optimizer's Magellan )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brian | ID: 732925 | Secluded Shore (Alola)
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 2650
    Ev'd: Scald, Recover, Toxic, Haze

(#755 - LegoFigure11's Morelull )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Effect Spore | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Growth, Leech Seed

(#757 - LegoFigure11's Salandit )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 000000 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Timid | Corrosion | TSV: 0245
    Ut: Knock Off, Fake Out, Belch, Snatch

(#774 - LegoFigure11's Minior-R Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Shields Down | TSV: 1507
    Ut: Tackle

(#776 - PsIana's Turtonator )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Minoshiro | ID: 681638 | Route 1 (Alola)
    Modest | Shell Armor | TSV: 1831
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Ember, Tackle, Fire Spin, Wide Guard

(#784 - Max. Optimizer's Kommo-o )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Daddy | ID: 952056 | Malie City (Alola)
    Adamant | Bulletproof | TSV: 4012
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Dragon Claw, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Tail
    {252 Atk / 30 Def / 228 Spe}

(#785 - LegoFigure11's Tapu Koko Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Ruins of Conflict (Alola)
    Naive | Electric Surge | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Nature's Madness, Discharge, Agility, Electro Ball

(#787 - LegoFigure11's Tapu Bulu Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
    Adamant | Grassy Surge | RNG Method
    Ut: Nature's Madness, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn, Skull Bash

(#795 - LegoFigure11's Pheromosa Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Verdant Cavern (Alola)
    Modest | Beast Boost | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 1 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Triple Kick, Lunge, Bug Buzz, Me First
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 2:57 PM
  6. Max. Optimizer

Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness

(#145 - Jibaku's Zapdos)
    (XDRNG / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/4/30/31/31/31 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - JIBAKU\50185
    Ut: Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Defog

(#145 - Zari's Zapdos)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/31 - Timid\Pressure (Ø) - Zari\08808
    Ut: Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Air Cutter

(#245 - Pokéguy's Suicune) - NFT
    (Colosseum Soft-Reset / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 30/1/24/28/30/26 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - Master\31026
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Rest, Ice Beam, Surf
    [252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe]

This is Pokéguy's Suicune. The piece of his soul that he traded to Smogon at the start of his journey. The rest is history.
    I received this Suicune from dr00 with the exceptional permission of Pokéguy.

(#245 - Magienforcer's Suicune)
    (XD Soft-Reset / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 29/19/23/30/21/13 - Bold\Pressure (Ø) - WES\55828
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Rest, Surf
    [252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spe]

I received this Suicune from Darkprophet.

(#356 - Zari's Dusclops)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31/13/31/21/31/0 - Sassy\Pressure () - Zari\08808
    Ev'd: Trick Room, Night Shade, Snatch, Helping Hand
    [252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD]
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 12:58 PM
  7. Max. Optimizer

XY/ΩRαS #1

(#003 - Gabe's はる )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: もょもと | ID: 08588 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 2697
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Hidden Power, Synthesis
    {195 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe}

(#003 - Gabe's Venusaur )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Erik | ID: 15707 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 0275
    IVs: 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power, Synthesis
    {234 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe}

(#006 - Gabe's Charizard )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Shaun | ID: 36280 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Jolly | Blaze | TSV: 2510
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
    {252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe}

(#009 - Gabe's Blastoise )
    Received from Gabe - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Seth | ID: 23990 | Camphrier Town (Kalos)
    Modest | Rain Dish (H) | TSV: 1755
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse
    {60 HP / 252 SpA / 198 Spe}

(#094 - Max. Optimizer's Gengar )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Washu | ID: 54855 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3088
    IVs: 31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Taunt

(#113 - PsIana's Chansey )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: CATO | ID: 04894 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 1132
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Present, Stealth Rock, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

(#143 - Nelson Tangela's Relaxo )
    Received from PsIana
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 02708 | Lumiose City (Kalos)
    Adamant | Thick Fat | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Self-Destruct, Curse, Pursuit, Whirlwind
    {252 Atk / 252 SpD / 6 Spe}

(#144 - Nelson Tangela's Arktos Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 02708 | Sea Spirit's Den (Kalos)
    Modest | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Ice Beam, Reflect, Hail, Tailwind

(#145 - Theorymon's Zapdos Ø)
    Received from locoghoul (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Aldora | ID: 05026 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Modest | Static (H) | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Discharge, Hidden Power, Tailwind, Heat Wave
    {126 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 124 Spe}

(#146 - Nelson Tangela's Lavados Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anna | ID: 08152 | Sea Spirit's Den (Kalos)
    Modest | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Safeguard, Air Slash, Sunny Day, Heat Wave

(#150 - Victini's Mewtwo Ø)
    Received from Victini - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Maged | ID: 15400 | Unknown Dungeon (Kalos)
    Naive | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 28 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Recover, Psychic, Barrier, Aura Sphere

(#151 - Nelson Tangela's Mew Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 02016 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Careful | Synchronize | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Pound

(#175 - PsIana's Togepi )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Derek | ID: 58921 | Mossdeep City (Hoenn)
    Timid | Serene Grace | TSV: 1514
    Ut: Present, Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Extrasensory

(#184 - Bluemew.'s Azumarill )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 33207 | Slateport City (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Huge Power | TSV: 0778
    Ev'd: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Knock Off
    {92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe}

(#212 - Max. Optimizer's Hitokiri )
    Breeding Project for Gabe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Ciro★ | ID: 47103 | Kiloude City (Kalos)
    Impish | Technician | TSV: 0088
    Ev'd: Bullet Punch, U-turn, Roost, Toxic
    {252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def}

(#214 - Max. Optimizer's Heracross )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bert | ID: 32880 | Petalburg Woods (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Guts | TSV: 0972
    Ev'd: Close Combat, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Substitute
    {242 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe}

(#225 - PsIana's Santa Claus )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Master | ID: 58665 | Rustboro City (Hoenn)
    Timid | Vital Spirit | TSV: 1042
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Present, Spikes, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin

(#241 - PsIana's Miltank )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Freaky | ID: 42017 | Petalburg City (Hoenn)
    Impish | Thick Fat | TSV: 3495
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Present, Curse, Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm

(#243 - Gothic Togekiss' Nanodesu! Ø)
    Received from Theorymon - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: G.T. | ID: 65056 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Timid | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 16 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Substitute, Calm Mind
    {252 SpA / 12 SpD / 246 Spe}

(#251 - Gabe's Celebi Ø)
    Received from Gabe (Legit Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 03016 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Bold | Natural Cure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

(#319 - Max. Optimizer's Sharpedo )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Laxus | ID: 22283 | Route 117 (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Speed Boost (H) | TSV: 0385
    Ev'd: Protect, Crunch, Poison Jab, Waterfall

(#380 - RossW's Latias )
    Received from RossW - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roxas | ID: 53385 | Southern Island (Hoenn)
    Timid | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ut: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Mist Ball, Psycho Shift

(#384 - Theorymon's Rayquaza Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 36493 | Sky Pillar (Hoenn)
    Hasty | Air Lock | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Extreme Speed, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Protect

(#385 - Nelson Tangela's Jirachi Ø)
    Received from Marowak2000 (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GF | ID: 04016 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Careful | Serene Grace | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Iron Head, Toxic, Wish, Protect
    {252 HP / 224 SpD / 34 Spe}

(#464 - Max. Optimizer's Rhyperior )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Saul | ID: 28921 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Adamant | Solid Rock | TSV: 3699
    Ev'd: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Rock Blast

(#488 - Nelson Tangela's Cresselia )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Crescent Isle (Hoenn)
    Modest | Levitate | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 24 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash

(#625 - Max. Optimizer's Bisharp )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Robbie | ID: 38304 | Victory Road (Kalos)
    Adamant | Defiant | TSV: 2268
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Night Slash, Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

(#638 - Sondero's Cobalion Ø)
    Received from Sondero - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sonderp | ID: 07395 | Pathless Plain (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Justified | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 5 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Close Combat, Iron Head, Taunt
    {252 HP / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#641 - Nelson Tangela's Boreboss )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Soaring in the sky (Hoenn)
    Timid | Prankster | Soft-Resetting
    Ev'd: Hurricane, Heatwave, Taunt, Tailwind

(#645 - Nelson Tangela's Demeteros )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Alex | ID: 11279 | Soaring in the sky (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Sand Force | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Extrasensory, Swords Dance, Earth Power, Rock Slide
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 3:48 PM
    Kanon90, Diabolico and Buckert like this.
  8. Max. Optimizer

XY/ΩRαS #2

(#658 - Delta D/D/D's Greninja )
    Received from Delta D/D/D - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Delta | ID: 22239 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Naive | Protean (H) | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 28 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Ice Beam, Gunk Shot, Extrasensory, Hidden Power

(#675 - Max. Optimizer's Urameshi )
    Breeding Project for Gabe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 63740 | Trackless Forest (Hoenn)
    Adamant | Scrappy (H) | TSV: 3224
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Hammer Arm, Crunch, Parting Shot, Taunt

(#716 - Theorymon's Xerneas Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Theorymon | ID: 00635 | Team Flare Secret HQ (Kalos)
    Timid | Fairy Aura | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Moonblast, Aromatherapy, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

(#720 - Nelson Tangela's Hoopa Ø)
    Received from Nelson Tangela (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Harry | ID: 10235 | a lovely place (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Magician | Soft-Resetting
    Ev'd: Hyperspace Fury, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot

(#721 - Sondero's Volcanion Ø)
    Received from PsIana (Legit Wondercard) - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Helen | ID: 10016 | a lovely place (Kalos)
    Modest | Water Absorb | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 27 | 29 | 31 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Steam Eruption, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Explosion
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 3:28 PM
  9. Max. Optimizer

Kanto

(#076 - Albus' Da Dudette )
    Received from Albus
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Albus | ID: 00284 | Johto
    Adamant | Sturdy | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rock
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe}

(#078 - Buckert's Rapidash )
    Received from Buckert - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 43177 | Johto
    Jolly | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Hypnosis, Flare Blitz, Megahorn, Morning Sun
    {252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

(#094 - LegoFigure11's Gengar )
    Received from Ayra
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Hoenn
    Hasty | Cursed Body | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 9 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Counter

(#115 - LegoFigure11's Kangaskhan )
    Received from LegoFigure11
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Kanto
    Jolly | Scrappy | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Body Slam, Seismic Toss
    {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#121 - Buckert's Starmie Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 55913 | Unova
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Rapid Spin, Recover, Toxic, Scald

(#129 - <Totes>' コイキング )
    Received from <Totes> (Injected Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ナゴヤ | ID: 03203 | PC Nagoya (Unova)
    Adamant | Swift Swim | RNG Method
    Ut: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash

(#150 - TheMantyke's Mewtwo Ø)
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 47438 | Kanto
    Jolly | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Zen Headbutt, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Self-Destruct

(#150 - architdate's Mewtwo Ø )
    Received from architdate - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Archit | ID: 20802 | Johto
    Timid | Pressure | RNG Method
    Ut: Psycho Cut, Icy Wind, Mud-Slap, Water Pulse

(#151 - Skymin_Flower's ミュウ Ø )
    Received from Skymin_Flower - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sugar | ID: 43728 | Hoenn
    Jolly | Synchronize | RNG Method
    Ut: Soft-Boiled, Defog, Sucker Punch, Seismic Toss
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 7:12 PM
  10. Max. Optimizer

Johto

(#237 - cannibal's Hitmontop )
    Received from cannibal - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kirk | ID: 01916 | Johto
    Adamant | Technician | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Bulk Up, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def}

(#243 - Christian's ライコウ Ø )
    Received from Christian (Injected Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: クラウン | ID: 06180 | Pokémon Movie 10 (Johto)
    Rash | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Weather Ball

(#244 - Diabolico's Entei Ø )
    Received from Diabolico - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kagura | ID: 45899 | Johto
    Naive | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ut: Sacred Fire, Roar, Flamethrower, Stomp

(#244 - Christian's エンテイ Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Adamant | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw

(#245 - Christian's スイクン Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Relaxed | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 3 (HP Electric)
    Ut: Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Extreme Speed, Aqua Ring

(#248 - Bluemew.'s Tyranitar )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29385 | Hoenn
    Hasty | Sand Stream | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ut: Pursuit, Counter, Double Edge, Seismic Toss

(#250 - zerohorus' Ho-Oh Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 42257 | Johto
    Jolly | Pressure | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Sacred Fire, Brave Bird, Earthquake, Punishment
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 3:52 PM
    Kanon90, Diabolico, Gabe and 2 others like this.
  11. Max. Optimizer

Hoenn

(#260 - themarcster's Swampert )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ♪JUICE♪ | ID: 55027 | Sinnoh
    Impish | Torrent | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Earthquake, Toxic
    {240 HP / 18 Atk / 252 Def}

(#274 - zerohorus' Nuzleaf )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 01087 | Johto
    Timid | Chlorophyll | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Bide, Giga Drain, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power

(#292 - Bluemew.'s Shedinja Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29326 | Hoenn
    Lonely | Wonder Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 22 | 31 | 4 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Metal Claw, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch, Trick

(#292 - Bluemew.'s Shedinja Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Bluemew | ID: 29326 | Hoenn
    Lonely | Wonder Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 22 | 31 | 4 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: False Swipe, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Trick

(#362 - LegoFigure11's Glalie )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFig | ID: 21059 | Hoenn
    Naive | Inner Focus | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Double Edge, Freeze-Dry, Ice Shard, Earthquake

(#376 - Buckert's Metagross Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 40084 | Sinnoh
    Jolly | Clear Body | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility

(#376 - zerohorus' Metagross Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 36407 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Clear Body | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Agility

(#381 - zerohorus' Latios )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Horus | ID: 01087 | Johto
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Hidden Power, Roost

(#383 - Buckert's Groudon Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 33333 | Johto
    Brave | Drought | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 0 (HP Water)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fire Punch
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def}

(#386 - Buckert's Deoxys Ø )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 18673 | Hoenn
    IVs: 31 | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Taunt, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Knock Off
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017 at 7:14 AM
  12. Max. Optimizer

Sinnoh

(#464 - Luxpluff91's Kilowog )
    Received from Luxpluff91 - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Vini | ID: 47642 | Hoenn
    Adamant | Solid Rock | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Rock Blast, Protect
    {248 HP / 28 Atk / 234 SpD}

(#473 - Winters Zombie's Mamoswine )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jessica | ID: 37991 | Johto
    Adamant | Snow Cloak | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 11 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ut: Endeavor, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Ice Shard

(#485 - Buckert's Heatran )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 05393 | Unova
    Calm | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Lava Plume, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Protect
    {248 HP / 208 SpD / 54 Spe}

(#490 - Wyrx's Manaphy Ø )
    Received from IQMathlete - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wyrx | ID: 17279 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Hydration | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Scald, Energy Ball, Tail Glow, Hidden Power

(#491 - Wyrx's Darkrai Ø )
    Received from VeliaCici - Proof
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: WYRX | ID: 31945 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Bad Dreams | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ut: Hypnosis, Feint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team

(#492 - DarkChaos (HCZ)'s Shaymin Ø)
    Received from Miria - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: TRELLIS | ID: 19560 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
    Ut: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

(#493 - LegoFigure11's Arceus Ø)
    Received from LegoFigure11 (Injected Wondercard) - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Michina | ID: 11059 | Pokémon Event (Sinnoh)
    Bold | Multitype | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Toxic, Ice Beam, Recover, Defog
    {252 HP / 200 Def / 58 Spe}
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM
  13. Max. Optimizer

Unova

(#494 - ooh_shiny's Victini Ø)
    Received from Christian (Legit Wondercard)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031 | Wi-Fi Gift (Unova)
    Jolly | Victory Star | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 HP (HP Dark)
    Ut: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

(#647 - Buckert's Keldeo Ø)
    Received from Buckert (Injected Wondercard) - NFT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: WIN2013 | ID: 01163 | Lovely Place (Unova)
    Timid | Justified | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Scald, Secret Sword, Icy Wind, Hidden Power

(#649 - <Totes>' ゲノセクト Ø )
    Received from <Totes> (Injected Wondercard) - Non-Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Pokémon Movie 13 (Unova)
    Hasty | Download | RNG Method
    Ut: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 4:00 PM
    Kanon90, Diabolico and Buckert like this.
  14. Max. Optimizer

Virtual Console

Here you will find Pokémon that originate from the Virtual Console versions.​
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 6:48 PM
    Gabe and Buckert like this.
  15. Max. Optimizer

Facebook Giveaway Redistributables #1

Here you will find free redistributable Pokémon that were given away during Smogon's Facebook Giveaways. They mustn't be traded for personal gain!

(#006 - Sondero's Charizard )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ェゴフィグレ | ID: 25122 | Coumarine City (Kalos)
    Timid | Blaze | TSV: 3430
    IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Roost

(#015 - LegoFigure11's Beedrill )
    Received from LegoFigure11 - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 63740 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Jolly | Swarm | Masuda Method
    Ev'd: Poison Jab, Drill Run, U-turn, Knock Off

(#018 - Sondero's Pidgeot )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Andre | ID: 16231 | Route 7 (Kalos)
    Timid | Big Pecks (H) | TSV: 2974
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Hurricane, Heat Wave, U-turn, Roost

(#038 - Sondero's Ninetales-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: vee4Phoenix | ID: 076087 | Route 6 (Alola)
    Timid | Snow Warning (H) | TSV: 0397
    IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hidden Power

(#089 - Sondero's Muk-A )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Po Town (Alola)
    Brave | Gluttony | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Poison Jab, Shadow Sneak, Curse
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def}

(#127 - Dratias' Pinsir )
    Received from Kanon90 - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Dratias ♥ | ID: 284981 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
    Jolly | Hyper Cutter | Masuda Method
    Ev'd: Close Combat, Return, Quick Attack, Swords Dance
    {252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#150 - vzxt's Mewtwo Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: SmogonU | ID: 10655 | Unknown Dungeon (Kalos)
    Timid | Pressure | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Psystrike, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Fire Blast
    {4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#226 - Xen's Mantine )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 00379 | Johto
    Calm | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Roost, Haze, Defog, Scald
    {252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD}

(#243 - Buckert's Raikou Ø )
    Received from fischgrat - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Wouter | ID: 40042 | Johto
    IVs: 31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

(#257 - Xen's Blaziken )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 539699 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Naive | Speed Boost (H) | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    IVs: HT | 31 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Protect, Overheat, High Jump Kick, Hidden Power
    {54 Atk / 244 SpA / 212 Spe}

(#282 - LegoFigure11's Gardevoir )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest | Trace | Gen 6 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Hyper Voice, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp

(#308 - das_eisenherz's Medicham )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 700706 | Mount Lanakila (Alola)
    Jolly | Pure Power | TSV: 1026
    Ev'd: Fake Out, High Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch

(#330 - Xen's Flygon )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Xen | ID: 37365 | Hoenn
    Jolly | Levitate | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Defog, Outrage, Fire Punch

(#334 - Thomaz's Altaria )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Thomas | ID: 60380 | Hoenn
    Impish | Natural Cure | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Pursuit, Haze, Double-Edge, Body Slam
    {245 HP / 4 Atk / 141 Def / 100 SpD / 20 Spe}

(#380 - cannibal's Latias )
    Received from fischgrat - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kirk | ID: 01916 | Johto
    Ev'd: Defog, Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Healing Wish
    {72 HP / 186 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#381 - Albus' Latios )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Katt♥ | ID: 26391 | Johto
    Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Hidden Power, Defog, Recover
    {34 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#428 - LegoFigure11's Lopunny )
    Received from BlazingBarrager - Free Redis
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jolly | Limber (H) | Masuda Method
    Ev'd: Fake Out, Return, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch

(#487 - LegoFigure11's Giratina Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Lottie | ID: 62147 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Levitate | RNG Method
    Ev'd: Defog, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Tail, Shadow Force
    {248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

(#637 - das_eisenherz's Volcarona )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 53374 | Battle Resort (Hoenn)
    Timid | Flame Body | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Quiver Dance, Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Hidden Power

(#660 - Mattapod's Diggersby )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Xen | ID: 47402 | Santalune City (Kalos)
    Adamant | Huge Power (H) | TSV: 3445
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Earthquake
    {252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

(#718 - Sondero's Zygarde Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: D. Cage | ID: 09317 | Terminus Cave (Kalos)
    Impish | Power Construct | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | HT | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thousand Arrows, Dragon Tail, Rest, Sleep Talk
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 4:05 PM
    Kanon90, Gabe and Buckert like this.
  16. Max. Optimizer

Facebook Giveaway Redistributables #2

Here you will find free redistributable Pokémon that were given away during Smogon's Facebook Giveaways. They mustn't be traded for personal gain!

(#724 - Corrin's Decidueye )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jayvee | ID: 838086 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
    Jolly | Overgrow | TSV: 1524
    Ev'd: Spirit Shackle, Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance

(#730 - Sondero's Primarina )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Hano Beach (Alola)
    Modest | Torrent | Gen 7 Egg RNG
    Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Psychic, Hidden Power
    {174 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe}

(#748 - LegoFigure11's Toxapex )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Bold | Regenerator (H) | Standard Breeding
    Ev'd: Scald, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Recover
    {252 HP / 172 Def / 86 SpD}

(#778 - Xen's Mimikyu )
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 957251 | Thrifty Megamart (Alola)
    Jolly | Disguise | Standard Breeding
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Shadow Sneak

(#785 - tennisace's Tapu Koko Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Luna | ID: 112577 | Ruins of Conflict (Alola)
    Timid | Electric Surge | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | 0 | HT | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam

(#786 - Mattapod's Tapu Lele Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Ruins of Life (Alola)
    Timid | Psychic Surge | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 12 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power
    {252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

(#787 - das_eisenherz's Tapu Bulu Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joki | ID: 700706 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
    Adamant | Grassy Surge | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Wood Hammer, Horn Leech, Stone Edge, Superpower

(#788 - Corrin's Tapu Fini Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Jayvee | ID: 838086 | Ruins of Hope (Alola)
    Bold | Misty Terrain | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 2 | 31 | HT | 31 | HT (HP Fire)
    Ev'd: Calm Mind, Scald, Moonblast, Hidden Power
    {248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe}

(#791 - vzxt's Solgaleo Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Victor | ID: 396096 | Altar of the Sunne (Alola)
    Adamant | Full Metal Body | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Steel)
    Ev'd: Sunsteel Strike, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Toxic

(#792 - LegoFigure11's Lunala Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: LegoFigure11 | ID: 551468 | Altar of the Moone (Alola)
    Timid | Shadow Shield | Soft Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 0 | HT | 31 | HT | 31 (HP Ghost)
    Ev'd: Moongeist Beam, Moonblast, Psychic, Calm Mind
    {4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#793 - Sondero's Nihilego Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sondre | ID: 982899 | Wela Volcano Park (Alola)
    Timid | Beast Boost | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 0 | HT | HT | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Power Gem, Sludge Wave, Hidden Power

(#797 - Mattapod's Celesteela Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mattapod | ID: 953478 | Haina Desert (Alola)
    Careful | Beast Boost | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: HT | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Heavy Slam, Protect, Substitute, Leech Seed
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD}

(#798 - Xen's Kartana Ø)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Joe | ID: 539699 | Malie Garden (Alola)
    Jolly | Beast Boost | Soft-Resetting
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | HT | HT | HT (HP Ground)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Smart Strike, Sacred Sword
    {6 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe}
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 4:08 PM
    Kanon90, Gabe and Buckert like this.
  17. Max. Optimizer

Past Gen Smogon Redistributables #1

Here you will find Past Gen Pokémon that are fully redistributable on Smogon. Some of them are clearly outdated by today's standards, but they have nostalgic value.

(#006 - klock's Pyro )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mingoo | ID: 46964 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Blaze | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast

(#040 - DEZTROYA's PowderPuff )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: REX | ID: 53851 | Sinnoh
    Impish | Cute Charm | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Light Screen, Toxic, Wish, Body Slam
    {32 HP / 226 Def / 252 SpD}

(#078 - Dangerous' Rapidash )
    Received from Darkprophet
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: RIK | ID: 55219 | Sinnoh
    Hasty | Flash Fire | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Hypnosis, Megahorn, Flareblitz, Overheat
    {252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#105 - Expert Evan's Marcus )
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anakin | ID: 31964 | Hoenn
    Jolly | Rock Head | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 26 | 31 | 31 | 27 | 9 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Earthquake

(#128 - TheMantyke's Tauros )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 20337 | Sinnoh
    Jolly | Intimidate | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Pursuit, Earthquake, Return, Stone Edge

(#134 - Tucker's Vaporeon )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kuro* | ID: 11399 | Sinnoh
    Bold | Adaptability | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 9 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Surf, Protect, Hidden Power, Wish
    {186 HP / 252 Def / 72 SpA}

(#143 - Milotonic's Lil'Bear )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: ERICK | ID: 41754 | Hoenn
    Sassy | Thick Fat | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 9 (HP Electric)
    Ev'd: Counter, Self-Destruct, Fire Punch, Curse
    {168 HP / 120 Def / 222 SpD}

(#144 - Negator's Articuno Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 48059 | Kanto
    Modest | Pressure | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 27 | 26 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Ice Beam
    {148 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA / 104 Spe}

(#145 - Negator's Zapdos Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 31 | 8 | 30 | 31 | 27 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Heat Wave, Hidden Power, U-turn

(#146 - Negator's Moltres Ø)
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    IVs: 30 | 28 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ev'd: Roost, Agility, Hidden Power, Fire Blast
    {60 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA / 192 Spe}

(#212 - TheMantyke's Scizor )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Roarke | ID: 20337 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Technician | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 29 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Light Screen, Baton Pass, Bullet Punch, Superpower

(#226 - DEZTROYA's SKY FISH )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Calm | Water Absorb | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Flying)
    Ev'd: Toxic, Substitute, Aqua Ring, Protect
    {252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD}

(#227 - DEZTROYA's StarScream )
    Received from Varment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Keen Eye | RNG Method
    IVs: 29 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Roost
    {252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe}

(#235 - Everstone's mk.69 )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: BRENDAN | ID: 19509 | Hoenn
    Jolly | Own Tempo | Standard Breeding
    Ut: Sketch

(#235 - Everstone's SMEARGLE-2 )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: BRENDAN | ID: 19509 | Hoenn
    Jolly | Own Tempo | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 30 | 1 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Sketch

(#242 - Plust's Blissey )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: KIMMY | ID: 50774 | Hoenn
    Bold | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 29 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 (HP Bug)
    Ev'd: Aromatherapy, Soft-Boiled, Counter, Seismic Toss

(#242 - Expert Evan's Blissey )
    Received from dr00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 44174 | Hoenn
    Bold | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 4 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 27 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Seismic Toss, Soft-Boiled, Aromatherapy, Counter
    {212 HP / 252 Def / 46 SpD}

(#248 - Expert Evan's Tyranitar )
    Received from TheMantyke
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Anakin | ID: 31964 | Hoenn
    Quiet | Sand Stream | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 30 | 22 | 31 | 28 | 31 (HP Bug)
    Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Crunch, Substitute, Focus Punch
    {252 HP / 190 SpA / 68 Spe}

(#254 - Newts' Sceptile )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Newts | ID: 43578 | Sinnoh
    Timid | Overgrow | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 6 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Focus Blast, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Hidden Power

(#257 - Bond697's バシャーモ )
    Received from Diabolico
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Mat | ID: 30160 | Unova
    Jolly | Speed Boost (H) | RNG Method
    Ut: Quick Attack, Peck, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

(#260 - Lexite's DumstDivr )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Lexite | ID: 19618 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Torrent | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Psychic)
    Ev'd: Waterfall, Earthquake, Avalanche, Substitute
    {252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe}

(#334 - Aeral's Altaria )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Sylvia | ID: 32731 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Natural Cure | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Roost, Outrage
    {66 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe}

(#350 - Syberia's Milotic )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: SYBERIA | ID: 32879 | Hoenn
    Modest | Marvel Scale | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 10 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ev'd: Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Hidden Power
    {4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

(#376 - BlakBlastoise's BlakChrome Ø )
    Received from Varment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Blak | ID: 00095 | Sinnoh
    Adamant | Clear Body | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
    {232 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 8 Spe}
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017 at 7:26 AM
    Kanon90 and Buckert like this.
  18. Max. Optimizer

Past Gen Smogon Redistributables #2

Here you will find Past Gen Pokémon that are fully redistributable on Smogon. Some of them are clearly outdated by today's standards, but they have nostalgic value.

(#380 - DokiDoki's Latias )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 07319 | Hoenn
    IVs: 30 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Water Sport, Refresh, Mist Ball, Psychic

(#380 - Negator's Latias )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 63893 | Hoenn
    IVs: 29 | 2 | 29 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Trick, Draco Meteor, Wish, Dragon Pulse

(#381 - DokiDoki's Latios )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Brendan | ID: 07319 | Hoenn
    IVs: 30 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ut: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Draco Meteor, Protect

(#381 - Negator's Latios )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Negator | ID: 63893 | Hoenn
    IVs: 29 | 2 | 29 | 29 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
    Ev'd: Trick, Draco Meteor, Recover, Dragon Pulse

(#429 - Kazo's ムウマージ )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kazo | ID: 36946 | Johto
    IVs: 30 | 23 | 26 | 30 | 30 | 30 (HP Fighting)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

(#437 - Ditto's Dennis Ø)
    Received from Raistmagic
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Seth | ID: 24968 | Sinnoh
    Sassy | Levitate | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 2 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Hypnosis, Earthquake
    {252 HP / 86 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SpD}

(#452 - Stefywefy215's Drapion )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Stefan | ID: 58766 | Sinnoh
    Impish | Battle Armor | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 29 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Knock Off, Night Slash, Whirlwind, Pursuit
    {252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def}

(#465 - DEZTROYA's WeedWacker )
    Received from locoghoul
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Impish | Leaf Guard | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
    Ev'd: Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Knock Off, Ancient Power
    {252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe}

(#467 - Negator's Magmortar )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: GIO | ID: 26347 | Sinnoh
    Mild | Flame Body | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 29 | 30 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Cross Chop, Lava Plume, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt
    {90 Atk / 252 SpA / 168 Spe}

(#468 - Dexterity's Togekiss )
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Phillip | ID: 26443 | Sinnoh
    Modest | Serene Grace | Standard Breeding
    IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Hidden Power, Wish
    {252 HP / 150 SpA / 108 Spe}

(#485 - bearsfan092's Heatran )
    Received from Miria
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Matthew | ID: 03251 | Sinnoh
    Mild | Flash Fire | RNG Method
    IVs: 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
    Ut: Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Iron Head

(#642 - Kaphotic's Thundurus )
    Received from Cirederf49
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT: Kurt | ID: 00007 | Unova
    Timid | Prankster | RNG Method
    IVs: 31 | 18 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
    Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power
    {4 HP / 14 Def / 252 SpA / 240 Spe}
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017 at 7:34 AM
  19. Max. Optimizer

List with helpful links for trainers:

Here you will find a compilation of helpful guides, tutorials and tools that have helped me a lot and that could be helpful for fellow Smogon users as well!

Breeding:

A Quickstart Guide to ORAS Breeding/Training (courtesy of Stellar)
    Time Machine Breeding Guide (courtesy of .com)
    Gen 7 Egg RNG Abuse (courtesy of reddit)
    Sun/Moon Breeding RNG Tutorial - YouTube (courtesy of Admiral Fish)

DexNaving & Soft-Resetting:

DexNav Chaining Guide and Tips (courtesy of vzxt)
    Soft Resetting Guide Pokémon XY and ORAS! (courtesy of Buckert)
    Smogon Kalos Born Legends (courtesy of Thomaz)

IVs & Hidden Power:

IV Calculator (courtesy by MetalKid)
    Smogon's Hidden Power Guide (courtesy of X-Act and Peterko)
    Hidden Power Calculator (courtesy of Psypoke Tools)

Legality guides:

List of Hacked Events in Generation 6 and 7 (courtesy of reddit)
    Gen 7 Breedables Pokéball Legality Guide (courtesy of TheMantyke)
    RBY -> SuMo Shiny Legality Guide (courtesy of TheMantyke)
    RBY Exp -> Nature table (courtesy of TheMantyke)
    Don't trade region-spoofed Pokémon on Smogon (courtesy of Max. Optimizer)

Playthrough:

Sun & Moon TM Location Guide (courtesy of cant say)

Pokémon Showdown:

Pokémon Showdown! Damage Calculator (courtesy of Honko)
    BSS Calc Parser (courtesy of LegoFigure11)
    Pokémon Showdown Wi-Fi Proof Guidelines - Kid A
    Pokémon Showdown List of Approved Cloners - Kid A
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 5:02 PM
  20. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017 at 3:54 PM
  21. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  22. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
  23. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Buckert likes this.
  24. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Buckert likes this.
  25. Max. Optimizer

Reserved Post.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Buckert likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)